Interactive Track Experience Driving Instructor

• Thread starter xMAXIx79
  • 1 comments
Germany
NRW - GT
Hello my friends,

now that the rewards for track experience have been increased significantly AND because I've always believed that track experience can help a player to get better/faster on the track, I've given some thought to that.
I've addressed it a few times in the past, but now I think it's time to think about doing it "properly". I'm talking about a kind of "live driving school" for the routes of these tests. I would like to start with it and hope for active participation and maybe even supporters for this project.

What exactly am I imagining? I would like to give interested players the opportunity to go to a specific race track with me at a specific time, in this case "The Nordschleife". Other tracks can and should follow later and I would be very happy about supporters who say that they can master a track experience particularly well because they particularly like the track and/or the car. I thought about opening a route for each appointment and going into a voice chat session with the players. There I would like to try (my English is not the yellow of the egg, but I try) to point out important points and possible driving styles on the route. What you should pay attention to, what tricks there can be, where to brake and where and how to accelerate.

To me, I'm NOT a top rider, currently still only in the B ranking, nonetheless I've managed some pretty good times so far and can keep up with some really good riders. (Unfortunately, I still make too many stupid mistakes, which means my consistency suffers a bit, in short, I know what to do, but maybe because I'm already "that old" 😉 sometimes it doesn't work.)

So here is my first (test) appointment:

Date:
Time: from x p.m. German time (+2 GMT)
Driving Instructor: Maxi ( PSN: xMAXIx79 )
Circuit: Nordschleife Nürburgring
Duration: approx. 1-2 hours depending on the participants and interests
Registration: gladly here in the forum, or directly via PSN message
Requirement: a vehicle of class Gr3 (ideally the M6 but not absolutely necessary)
Audience: EVERYONE
Language: English/German
Unit of measurement: km/h (please change for simplicity or convert in your head)

Attachments

• Ring Speed.jpg
    Ring Speed.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This offer is still available, but other routes can also be requested.

I would also be happy if other drivers who also set good times would like to offer their help.

Back