International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
  • 41,702 views
Yup. That's exactly it. Great match, right? 👍
You forgot the pp. Is that the 691?

You only use up to 6th.
It has loads of torque, and the gear changes are almost instantaneous, making it accelerate wonderfully.
Plus, it understeers, for those who have more trouble driving an oversteering car, but still fun to drive and very fast.

...all we know is Beerz gave it the thumbs up and i'm including it in the front page. :D
 
Yep 691 PP

And Beerz thanks for the help getting this one 👍 Youve done alot of cars for this event, so top efforts 👍

and PSTC555, Beerz has tested it and it will keep up with the other cars. Also you only use 3rd - 6th gear. No need to go lower as the V8 pulls very well as it has alot of torque and the straight dont go long enough to get it out of 6th.
 
Nice race guys:tup:

This Bloody *astard with the white GTR 35 I had passed on the straight throw me out on the las chicane %£µM/%¨µ :ouch:
 
Yep 691 PP

And Beerz thanks for the help getting this one 👍 Youve done alot of cars for this event, so top efforts 👍

and PSTC555, Beerz has tested it and it will keep up with the other cars. Also you only use 3rd - 6th gear. No need to go lower as the V8 pulls very well as it has alot of torque and the straight dont go long enough to get it out of 6th.

Don't worry Jack, I put your Lexus settings on the front page for everyone to see for those who want a bit more practicality as well as going fast! ;) 👍
 
God that Lexus makes me feel sea sick. Not the best car I have driven on this game.
 
@gtp_typeR: thanks for that beautiful race mate!;)
 
Yes guys loving the idea of more cars to choose from i'll be in later on for a few races
 
Last edited:
@Jack
you sure know how to handle M3! very good race,sorry for occasional bump here&there.. ;)
 
mr_geez: Thanks. I like to give you f430 boys a scare ahahaha :D
 
A little notice for GTP_finbaek, when starting could you try to move the car into the grid positions behind the start/finish line just to make the start fairer for the rest of the drivers. Thanks.

Oh, try to help you move the car from the gravel pit Grim Reaper but to no avail!
 
Last edited:
a lot of contact in last one,my bad if it was because of me..
 
These races are great fun at every level, thanks to all of you 👍
 
A little notice for GTP_finbaek, when starting could you try to move the car into the grid positions behind the start/finish line just to make the start fairer for the rest of the drivers. Thanks.

Oh, try to help you move the car from the gravel pit Grim Reaper but to no avail!

Went for a ciggy. :)
 
The last race was a very good turn out, 11 out of 12 was involved for the race. Great work guys!
 
I will be back @ XX:30, the missus is watching eastenders. :crazy:
 
Sorry MR GEEZ,

I got sucked into your slipstream and lost all breaks. :scared:
 
I can't seem to keep it on the road very long today, so I'm gonna quit now. Hopefully I'll drive better tomorrow. see you guys then.
 
I will be back @ XX:30, the missus is watching eastenders. :crazy:

She has kicked you off for Eastenders. She needs to get her priorities right. Do what I do and buy her a telly for the bedroom and dinning room. Then there is no excuse. 👍
 
She has kicked you off for Eastenders. She needs to get her priorities right. Do what I do and buy her a telly for the bedroom and dinning room. Then there is no excuse. 👍

Carefull she is a member here. :nervous: lol, The dining room is part of the lounge. :) TV in bedroom, but I'm happy to have half hour break. :)

XX:47. ;)
 
Last edited:
Carefull she is a member here. :nervous: lol, The dining room is part of the lounge. :) TV in bedroom, but I'm happy to have half hour break. :)

XX:47. ;)

Happy to have a break!!!!!! More like you don't want a black eye. :D
 
hey hey hey, how we all doing? likin this event.. nice and close:tup:
 
What's wrong with the BMW's? They got really no topspeed, therefore unable to have a chance of winning fairly.

Maybe some more power --> 680PP ?
 
Sorry MR GEEZ,

I got sucked into your slipstream and lost all breaks. :scared:

it's cool.. 👍 incidents happen all the time.. ;)

EDIT: Bollox knows something about it,I took him out few times today,sorry mate..
 
Last edited:
What's wrong with the BMW's? They got really no topspeed, therefore unable to have a chance of winning fairly.

Maybe some more power --> 680PP ?

Thats as high as it will go in PP mate. Its faster in the bends if you have enough confidence in it. The car can still get good results and can be competitive.

Learn to drive it with as little oversteer as possible and get good with it on the brakes. You will soon be in the top end of the feild.
 
What's wrong with the BMW's? They got really no topspeed, therefore unable to have a chance of winning fairly.

Maybe some more power --> 680PP ?

The same for F 599 a little underpowered for the f430 ;)
 
Jumping in @17. Maybe taking the SRT10 for a spin.
 
The same for F 599 a little underpowered for the f430 ;)

Hi,

i really dont think so, i do almost the same laptimes in freerun with the 599 and the 430.

And i think you have been quite competative with it 👍
 
Competitive is cool but impossible to beat a well driven f430 with it :dopey:

1st you don't have the same slipstream advantage with the 599
2nd it's way too heavy... ;)

Still good fun to drive with it anyway 👍

Also, I have tested the Viper and would suggest :

Dodge Viper SRT10 (R2's, 689pp)
Power: 0
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R2/R2

My opinion ;)
 
Last edited:
Apologys, i was all over the place in that last race:ouch:
 
Back