[Interest Check]Euro TCR Serie Mondays around 20:00GMT/BST

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 113 comments
I've asked cedbel he's in another series with snake etc but said we are welcome over there if we wanted, but he's aware of this series and is interested

Forget it. I’m out. Good luck with the series. I’ll try again in month or two, when hopefully, this bug riddled mess of a game have been made, at least playable.👎

So sorry mate I got the time conversion way wrong for some reason (it’s been awhile since intercontinental racing for me lol). I started work when you guys started so I won’t be home for another 3 and a bit hours from now lol will miss it completely :(.
Hope you’re all enjoying it though!

The steering wheel wasn’t responding, did eventually get it to work though
I had no HUD
The setup for the car I made the other day was gone
I could barely hear what any of you were saying, and it didn’t seem like you could hear me at all.
I got kicked from the session three times

And that’s just tonight.

I’m just loosing my patience when it comes to this game. If I thought it made any difference, I would demand SMS return my money.

Concerning chat it's an usual issue on psn, in any case we didn't need it. If we need it we may just use the psn chat.instead of the in-game one.

Wheel issues you are the first taking about these kind of issues? Check your cables and hope it's not being broken.

Concerning being kicked it was once my fault figure keeping in hold race start too long, but did you restart your router like gt5/6 and sport will demand of you?

You had no hud after watching another driver from the box?

In any case this was a test for finding issues, maybe just closing all mics would have fixed it, who knows? Maybe it was just your connection, but if you do not stick and try to make things work you'll never be able to fix or enjoy any game, be it pcars, asetto or gran turismo.

Hope you'll stick on and try to make it work speaking your issues while we are together instead of quitting right away

The wheels and the cables are fine. They’re brand new. The games just can’t seem to figure out that both the wheel and the controller is turned on. But if I turn off the controller, nothing works.

I have no explanation for the HUD. It just wasn’t there, even though it supposedly was turned on.

Getting kicked. I doubt it has anything to do with the router, and in any case, if you have to restart your router numerous times to get it to work, then clearly something isn’t as it supposed to be. And I never had those issues with GT5, never played GT6

My connection is fine, this is the only game that gives me any trouble

I’ve given this game a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th chance. I have reinstalled the game three times. I’ve restarted career mode more times than I can count. There’s ALWAYS some game breaking bug, be it graphically or physics based.

You don’t know me, I don’t give up easily, but this game, as far as I’m concerned, doesn’t deserve any more off my attention at it’s present state.
And besides. “Sticking with it”. When did everyone become contempt with “just good enough”? I refuse to accept a game, that at the best of times seem half finished, and at the worst of times is unplayable. And just shrug and say, they’ll fix it down the line.
BS, says I! Fix it before you release it! Have an ounce of respect for your customers, and fans of your previous games!

Like I said. I’m out.

Good luck with the series. It seems like a cool idea.

Last edited:
The wheels and the cables are fine. They’re brand new. The games just can’t seem to figure out that both the wheel and the controller is turned on. But if I turn off the controller, nothing works.

I have no explanation for the HUD. It just wasn’t there, even though it supposedly was turned on.

Getting kicked. I doubt it has anything to do with the router, and in any case, if you have to restart your router numerous times to get it to work, then clearly something isn’t as it supposed to be. And I never had those issues with GT5, never played GT6

My connection is fine, this is the only game that gives me any trouble

I’ve given this game a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th chance. I have reinstalled the game three times. I’ve restarted career mode more times than I can count. There’s ALWAYS some game breaking bug, be it graphically or physics based.

You don’t know me, I don’t give up easily, but this game, as far as I’m concerned, doesn’t deserve any more off my attention at it’s present state.
And besides. “Sticking with it”. When did everyone become contempt with “just good enough” I refuse to accept a game, that at the best of times seem half finished, and at the worst of times is unplayable. And just shrug and say, they’ll fix it down the line.
BS, says I! Fix it before you release it! Have an ounce of respect for your customers, and fans of your previous games!

Like I said. I’m out.

Good luck with the series. It seems like a cool idea.
Well what can i say? we could have made some tests to pinpoint the issues you had but you left before the others even aknowledged them, i read about your issues after the test races... In any case a patch is due in days to fix some issues and already submitted to sony so look at it or wait some more...

You should try to use the wheel to enter the game and not the pad, it gave lots of weird issues on assetto corsa too, not sure it may solve the problem but all racing games maker suggest to have wheel already pluggest at console start and to use the wheel's button to navigate and enter the game.

Hope this small help may fix you wheel issues.

Well what can i say? we could have made some tests to pinpoint the issues you had but you left before the others even aknowledged them, i read about your issues after the test races... In any case a patch is due in days to fix some issues and already submitted to sony so look at it or wait some more...

