Intermittent "Signed out" issues lately.

• Thread starter davidt33
  • 114 comments
Well I wont report that things have fixed for me since update but I can report that today I've been loaded into room without losing PSN connection all day so... :)

I know this might sound odd but here me out. I read somewhere that when PSN got hacked & we all had to change our password it caused something unknown within their servers (a sort of instability of sorts), I don't know or care how true this is. But some guy suggested re-changing you PSN account password again & things should get better. I thought it's worth a try as I'm out of idea's myself, now it could just be coincidence but my connection does seem a lot better as I've not been randomly signed out since I changed it 48hrs ago.
Did not work a lick for me. I too, read an article that said.

I also read about changing your MTU to different number. I tried the numbers recommended and I tried a few random number. None of them made a difference for me. :(

It's not as bad following the recent PS3 system update, but not fixed completely. :indiff:

Yup, yesterday evening Wednesday 20, after I installed the latest system update I think it just signed out once. After that was signed on for hours until I quit. Keeping fingers crossed.

Still random signouts after the 4.78 update here, even when just lingering in GT6 main menu, problem is not fixed.

Seems to be holding up quite nicely so far.
No intermittent sign outs from yesterday evening Friday 22nd up to today Saturday so far. Amen.
Everybody else experiencing same?

Been getting a DNS error almost every time I sign in for the past couple of days. Only once today have I managed to log in to PSN, only to receive the usual error and being logged out immediately after. Not sure which end the problem is on now - Sony's or mine...?

Jesus I'm poor as dirt, I have exactly 611 credits. I can't run Quick Match so I can't buy a GT500 car, and the GT300 race only gave me about 300k profit, and I burned through the Euro credits. I desperately need another seasonal that I can farm.
That's impressive. I can't burn through money fast enough on GT6; I have to binge and buy a bunch of garage queens regularly, so my credits don't cap out.

This is 🤬 rediculous.

I've been getting the "signed out of PSN" thing for most of January and start of Feb.

I get disconnected from lobbies left right and center. Just this morning, I couldn't stay connected to a lobby that I had a 5 bar connection to, with only 1 other person in the room.

The "I can't see player X" HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE GRAN TURISMO MOTHER 🤬 FIVE for crying out loud. We're going on 5 God damn years with the same major game breaking issue. And it's been getting worse and worse with every passing day.

I've encountered a new version of that problem, where you see people when you load into the pits, but as soon as you exit the pits they disappear. I was in a lobby yesterday where I ended up in P12/6, and there was 9 people in the lobby...

Connecting to a quick match is like a 1:10 chance of success.

Its complete and utter garbage.

Still getting problems? It's been fine by me again since about 2-3 weeks now. Thought it was same for everybody now.

Being signed out of PSN is not a Gran Turismo 6 problem.

This has been a problem for me since the latest firmware update.

Although today specifically did get pretty bad for me.

OH RIGHT!! I was wondering why this was happening all of a sudden. Sony definitely isn't a great software company.

It's a PSN network issue. My guess is it's due to (network) traffic re the amount of people doing the seasonals at times. But as I said it's been pretty stable by me for a while now.

I always end up abandoned GT6 online, because that is disconnects all the time. In addition, there have more money to maintain the networks as the world pay for the PSN connection PS4. I hope it will be different for granturismo 7.

Proudhon_Runner, not happy, sniff sniff :( :banghead:

GT6 network issues are back, last Sunday, this Friday and today. Was good before that for about 2 weeks. No sign out from PSN but random room disconnects approx. every 5min... :irked: Host seems not the culprit, we tried lot's of different people as host, even trying fixed host as last resort didn't help. It seems an overloading issue as it happens mainly on weekends.

GT6 network issues are back, last Sunday, this Friday and today. Was good before that for about 2 weeks. No sign out from PSN but random room disconnects approx. every 5min... :irked: Host seems not the culprit, we tried lot's of different people as host, even trying fixed host as last resort didn't help. It seems an overloading issue as it happens mainly on weekends.
My gut tells me they're secretly cutting back on servers.

My gut tells me they're secretly cutting back on servers.

My thoughts exactly, but peeking over to the PS4 games it seems there are some problems there too, maybe they divert the servers to PS4 because PS+ guarantees. :mad:

Latest Posts

Back