Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
Thanks for the videos Daan...

spy.

Seeing all the videos who are posted i notice that nobody is using cockpit view...this amazes me a little bit,as i allways use cockpit view in online racing,it makes the experience so much more realistic and alive...sure i am a little faster using bumper view(as i allways do in timetrailing)but especially when in a crowd turning into corners using cockpit view makes you much more aware where the others are...and were the edges of the car are...so for me:cockpit view FTW....lol.

I normally use cockpit view only when the car has the steering wheel on the left. I just simply can't drive cars in cockpit view where the steering wheel is on the right.

Thanks for the videos Daan...

spy.

Seeing all the videos who are posted i notice that nobody is using cockpit view...this amazes me a little bit,as i allways use cockpit view in online racing,it makes the experience so much more realistic and alive...sure i am a little faster using bumper view(as i allways do in timetrailing)but especially when in a crowd turning into corners using cockpit view makes you much more aware where the others are...and were the edges of the car are...so for me:cockpit view FTW....lol.

Totally agree, I rarely use the cockpit view as it makes me slower, I use bumper too, but in crowds specially corners like the chicane in fuji I use hood-view it helps a lot tho the only thing it's missing is a rear-view mirror :ouch:

It's punter central tonight, with sigmund and arseanalmate unable to overtake without hitting you...

Never mind though, when we get private rooms, they'll just have to drive around themselves, with no pals, as everyone will boot them.

The racing is .... here tonight, what with the punter, the guys who use all the run offs, then those to hit you from behind and bugger off into the distance. I'm done with GTP times for this tonight.

Fastest race, no draft finally did it with one other car on track, 9'12.833

Last edited:
The racing is .... here tonight, what with the punter, the guys who use all the run offs, then those to hit you from behind and bugger off into the distance. I'm done with GTP times for this tonight.

yeah, I'm gonna just do some time trials and maybe even stop procrastinating until the last minute on my homework for tonight. kindof sucks because I've been wanting to win one in this event before it's gone, but that won't happen.

It's punter central tonight

Yes!!!! :)

Finally just had a great one with loads of GTP, and we battled so much that one of them caught up and wreaked havoc on a pack of 6 of us that had been dancing in peace for 4.5 laps :(

The POLICE is coming at 35:sly:!

EDIT: ROBOHORDE!! Part man, part machine, all cop :lol:

Last edited:
The POLICE is coming at 35:sly:!

EDIT: ROBOHORDE!! Part man, part machine, all cop :lol:

and me
29mvdia.gif

Hi guys

Its pretty competitive out there. At times there 8 drivers all together lap after lap. Now with this there is going to be some contact. Iv accidentally nudged others cars but i haven't rammed people of track. Everyone is trying to be as fair as possible 👍

Hi guys

Its pretty competitive out there. At times there 8 drivers all together lap after lap. Now with this there is going to be some contact. Iv accidentally nudged others cars but i haven't rammed people of track. Everyone is trying to be as fair as possible 👍

True indeed! Thanks for the message, we look forward to more fast and clean races with you sir :cheers:

Yep, there's certainly some serious racing going on tonight, thanks to all the guys I've battled with and sorry to those I've accidentally nudged!!

Was hoping to keep going all night, but for some reason I got dumped from the PSN in the middle of what was shaping up to be another great race, and it's not letting me sign back in :grumpy:

Anyone else having trouble with the EU PSN?

Couldn't connect for about 10mins but everything seems fine now. Well, apart from being smacked up the back side by a triple slingshot slipstream super speeder noobster. 3rd to last! Argh

Thanks to SuperSpyrrari, Chunkee, Rutter, Zissou, Alexi (re mastoura!), Twisty, Carl, FenBoy_Slim, Ton, Crispy and GTro_UniTRon for the races tonight.

Apologies for my appaling driving, I misjudged braking for turn 1 and chicane many times and as a result had to make a desperate dive up the inside to avoid contact and pushed many folks off-line, also my stupid headphone cable kept getting stuck so I had to lean over and adjust, hence dodgy weaving on straights. Having said that, some folk really should think twice about trying to pass up the inside of 100R, that rarely goes well 👍 :P

All the best
Maz

Yeah some intence racing tonight fella's...Thanks to Mazmate,Zissou(basterd...:sly:),Twisty,Alex,Crispy,Daan,Shin,Carl,and so many more i had the pleasure to race with today....apart from the occasional imbicile,i had a great time....👍👍👍

Now lets hope tomorrows update will bring us a simular event to race on...:)

spy.

