Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
If GT was the only argument for having a PS3/4 I would've converted to Xbox, but I'm also looking forward to all the other games like Uncharted and No Man's Sky.
If I could I would have both.

If GT was the only argument for having a PS3/4 I would've converted to Xbox, but I'm also looking forward to all the other games like Uncharted and No Man's Sky.
If I could I would have both.
I'm sadden Disgaea 5 is only on PS4 and not PS Vita like the rest of the games are. The games are so fun on PS Vita...

Also exclusives like Horizon Zero Dawn next year and other exclusives like Gravity Rush 1 on PS4 and Gravity Rush 2. All greatness finally arrives. I wonder what Sucker Punch is making right now...

Or you could jump ship to the Forza realm and customize to your hearts content. Right now :D
I wouldn't ever use the term "jump ship", since it actually means dereliction of duty. And that's just weird in the context of a game.

Instead, I'd prefer to think of it as "getting the things I want", or "pleasing myself". Nothing wrong with that, as long as I remember that's all it is.

I personally have plenty of dress-up games to play with on hardware I already own, right now. :)

I'm still looking forward to PD's take on the idea.

I've tried FM6 and it's a really good game, but the customization isn't that impressive in my opinion. Engine swaps are uninspiring as you basically have give or take three engines to choose from, no matter what car you are using.
I would like the option to use high performance engines from the same make or family, for instance the VR6 from the Mk3 Golf or a R32 from the Mk4 in a Mk2 Golf.
And even though there are plenty of rims to choose from, almost none of them are interesting as many of the various designs are very similar and the rest of them are boring.

I'm really not that impressed.

I've tried FM6 and it's a really good game, but the customization isn't that impressive in my opinion. Engine swaps are uninspiring as you basically have give or take three engines to choose from, no matter what car you are using.
I would like the option to use high performance engines from the same make or family, for instance the VR6 from the Mk3 Golf or a R32 from the Mk4 in a Mk2 Golf.
And even though there are plenty of rims to choose from, almost none of them are interesting as many of the various designs are very similar and the rest of them are boring.

I'm really not that impressed.
You should see Solidrev's Youtube video on his disappointment with Forza 6. He basically called it "Forza 6 is basically Forza 5 Game of The Year Edition." lol

Edit: Whoops off topic. Sorry OP.

I wouldn't ever use the term "jump ship", since it actually means dereliction of duty. And that's just weird in the context of a game
I use the term in a humorous manner because some long-time GT players would see it in just the way you describe

I wouldn't ever use the term "jump ship", since it actually means dereliction of duty. And that's just weird in the context of a game.

Pretty much my feeling as well.

Instead, I'd prefer to think of it as "getting the things I want", or "pleasing myself". Nothing wrong with that, as long as I remember that's all it is.

Context: removed :sly:

1446731625-circuit-de-la-sarthe-2013.jpg

:mischievous:

I was wondering if anyone had a link to the list of modifications available for all cars? From memory it was excel/spreadsheet. I've seen it on this forum and had a link but can't find it anymore. Any help appreciated.

Back