Intermittent "Signed out" issues lately.

• Thread starter davidt33
  • 114 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain
davidtsmith333
Over the last 2-3 days while racing or checking out something in the game I've been getting intermittent "You've been signed out.....of the PSN network" error messages.
(I have automatic signing in to accumulate my bonus points). When I get the "Signed out" error messages I sign back in....but then it happens after a while again, sometimes in the middle of a race which is quite frustrating. Been happening over the last 2-3 days as I said from what I noticed.

Was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing same or if it was only me.

You may just be having some issues connecting to PSN yourself. If anybody else is experiencing issues, it's probably coincidental, as I seriously doubt this is a PSN-wide issue.

At least it's not only me. Was wondering if something was going bad with my console.

I doubt very much it's my internet Tornado as it's pretty decent. Just to make sure I did a network test from "Systems" and all seems to be ok there.

Well the feedback certainly clears thing up.
It really is frustrating to get intermittently signed out when you've been signed in, especially in the middle of a game or race.

Being signed out of PSN is not a Gran Turismo 6 problem.

This has been a problem for me since the latest firmware update.

Although today specifically did get pretty bad for me.

Well lately my friend's list hasn't been appearing or it's been appearing very slowly and I always get signed out when I enter an online match in either BO2 or MW3, In GT6 it didn't happen at all, PSN has been acting very weird lately. It's either PSN having issues or my PS3 is dying sadly.

Think I've had enough for today. Was able to sign back in albeit briefly just now. Did one Seasonal to benefit from the added 200% bonus of being signed in to PSN. Completed that and got the bonus. Tried another race and in the middle of that got signed out again from PSN. No bonus. Very frustrating that. Calling it a night.

BTW, this only began happening to me within the last 2 days, at least these noticeable intermittent connection losses.
Well, calling it a day. Hope it doesn't continue tomorrow.

Think I've had enough for today. Was able to sign back in albeit briefly just now. Did one Seasonal to benefit from the added 200% bonus of being signed in to PSN. Completed that and got the bonus. Tried another race and in the middle of that got signed out again from PSN. No bonus. Very frustrating that. Calling it a night.

BTW, this only began happening to me within the last 2 days, at least these noticeable intermittent connection losses.
Well, calling it a day. Hope it doesn't continue tomorrow.
Same here, it's been pissing me off too much, I will play offline for now.

I'm wondering if perhaps with the popularity of the latest Seasonals if could be because of the traffic on the PSN servers re people signing in to play if that is what is causing the issues or at least contributing to it.

I had it happen twice.
Noted that I was at 50 million and ignoring the blurb about me having too much money.
Went and bought another Miura. No more problems.

Miura collection is expanding.

Sign-outs and server disconnections happening to me a couple times this morning as well, I don't recall having these issues yesterday or earlier.

To reference @photonrider I'm currently at around 46 million credits.

Jesus I'm poor as dirt, I have exactly 611 credits. I can't run Quick Match so I can't buy a GT500 car, and the GT300 race only gave me about 300k profit, and I burned through the Euro credits. I desperately need another seasonal that I can farm.

Now that just makes baby Jesus cry. Oh gorm. 611 credit alone? Poor thing. My heart goes out to you.

Now that just makes baby Jesus cry. Oh gorm. 611 credit alone? Poor thing. My heart goes out to you.

I have 6 credits currently :) I have been using Youtube, not even playing any games and been getting frequent, random drop outs from the PS Network too. I hope it isn't happening a lot to you guys during the last laps of online races and things :(

This? it's been happening to me since like 2014. Not always but still...PSN disconnected, room disconnected, GT6 froze in the loading screen, black screen, LAG...etc

Over the last 2-3 days while racing or checking out something in the game I've been getting intermittent "You've been signed out.....of the PSN network" error messages.
(I have automatic signing in to accumulate my bonus points). When I get the "Signed out" error messages I sign back in....but then it happens after a while again, sometimes in the middle of a race which is quite frustrating. Been happening over the last 2-3 days as I said from what I noticed.

Was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing same or if it was only me.

The same thing is happening to me. Almost everytime I start the game, I log in, get my daily bonus, start a race and in the next 5 minutes I've been signed out of PSN network. It's really frustrating, especially when you're signed out whilst playing seasonal events and you have to start the game all over again.

Back