You should try to use the wheel to enter the game and not the pad, it gave lots of weird issues on assetto corsa too, not sure it may solve the problem but all racing games maker suggest to have wheel already pluggest at console start and to use the wheel's button to navigate and enter the game.

Hope this small help may fix you wheel issues.

Once again. You apologize on behalf of the game. Accepting that it’s this flawed. Accepting that we should waste time testing. Something as simple as showing the HUD display. How do you propose to test for that? Everything was turned on, everything was as it was supposed to be. I double checked. I triple checked.
Don’t make this out to be me that’s making the mistakes here. I’ve been playing racing games for 20+ years. I’ve been around a virtual track or two. I know what I’m doing.

I am using the wheel to enter the game, and navigate the menus and everything els. The controller is just turned on, and lying next to me. But every now and again, once I enter a race, the wheels isn’t responding, and the game some how switched the controller to the primary input. And I can’t switch it back, without turning the game off, some times the PlayStation.

This may sound harsh, and I hope you know, that my frustration isn’t aimed at you.

I just finally had enough!

@250 GTO you may have bumped the side scroll hot key on your wheel which changes the HUD/ interface to either tires/ springs/ temps and a 3rd option which removes it altogether.

Sorry I couldn't make it Karsten. Work severely got in the way which is looking to be the general scenario of the next 6 months.

@250 GTO you may have bumped the side scroll hot key on your wheel which changes the HUD/ interface to either tires/ springs/ temps and a 3rd option which removes it altogether.

Sorry I couldn't make it Karsten. Work severely got in the way which is looking to be the general scenario of the next 6 months.
You would always get a spot when you get the chance

I had a disaster last night with 8 disconnections in 1hr. I was enjoying the Monza race after getting a great start and running 2nd in my fantastic Opel Astra TCR. Rejoined several times but got continuously disconnected.

Once v1.04 lands to fix the issue hopefully, I would still love to participate if you still have spaces.

I had a disaster last night with 8 disconnections in 1hr. I was enjoying the Monza race after getting a great start and running 2nd in my fantastic Opel Astra TCR. Rejoined several times but got continuously disconnected.

Once v1.04 lands to fix the issue hopefully, I would still love to participate if you still have spaces.
I would love you to be in, next week try to join it's again, we'll run without mics to check if dc are solved

Apart from where 3 of us had to rejoin the server because it crashed after we were disqualified I had no problems really. There was some lag issues when people were joining the server when I was on the the track, but I think that is a general problem with online that needs sorting. I won't be able to test next week at all because I'm moving house so looks like I'll be without Internet for a week or two because I'm changing provider to a better one

I had zero issues all through the night really, only few lag issues when others joined or left. Some good racing overall, even in the thunderstorm.

Apart from where 3 of us had to rejoin the server because it crashed after we were disqualified I had no problems really. There was some lag issues when people were joining the server when I was on the the track, but I think that is a general problem with online that needs sorting. I won't be able to test next week at all because I'm moving house so looks like I'll be without Internet for a week or two because I'm changing provider to a better one
That dc wa because we didn't set us as ready for so long that the game kicked us all beside gavin vickers lol

That dc wa because we didn't set us as ready for so long that the game kicked us all beside gavin vickers lol
Ah ok didn't know that. Also would you be able to provide a list of tracks or at least a list of possible tracks we will be racing on because I've only been sim racing for a about year on and off and most of that has been playing assetto corsa which has only 10 tracks or something so alot of the tracks pc2 I've never driven on so it would be useful so I could learn them.

On monday we'll have a full fledged test race who is going to be present?

Also what is the current opinion from drivers? To keep testing and start taking the championship entries now or wait for the first patch?

Mmmh so few... let's see if we can at least get 8 on track.

If you have friends to invite it's a good time, else I fear we might not even start :(

we'll race at Imola on monday, 12 laps race.

@250 GTO @Scuderia Paul i know of your issues but if you want to join up after latest ps4 update or try to be the host to see if others will dc it would be fine for me since it could be agreat help to see where the issues lies.

for others please let me know if you are around guys,

and remember that race 2 is manual start with reverse grid. All drivers will stay still on grid at racestart until each driver is called out by me through mic. All will move one by one until grid is formed and a lauch lap will start with compact group and speed to be comprised between 80/120km/h.

Race starts at last corner when the leader will start going full throttle. no overtaking before end/start line.
@Mr Tree
@Karlbfc21
@Barker
@Friday_GTRP
@Gavin Vickers
@The35
@TDZdave
@Pubs16
@rono_thomas

Back