@Karlbfc21
@Barker
@Friday_GTRP
@Scuderia Paul
@The35
@TDZdave
@Pubs16

Test race 1 Monday 02/10/17

First of all remember to add me to your friends! Else you won't be able to Race!

I stated test race 1, but for this week we won't have the usual race format, but we'll have some shortish races on different tracks.

The reason for this is to check various weather conditions, let people get together on track in a non competitive way, being able to check various cars.

I want to remember all that we'll play with real damage. This is a serious thing and means crashes or contacts should be avoided as much as possible since they may bring to mechanical failures or engines explosions. This is not Assetto Corsa with its ridiculous car damage. Even a not too severe rear ending may make your radiator budge and have you engine overheat. let's do this right from the tests on!

When we race all headsets should be OFF. We'll have a test of a reverse grid sometime during the night.

Reverse grid are simple. At race start all drivers stay still on grid until their name is called. When it is the join the slow car snake. race start after last corner and no overtake are allowed before start/finish line.

Sounds dangerous but i already did it on other series and it was actually safer than standing starts :D

ask anything on your mind and invite other drivers!

AND PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU'LL BE IN FOR THE TEST RACE! If you can't race bu you may be there state it since you may try the new director mode and stream the race!

I’ll show my face for the test race 👍
Rono! it's been ages! i guess last time it was on gt6 and i was making commentary of the races :D

I think I might give this a go, see if this shakes out better then the other TCR series.

Hope it'll be good enough, been organizing since like 8 years? always roomfor improvement!

I'll try make it. No promises...

even if you can make it for a little or just the last ones it'll be precious to fine tune stuff and spot issues to be sorted.

Rono! it's been ages! i guess last time it was on gt6 and i was making commentary of the races :D

Hope it'll be good enough, been organizing since like 8 years? always roomfor improvement!

even if you can make it for a little or just the last ones it'll be precious to fine tune stuff and spot issues to be sorted.

One issue has arisen for me several times online. Don't be in your tuning menu when the race goes live. It crashes your system.

I won’t be there straight away but I’ll try to get there and attend some test races probably after an hour of you guys being on it. :).

Edit: that’s if you’re still on that is haha. Either way I’ll be jumping onto pcars2 when I get home.

Last edited:
Oh btw i'll try to livestream the event, i just got my fiber installed and hapily running at 150/24 from previous 5/0.3 lol

i already made a test on youtube and works great and at stream end it's auto saved in the channell. Any reason to use twitch you guys may think about?

@azidahaka I'll still have no copy of PC2 so cannot join in, may be next round, but to be honest I'm still concerned about the game... How does it the physics feels, comparing to AC? And what about the FFB? I see a lot of complain about it on various forums.

@azidahaka I'll still have no copy of PC2 so cannot join in, may be next round, but to be honest I'm still concerned about the game... How does it the physics feels, comparing to AC? And what about the FFB? I see a lot of complain about it on various forums.
This is just a test race, not a round.

Concerning FFB and assetto corsa, i was organizing on assetto until a while back and the whole package is crazy better than AC already. Also you get a great amount of tracks and cars, weather. Livetrack is nothing short of amazing, and you can even feel puddles through your wheel... it's glorious to feel water streams under your car and feeling acquaplaning while braking in a storms.

FFB is great and on par with AC on most tracks/cars. Laser scanned tracks have sublime FFB effects.

It may be a very little less of a sim than AC if you take the same track (assetto has so little compared to pcars2 that i was already bored) on the same day and sunny day. But as a whole package i think there's no way AC can get near PC2.

Tuning FFB is way way easier, it's a 3 flavours/4 sliders option. I have found i had to play a bit with it on some cars but i'm happy now with my t300.

Any question, ask! if you are unsure ask to borrow from a friend lol

Thanks for the info, I'm glad to hear that you have such great experience with it! I think will get it soon (also couroius about Livetack 3.0) :) . I'll keep an eye on the series and ping once got a copy!

the password for tomorrow's tests will be "gtp" remember to befriend me in advance to be able to get invites.

We might make a group chat in case we'll need extra details to be shared, remember for this week some fast test races in various conditions. Next week we'll run a full lenght test race/race2. Use this chance for testing cars, and point out any issues my arise in the championship.

I'll be streaming to my youtube channell for the first time ever so in case i may have a bad ping or any weirdness let me know so i'll changethe stream settings.

Oh and if there's the chance it would be lovely to test the race director option that opens up when a room is private!

Count me in, on monday,s in general is fine.

Only tomorrow I have to work (once every 8 weeks I have to work on monday night and thats tmorrow ! :boggled:)

But the other monday's i like to rave with you all !

Greetz Don
:gtpflag:

Count me in, on monday,s in general is fine.

Only tomorrow I have to work (once every 8 weeks I have to work on monday night and thats tmorrow ! :boggled:)

But the other monday's i like to rave with you all !

Greetz Don
:gtpflag:
Get ready for next week then! ;)
I am away this evening, maybe i can join later
I'll try to keep it open for long
I'm in I'll add you karsten when I'm home

Great mate# remember to bring cedbel and other friends!

Seems people that may be around today are

@rono_thomas
@250 GTO
@Silver Arrows
@TDZdave
@Pubs16
@Barker
@Friday_GTRP
@Karlbfc21

and cedbel? what baout @Scuderia Paul ?

In any case this sounds pretty good for a test session with potentially 9 on track!

MAKE ALL SURE TO SEND ME FRIEND REQUEST! I'll make a chat too for this test so we may communicate in case of need more directly. Room will be open quite earlier so if you see me around join up.

Lastly, i'll try to live stream at 720p on youtube, so if you see me lagging let me know! it's the first time i'll try to livestream since i got a fiber connection, so testing for quality of stream will be a must; theoretically i think that with 20mega in upload i may even be able to stream in fullhd or 720p60hz?

In any case we have lots to test tonight and we'll make a lot of weather and track hopping. see you soon.

what about @Scuderia Paul ?

In any case this sounds pretty good for a test session with potentially 9 on track!

MAKE ALL SURE TO SEND ME FRIEND REQUEST! I'll make a chat too for this test so we may communicate in case of need more directly. Room will be open quite earlier so if you see me around join up.

Lastly, I'll try to live stream at 720p on youtube, so if you see me lagging let me know! it's the first time i'll try to livestream since i got a fiber connection, so testing for quality of stream will be a must; theoretically i think that with 20mega in upload i may even be able to stream in fullhd or 720p60hz?

In any case we have lots to test tonight and we'll make a lot of weather and track hopping. see you soon.
Yeah I'm good for tonight. I sent you a Friend Request earlier today.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

@rono_thomas
@250 GTO
@Silver Arrows
@TDZdave
@Pubs16
@Barker
@Friday_GTRP
@Karlbfc21

and cedbel? what baout @Scuderia Paul ?

Lastly, i'll try to live stream at 720p on youtube, so if you see me lagging let me know! it's the first time i'll try to livestream since i got a fiber connection, so testing for quality of stream will be a must; theoretically i think that with 20mega in upload i may even be able to stream in fullhd or 720p60hz?

Just looked and your in my friend list anyway haha karsten!

Back