Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
I'm not a fanboy of formula 1. But I do like to watch it from time to time.
I do like the principal of formula 1, but it do get a bit boring when you always know who is going to win. But that isn't why I don't like the game. I just didn't like it and I'm not going to spend much time discuss it in this thread. I would like to see the tracks used in formula 1 in GT5, but I don't see that happen any time soon.
 
Waiting on fastest lap to post leaderboard.

Also F1 2011 is great man! With no assists, the game gives me the feeling of 'being on edge' just like when i drove the Skip Barber at Road Atlanta on iRacing.

It's just that the game is riddled with bugs at the moment.
 
Being 'on edge' is a far cry away from the physics of iRacing or GT5.
 
Not a fan neither of the new f1 game...
But what a like a lot is the new steering wheel ferrari f1 add-on for the trust master rs500 :) google it
I read yesterday gt5 will have an update soon this month, and week 3 of octobre update 2.0 (probably payable). Hopefully new 2011 premium cars and tracks.
 
Best lap goes to C-Falcon with the time 1:28.813
 
Even though F1 2011 maybe be a far cry from the physics of iRacing or GT5, none of us really know how a F1 car drives like... it may not have laser scanned tracks and neither does GT5.

F1 2011 has pseudo-realistic physics to a degree that you would expect to feel when driving a F1 car. It is a fun racing game. It's just incredibly buggy at the moment.

If you prefer GT5 over F1 2011, so be it, it's your opinion and i enjoy both games!

GT5 Spec 2.0 update is looking good though. Can't wait to drive that GTR.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the scoreboard Kyaw, great work

Just a few corrections to it.

Anastasis need the flag of Greece
ProPersian Need the flag of Iran
TEAMRAD PITT need the flag of USA
And Crazytaxi_82 is from Norway, not the UK

About the Spec2 to GT5, I get really disappointed if they upgrade the NASCAR cars and not the SuperGT cars to 2011 versions.

Like I said, I'm not going to discuss the f1 2011 in this tread and I do not say it suck in any way. I just said I didn't like it and couldn't understand why people leave GT5 for it. And keep mention it on a forum for GT5 in a lot of threads. I respect your decision, now respect mine :)
 
I agree whit you Kyaw but your leaderbord has even more bugs then f1 2011 :lol:


erik@ isn't proPersian from the Netherlands?


Anastasis need the flag of Greece
ProPersian Need the flag of Iran
TEAMRAD PITT need the flag of USA
And Crazytaxi_82 is from Norway, not the UK
there is TEAMRAD PITT twice
no TEAMRAD-Sifer-GT
Erics last 2nd place is gold.
and i miss my 100 bonus points :)
 
Last edited:
If Tehran is in The Netherlands I really need to go back to school :P

I just took the location from his profile here on GTPlanet. I guess he should say where he is from to get the right flag onto the scoreboard :) Now that you say it, he seem to have the orange country flag in the in game scoreboard.
 
If Tehran is in The Netherlands I really need to go back to school :P

I just took the location from his profile here on GTPlanet. I guess he should say where he is from to get the right flag onto the scoreboard :) Now that you say it, he seem to have the orange country flag in the in game scoreboard.


in my game he always have a dutch flag...
 
Did I argue with you? read again mate.. his profile here on GTPlanet say his location is Tehran. That's for sure not in the Netherlands. Maybe he lives in the Netherlands and come from Tehran and want his home flag to represent him. That's why I suggested that he say what flag he wants.
 
LOL, i apologise!

@ Maxi: At least i'm quick at fixing my bugs. :P
Just for the record, i didn't leave GT5 for just playing F1 2011, there's a league for F1 which should be coming up soon. (whenever the bugs are fixed) And that league is replacing the GT5 league.

Ok, that's enough of F1 talk.

season-2-leaderboardijmw.png
 
Now it looks amazing man. We really got a intercontinental championship now :)
 
About the Spec2 to GT5, I get really disappointed if they upgrade the NASCAR cars and not the SuperGT cars to 2011 versions.

Who the **** cares about these when you got replay fast forward/rewind :sly:
 
What kind of lap times you guys running at tokyo?
 
Who the **** cares about these when you got replay fast forward/rewind :sly:

This is the single greatest thing ever. Even if we get Spa, it wont be as good as forward/rewind :)
 
Did I argue with you? read again mate.. his profile here on GTPlanet say his location is Tehran. That's for sure not in the Netherlands. Maybe he lives in the Netherlands and come from Tehran and want his home flag to represent him. That's why I suggested that he say what flag he wants.

i don't argue :scared: i am just saying why i was thinking he was dutch. :dunce:


@ Maxi: At least i'm quick at fixing my bugs. :P

lol, true :cheers:



Sifer needs a flag from Venezuela :trouble:
 
WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THEN????

Will fix it at next release. (lulz)
 
manual went well for me in monaco(here is the part where you laugh), so i will try in tokyo too :)

EDIT: 200th post :dunce:
 
Sifer seem to have deleted me from his friend list on PSN, I guess he wont be playing anymore. It will be hard to join my room at least :indiff:
 
sifer just told me his connection is real and he goin away for college so he wont be able to race anymore
 
I might come online in a bit, uni work first though, proving that 3 is a factor of 21, this may take a while :lol:
 
1:35.8

who can't do better....
I hate this track. :banghead:
 
Who the **** cares about these when you got replay fast forward/rewind :sly:

Well, we got that by the looks of it.. Now I want the Honda HSV 010 SuperGT and the new liveries or the new decoration of the Lexus and the GT-R

The 2006 version of the NSX is a bit old, don't you think..

I also liked that G27 get full support. Now it's time to upgrade my steering wheel :)
 
erik buy the g27 that is the best wheel.
i have test all wheels,
 
Well, we got that by the looks of it.. Now I want the Honda HSV 010 SuperGT and the new liveries or the new decoration of the Lexus and the GT-R

The 2006 version of the NSX is a bit old, don't you think..

I also liked that G27 get full support. Now it's time to upgrade my steering wheel :)

man i REALLY hope next update includes the hsv, it'll be AWESOME! u wont see me using the gtr again in whole gt5
 
Back