[Interest Check]Euro TCR Serie Mondays around 20:00GMT/BST

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 113 comments
we'll race at Imola on monday, 12 laps race.

@250 GTO @Scuderia Paul i know of your issues but if you want to join up after latest ps4 update or try to be the host to see if others will dc it would be fine for me since it could be agreat help to see where the issues lies.

for others please let me know if you are around guys,

and remember that race 2 is manual start with reverse grid. All drivers will stay still on grid at racestart until each driver is called out by me through mic. All will move one by one until grid is formed and a lauch lap will start with compact group and speed to be comprised between 80/120km/h.

Race starts at last corner when the leader will start going full throttle. no overtaking before end/start line.
@Mr Tree
@Karlbfc21
@Barker
@Friday_GTRP
@Gavin Vickers
@The35
@TDZdave
@Pubs16
@rono_thomas
I’m a maybe 20:00 is pushing it for me, but I will try.

I am ( @Don Mejillone) glad / able to join !
:cheers:

I should be right to try make it

I might also able to join is as I got a copy a few days ago.

Great news guys, happy to have you along on track. I'll open room early so i'll send early invites. Hope all will be smooth for our first full lenght races.

after that we'll have to see if starting the serie or wait a few other weeks for the new patch. in any case hope to have lots on track tomorrow.

Just realised its going to be the first night of GTSport’s demo. Will be busy testing what it’s like tomo so I’m a definite no.

I've been held up at work mate. The daylight savings time also has caught me out. I'm not gonna make it anywhere near time.

Not sure but looks like I'll be almost alone lol

Let's see, maybe we'll just run one race?

Oh and let me know how gtsport is since many skip to test it :D

Thanks for those that participated, great test, perfect racing, no lag all stable and working fine.

We just need drivers and we can start anytime.

I'm clueless about those unlucky ones that have dcs but for those that have it running well all seem perfect.

Those that feel like try and get the serie running let me know and v I'll make the official topic, make a video trailer and post full details about tracks and championship.

Thanks for those that participated, great test, perfect racing, no lag all stable and working fine.

We just need drivers and we can start anytime.

I'm clueless about those unlucky ones that have dcs but for those that have it running well all seem perfect.

Those that feel like try and get the serie running let me know and v I'll make the official topic, make a video trailer and post full details about tracks and championship.

Some people who have several hours of game time may need to go into the background save data file within the PS4 system itself and delete ALL the tunes they have made aside from what they absolutely require. It seems that not only does it delay loading times at the home screen but can also cause delays within the lobby loading sequences itself.

Hey Karsten, cheers for the invite. This looks like a lot of fun. I'd be all over this if I still had a console as I miss our battles on track, we were pretty closely matched. Unfortunately my wheel is not supported on PS4 anymore so I switched to the darkside. My only regret aside from the damage to my bank balance is missing out on the racing with my old mates. Best of luck with the series mate, wish I could join in.

Test meaning lots of small ones?
I would run 2-3 shortish first and if all is well and ok a race in same lenght as the one's we'll be running.

this way the test should be quite comprehensive.
Hey Karsten, cheers for the invite. This looks like a lot of fun. I'd be all over this if I still had a console as I miss our battles on track, we were pretty closely matched. Unfortunately my wheel is not supported on PS4 anymore so I switched to the darkside. My only regret aside from the damage to my bank balance is missing out on the racing with my old mates. Best of luck with the series mate, wish I could join in.

Oh it's so disappointing.... i got a new pc i7 powerhorse with 1080gfx but i got the game on ps4 to keep playing with the many friends i have here :P

guess our paths crossed ina weird way lol

I would run 2-3 shortish first and if all is well and ok a race in same lenght as the one's we'll be running.

this way the test should be quite comprehensive.

Oh it's so disappointing.... i got a new pc i7 powerhorse with 1080gfx but i got the game on ps4 to keep playing with the many friends i have here :P

guess our paths crossed ina weird way lol
Sounds like a beast 👍 Mine is an i7 to but with a 980ti. Still have great memories of that race at Le Bugatti Circuit where you had the widest BMW ever :lol:
Don't want to derail your thread but add me on Steam if ya like (McKiernan) I have a few other sims that I race on occasionally to. :gtpflag:

Sounds like a beast 👍 Mine is an i7 to but with a 980ti. Still have great memories of that race at Le Bugatti Circuit where you had the widest BMW ever :lol:
Don't want to derail your thread but add me on Steam if ya like (McKiernan) I have a few other sims that I race on occasionally to. :gtpflag:
I do not even remember my steam account's name lol I guess karsten_beoulve? if i ever get PC2 for extremely cheap on steam i may get it too :D

Back