Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
The Alpine has an option for covered and removed rally lights and a pretty slick spoiler at the back...
Gemasolar.jpg
Gemasolar_2.jpg
Gemasolar_3.jpg
Gemasolar_4.jpg
Gemasolar_5.jpg

/\ what is unique that we are to notice on that Chrome Line Merc?

I'm assuming the bumper delete that was available in GT5 too.

I will try to write it as simple as possible because it really doesn't make any sense. You know how the Auto Union is painted silver but it's not glossy? Like it seems it's almost matte. Alright, keep that thought in mind and check this: No matter what you paint it, the car will retain it's original color style. You wanna paint it metallic? Nope, not any glare. Chrome? Not any glare again. You can get some glare from color shift paints like Reflex Spice and stuff.
Probably because it's a low quality rendering from either GT3 or GT4, I don't remember which. It's a shame cus that is such an awesome and historic car, I really hope they make it premium. I'd put it on the top of my list of standard cars that need to be made premium.

Like many others have said, I am absolutely loving this thread! More before and after pics, though. Despite all of the news about the crappy physics (FWD cars doing endo's and mid-engined cars rolling over? lolwut) this is making me so excited for GT6!

I just hope the Ford GT (NOT GT40) and RUF BTR can get some cool mods, too. I desperately want a wide body kit for both (That doesn't look like it was stolen off a pizza delivery boy's Civic). :(

Anyway, time for replies!!! :D

Chrome Line cars can now be painted and have body parts added on.

View attachment 87624

Great Scott that looks good! One of the best body kits I've ever seen on a Murcielago. Please tell me that is available for the regular one, too! :D

SLR Mclaren can also have a "wide" body kit added, along with carbon side mirrors.

View attachment 87629

Sadly the wheels don't move out with it.

That is an insane body kit. Does it still have the nauseating camera views? (Chase camera was way too high, bumper cam hurt my eyes, hood view was really awkward and hurt my eyes, cockpit was hard to see out of) :yuck:

I just hope the Ford GT (NOT GT40) and RUF BTR can get some cool mods, too. I desperately want a wide body kit for both (That doesn't look like it was stolen off a pizza delivery boy's Civic). :(

Nope.
BTR only has generic wings and wheels.
Both Ford GTs(2005,2006) only have front canards, one custom wing, and wheels.

SUPER MEGA BONUSES:

- Both the R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 and R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 don't even have wings. You can only change the rims.

Thanks for the pics! They're awesome! :D
However, the fact that we can only change wheels on the R8's is a huge letdown! We could add a GT wing on both of them in GT5 but not in GT6? Why do this to us??? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

One of the most extreme cases. The Trans Am. It has 3 different bodykits which all have pretty much different parts, I chose the most extreme version. This version not only adds parts in the front bumper, side and back, but also gives the car those small extra parts on top of the front fenders, next to the hood (they are more visible in the second picture). It has 2 custom wings and you can also remove the original wing, and it has "special" parts which either cover the door that splits the roof or change the material from metal to plastic and even cover the back window. The car is equipped with Racing Soft tyres and when you choose racing exhaust, the exhaust moves to the left side of the car, in front of the back wheels. No matter what color you choose, the decals of the Bird on the car will be painted accordingly to be distinguishable.

View attachment 87741
View attachment 87742
View attachment 87743
View attachment 87744

Neither the AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel nor the Nova SS have such extreme modifications, both just have a custom rear wing and a front spoiler.

How do you get white lettering on the tires?

More money, new pics. It's how it goes:

Mazda Demio gets pretty boss, cool aero parts with rear wing. The CRZ gets small front spoiler and has two custom rear wings.

View attachment 89285

The Ford GT40 Mark 1 has minor front aero parts but the biggest change is the back, which gives the car a hood on the trunk and grills in the back. Yes, the Stratos has the Rally headlights but can also have two front spoilers and also the rear wing can be removed (but who would do that?)

View attachment 89287

Alright, the Subaru has a cool front spoiler but it can also have a different diffuser and a custom wing. Now, I have always been an Evo fan and yeah, I absolutely love this Evo model. I think it came out pretty good overall. Front custom spoiler with rear diffuser and the wing is removable of course.

View attachment 89289

Moving on to muscle, the challenger gets a small front spoiler and this rear custom wing. The Camaro is every bit as extreme as in GT5, but it also has a new cool low spoiler to max the race-like bodykit. The stripes on the Challenger are always black while the stripes on the Camaro change. Beware: If you buy the Camaro with the extra stripe on the side, repainting the car will delete that stripe ans switch to normal dual stripes.

View attachment 89290

Shelby GT500 on the left, Boss 302 on the right. Both have custom front and side spoilers with rear diffusers, both have this rear wing and both have stripes which will be painted accordingly to the color.

View attachment 89291

As very corrently posted by others, both of these cars have removable spoilers. The GT350 also has a custom rear wing. Beware: Buying the car with no stripes just to repaint it does not work, the stripes will reappear (sadly).

View attachment 89292

Many people have talked about the extreme bodykit of the SLR, but I just prefer this one with the small rear wing. As for the Aventador, it gets pretty extreme just like GT5 but I do think the 3rd option on modifications (the one I chose) is a bit different from the ones in GT5.

View attachment 89293

BONUS:

Elise '11. Get's pretty extreme with front, side, rear and top modifications.

Front spoiler is a cool addition.
View attachment 89294

The license plate is removed on the rear bumper. Also the already existing diffuser is complimented by a flatbed. The normal car has the Elise logo just next to the front fenders which is removed due to the bodykit. Finally, it has two custom wings.
View attachment 89295

Normally the car has a soft top but it can be changed under the "Other" section
View attachment 89296

The Mercedes Benz SLS GT3 can indeed be painted.
View attachment 89297

My Viper because I wanted to show off.
View attachment 89298

SUPER MEGA BONUSES:

- Both the R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 and R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 don't even have wings. You can only change the rims.
- Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '97 can be painted and you can change the rims.
- Mazda RX500 has nothing
- Ferrari 512 BB also has nothing, just wheels
- Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package and Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale have no custom parts
- Audi Auto Union can be painted (looks awkward)

the color on that SLR and Aventador are absolutely mind blowing. what's the name of it?

The SLR McLaren has not been repainted, so the color remains Crystal Laurit Silver. The Aventador is painted G6 Metallic 003, one of the 15th Anniv colors.
I thought the SLR only came in three colors; black, grey, and red?
but thanks for reply! I'll check it out!

Any word on the lancia delta? Id like a premium delta rally car! :D
For the street version (premium), the mods are the same as GT5 --> mini front lips with fogs delete and 2 two hooks in the bumper / "tuning" rear spoilers (wrc like but smaller) painted and carbon / WRC BIG carbon fiber rear spoiler

Back