Thanks to you Maz, EL_Z, Crispy, Twisty Bits, Spyrrari and others for some good races earlier.

I know what you mean Maz, in one race earlier, I tried to brake for turn 1 and the brake didn't engage right away with the DFGT, and I straight-lined turn 1 :ouch: And then I've bumped and nudged people under braking as well--and been bumped and nudged, but it's very difficult to avoid some minor contact with other drivers when the fields are so tight and the draft is so huge :guilty: So I'm sorry for any bumps I've handed out tonight, and if anybody's bumped me don't worry, it just can't be helped sometimes.

I see that all had fun tonight, shame I'm at work :( I only hope that when I get back home which is in 4 hrs from now the event is still there..

:cheers: all

Fantastic racing everyone:D! These close races have many contacts:guilty: and i bumped accidentally some of you and got bumped several times... in consequence being left behind:ouch:! Its fast racing, we all have to keep trying to be fair and race on;)!

Thanks to num11714, Liz, Crispy, Alex, Twisty, EL_Z, Kemp1010 and many others for the great racing tonight :cheers: (sorry at the same time:scared:)!

EDIT: Full grids and great racing was all i could ask for the end of this event:D:cheers:! Turned out to be the MAIN EVENT:)! Lets hope for the best in the next update...

Last edited:
Anyone still around??? I might jump in for a few while this event is still going...

Let me know if you're still racing :dopey:

How can I participate in these races? Do I have to register somewhere else than GTPlanet?

When you see races like this one posted with start times (this event shows xx:05 / :20 / :35 / :50), they are running all the time and begin at the listed times each hour. All you need to do is select a car as per the event rules and press the button to start a race when the analog clock in the upper right corner of the game screen reaches the right time. For this race, you would go get into an Integra and enter the Fuji 550 event, and press start at exactly 5 minutes past the hour, or 20 minutes past, and so on.

We will be getting new events tomorrow for the next month and there are sure to be some ogranized events. See you there :cheers:

Thanks a million to all the clean and super fast racers on the track tonight! No way I will remember everyone, but big thanks to Carl, Mrs. Spyrrari :embarrassed:, Alexi, Twisty, Krispy, Plume, the hungarian mafia Lacko Don Szoag
guns2.gif
, num1172121224, Maz, ROBOHORDE, EERS, and many others.

I was running video and have a lot of work to do sorting through the races, but I should have some stuff for us to watch at work tomorrow.
badteethy.gif

Hey Carl, guess what just started at 9pm on TNT??? SHAKE N BAKE!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Thanks a million to all the clean and super fast racers on the track tonight! No way I will remember everyone, but big thanks to Carl, Mrs. Spyrrari :embarrassed:, Alexi, Twisty, Krispy, Plume, the hungarian mafia Lacko Don Szoag
guns2.gif
, num1172121224, Maz, ROBOHORDE, EERS, and many others.

I was running video and have a lot of work to do sorting through the races, but I should have some stuff for us to watch at work tomorrow.
badteethy.gif

Not sure I want so see any of my antics from last night again :(

All the best
Maz

Whilst watching some races back, I would like to apologise to the white car I pinged off at Coca Cola corner during one of my races last night.

I was being pushed to the side by our friend siegmund, he got past, and I moved back over to the racing line, not realising someone was there. I was unsure if there had been contact, and didn't realise how much, and how far I hit him off until I watched the video. I have no idea who it was... Sorry again. :ouch:

We will be getting new events tomorrow for the next month and there are sure to be some ogranized events. See you there :cheers:

RWD, Suzuka please!

Not sure I want so see any of my antics from last night again :(

Yeah, although it was an epic night, it was also very messy at times. The video will probably show me picking up multiple corner cutting and ramming penalties. Not my fault though, I didn't do nuffink, honest sir!

Oh and thanks to Rudi, El Z and Daan for putting lots of effort in to the videos. It's great seeing yourself, they're super cool!

Last edited:
Oh noes!!

I only had half a day to find, tune, fine tune and race this event! Cant believe its gone it was so much fun.

Great while it lasted though... On to the next one

I'm sorry if I punted somebody yesterday, a friend told me I was laging as hell, I had to quit after that for not giving more problems.

Back