Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
erik buy the g27 that is the best wheel.
i have test all wheels,

I don't agree....i find the T500 alot better, The g27 is a toy.
I am thiking of buying the Ferrari F1 steer add-on... :drool:


There was a time when i was insane fast whit the controller. Played my whole life whit a controller. after the switch to a steering wheel i am not so fast...try to switch back, but i don't like racing games anymore whitout the steering wheel. the controller does not feel right...
 
I don't agree....i find the T500 alot better, The g27 is a toy.
I am thiking of buying the Ferrari F1 steer add-on... :drool:

I would much rather have the T500RS and yes the F1 wheel would be nice. But I feel I put more than enough money into a console game already. I do have fun using the DFGT with my custom work on it. Fixed the spring on the brake pedal so the brakes feels more like a brake pedal and not so much as a plastic knob. And the GranTurgizmo's shift paddles made the gearing a lot easier than the small shift knobs on the back of the steering wheel. Also the fact that I built my own racing console so I get the angle on my legs in the right angle instead of having my pedals beneath me, made the feeling get a lot better.

And I rather go with the feeling of driving for real than be super fast with a controller just to win races myself. But I do feel I am much more consistent now and sitting in the console while driving make it easy not to over drive your wheels so I might go half a second slower, but I can go much longer since my tyres last that much longer :)

I agree with the Logitech steering wheels being a toy, but so is the PS3.
And what a great toy it is
 
You should just get a PC, some £3000 wheels/pedals and get iRacing. :P
 
mannn 1180 kg's sucks, ididnt practise till now, i had a run for another championship i made 1:34:... dont know precise :D but that was with standard bhp ( 502 ) this should be lot faster hopefully.
 
Ballast for Tokyo R246

C-Falcon89 40kg
ErikAndre71 30kg
IMMORTALPILOT 30kg
Arkano6 0kg
GP-CiaN 70kg
Anastasis14 0kg
Netherdragon 30kg
ProPersian 50kg

Sorry this took so long, I hadn't even realised I forgot to post it.
 
why i must take 30 kg??
 
Oh dear. I've been practising with 20 kg ballast, and I seem to go faster with 30kg ballast :scared: But my tyres seem to wear faster too :ouch:
 
doesnt the first place has to have a ballast of 70kg? falcon was first tho
 
why i must take 30 kg??

To remove all weight you will have to finish off the podium (top 3) twice. Read the rules mate, getting tired of explaining this every time.

So if you want to dominate the championship you will have to do it with ballast. Simple as that. Believe me, I know how boring a lot of weight can make the race, but it makes the championship more entertaining for everyone. It's done in the real life SuperGT and it's done here. You will just have to live with it :)
 
Last edited:
doesnt the first place has to have a ballast of 70kg? falcon was first tho

Key to this is when you have ballast it's half on, half off. Its clearly in the rules in the OP
 
Ballast for Tokyo R246

C-Falcon89 40kg
ErikAndre71 30kg
IMMORTALPILOT 30kg
Arkano6 0kg
GP-CiaN 70kg
Anastasis14 0kg
Netherdragon 30kg
ProPersian 30kg

Updated ProPersian's ballast after me and Erik decided to drop the extra weight since the Motul already has 30kg of ballast by default.

Just to let everyone know; I wont be there tonight. I've got a lot of work I've gotta get done for Monday and in general, I feel like I need a break for a week. Rest assured I'll be back next week though :)
 
haven't done a single lap the whole week, let's see how this race will go for me
 
My room is open if you want to practice. I'm soon to eat some food so I be there later :)
 
My room is open if you want to practice. I'm soon to eat some food so I be there later :)

i know, i saw it earlier, i want to do some grinding to take my OCD cars.

not so much grinding needed, the past week you gave me 1.000.000 of remote racing .
thanks 👍
 
i know, i saw it earlier, i want to do some grinding to take my OCD cars.

not so much grinding needed, the past week you gave me 1.000.000 of remote racing .
thanks 👍

Not just Erik *cough cough*
I finally remembered to check the hard laps prior to the race so I question Ark, who exactly is C-Falcon81?? :lol:
 
Errr...You didn't see that :sly: :lol:

Hope you guys have a nice clean race tonight, sorry again that I can't be there :)

By the way, does anyone know how the make the forums take up the entire width of my browser? This redesign has centred the entire forum for me :(
 
Yeah... the thin width is terrible... i don't think you can change the width.

Why can't you make the race, Ark?
 
Nor me unfortunately, even though I like the track, due to my karting weekend
 
I didn't expected much from this but a 7th place isn't that bad when you expect a terrible race.



I started on hards, I was good in the first laps but then got bumped by Really Crazy Cabbyguy. It cost me 3 places, then i got a bump from Pitt. could overtake Pitt in the following laps. I had a decent pace. after 6 laps i was going in for softs which gave me a good racepace. Until my tyres started to degrade and Taxiguy again shows up. he was on new tyres he was faster but not consistant. He held me up that way. he should stay behind if he can not keep the pace. also in monaco he slowed me down when lapping him. Then i came in for my last stint. Becaus i was lonely in 7th position i lost concentration and touched walls alot. Nevertheless i didn't made one big mistake today. this is a milestone for me. looking back on the race i am happy and whitout cabby, 6th was possible today.
 
Finally on the podium, oh **** ballast
 
Official Race result list

Pole position Immortalpilot
Fastest lap: Immortalpilot (1:32.967)

Penalties: GP-CiaN for doing 1 lap short on racing hard tyres. 5 seconds

1st Immortalpilot
2nd Netherdragon
3rd zzxxz
4th ErikAndre71
5th GP-CiaN
6th ProPersian
7th Maxitsu
8th TEAMRAD_PITT
9th anastasis14
10th Crazytaxy_82

I give GP-CiaN a gift:
Kuleramme%20-%20l%C3%A6r%20og%20lek.jpg
 
great race guys the next tack i hate.
 
Good to see you all had a good race (I think :o)!
 
I hope you gentlemen disabled image resizing in your options!

season-2-leaderboardirui.png
 
Last edited:
Hey i cant make next weeks race im goin on vacation friday but be back for fuji
 
Back