[Interest Check][Gr.4] MR Challenge

Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
MR Challenge.jpg

*I know it's not the right font but for a quick mock-up of something nobody really knows how far it'll go, I honestly couldn't be all that bothered*

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
Citroën GT by Citroën Gr.4
Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4
Honda NSX Gr.4
McLaren 650S Gr.4
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Alsace - Village II
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa
Autodromo de Interlagos
Dragon Trail - Seaside II

Race Distance: ~1 hour
Pit Stops: 1 mandatory
BoP: TBA
Tyres: Racing Hard
Fuel Consumption: TBA
Tyre Wear: TBA

- General final touches in regulations - BoP, wear factors etc.
- General prettying of OP
- Full list of Lobby Settings
- Sign-ups, entry list and standings sheet for if this actually takes off

More will be added as time passes

If there is interest to accomodate it, I'll get this going as soon as possible.

Races are likely to take place during normal weekdays. As much as I too would prefer a weekend season, those times are just way too crowded for anyone without a dedicated following of at least 30 people to get a foothold and everyone's tied up with something else anyway, hence why moving out of there is a necessary evil.

Final day and time will be decided depending on input from you people. It'll probably end up more Euro-friendly rather than Americas-friendly, so keep that in mind.

I do find it interesting how every time I try and do something - particularly in the GT forums because apparently I'm on some sort of everyone-but-I-know-about-it blacklist in here - I get the thread up, nothing at all happens for a month, it becomes abandonware, a passer-by leaves a single post asking about a car that, per definition, isn't on the list, and only *then* does some form of activity start to happen, courtesy of the same handful of people every single time.

No wonder I'm such an optimistic individual.

Alright, one more chance before I should just completely give up on ever trying to get something going:

Between all the "AAA" series out there, does anyone at all have about an hour and a half of their week they could see themselves spending here and actually be somewhat involved with?

Back