International Event - Suzuka Expert 750 pp 00-15-30-45

• Thread starter maxzibit
  • 1,226 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to your playstation home screen settings, you can set the clock and date by the internet 👍

Edit: Owh, and sorry to Rudi. I didnt mean to block you the other race. Had just come back on the track when I saw you come flying round the corner. Checked in the mirror and when I went to get out the way and you followed aswell so I pulled to the inside and braked.

Sorry mate.

Last edited:
is that clock set by gt or is it set by my ps3 date and time settings?

You should go into time & date options on your home screen, and select the option to update clock by internet. It'll be the same as everyone else's then.

ok, thank's to all who've replied and i'll hope to see you all un a race as soon as i've feed my animals and got my wheel set up:)👍

Just to clarify the whole ''arn't the slower cars a nuisance'' topic, since it was originally aimed at me, I too understand Thanos' gripes and anyone else who is frustrated.

If I've done 2-3 laps and two GTLM's, or any other cars for that matter are catching me at a rate of knots, I will lean over and let them past so they can continue their race.

But if it's the start, how can I possibly be expected to let just one or two cars through?

There are people faster than me and there are people slower than me, on whole laptimes and just different sections.

C'est la vie...

I wish new GTP members would read/learn racing etiquette, you push someone off...YOU WAIT for them

Agree! I've got a few races (weeks ago) with a driver named "Gtp_xxxx" driving in a yellow Elise 111R tuned and he often pushing me (in a GT '06) off track at Dunlop... :grumpy:

Just to clarify the whole ''arn't the slower cars a nuisance'' topic, since it was originally aimed at me, I too understand Thanos' gripes and anyone else who is frustrated.

If I've done 2-3 laps and two GTLM's, or any other cars for that matter are catching me at a rate of knots, I will lean over and let them past so they can continue their race.

But if it's the start, how can I possibly be expected to let just one or two cars through?

There are people faster than me and there are people slower than me, on whole laptimes and just different sections.

C'est la vie...

does anyone expect someone to let them through because they are in a faster car? i hate dirty driving but if you've managed to take a lead through clean driving then you have every right to defend it surely.

First of all Thanos, its Jealous not Jalous 👍

Seconds: Jealous of what? You taking the fastest car in the game and winning. Sure if I got in the GTLM I reckon I could win it..... but I dont. I look for good racing instead of wanting the win all the time.

And third: I have seen Rudi's videos. I have also read things in other threads about you and your fellow GTLMsquad member, and people having trouble with you when you first appered at daytona road.

you understood what i meaned...???💡.great 👍! that prouve you have a mind:sly:

then you know reading and writing...good job dude! happy for you, but now it's time to learn drivin'...isn't it:sly:

and if you want to know why i use gtlm ? go to 'no gtlm topic:yuck:' and do your job....read :)

cheers

then you know reading and writing...good job dude! happy for you, but now it's time to learn drivin'...isn't it:sly:

and if you want to know why i use gtlm ? go to 'no gtlm topic:yuck:' and do your job....read :)

cheers

Have read it mate. Owh and learn to drive.... Think youll find I did that when I beat you earlier today 👍 When you span out the final corner :cheers:

Edit: Owh Im leaving this now. People have made the point that the GTR is fast enough Thanos. See you on the track.

Last edited:
Could we please put an end to this pointless bickering?

If you really need to have a "discussion" like this, could you keep it to PMs?

C'est la vie...

I disagree - if you can defend your position for a couple of laps then you've won the race fair and square. I never rule out the possibility of the guy behind making a mistake before I do. If they're really all that much faster than me then I'm sure they'll overtake at some point.

I disagree - if you can defend your position for a couple of laps then you've won the race fair and square. I never rule out the possibility of the guy behind making a mistake before I do. If they're really all that much faster than me then I'm sure they'll overtake at some point.

my thoughts exactly.

absolutely not. when i read RPM_crx's post about etiquette and letting faster car's through it was confusing to say the least. clean defensive driving is a true skill.

absolutely not. when i read RPM_crx's post about etiquette and letting faster car's through it was confusing to say the least. clean defensive driving is a true skill.

When you're as slow as I am it's the only chance you have!

cheers

Thanos,
I would like to remind you of the AUP that you agreed to when registering here:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

I'm not asking for perfection because I'm aware that this isn't your native language, I'm just looking for an improvement please. 👍

does anyone expect someone to let them through because they are in a faster car? I hate dirty driving but if you've managed to take a lead through clean driving then you have every right to defend it surely.

hmmm intresting, i witnessed three cars, A,B, and C, car A was having a hard time getting round a corner, car B was following allowing for the erratic moves by car A, you in car C come up on B, knocked him off track and continued on your merry way:tdown:
Remember wearing a GTP means drive cleanly, leave a good impression, regardless of if you win or lose

sorry mate, but i don't see what was wrong in last post????

and if "ban" is the only thing you 're manage to do to make me stop talking because i don't have same opinion than GTP "old dogs "....so do it dude:sly:

sorry ,but i'm not a "sheep":)

Last edited:
wanna_b, i can assure you that if you have ever witnessed me punt anyone it was either a, a genuine mistake or b revenge. i can't remember seeing you in a race either. oh and if it was revenge then the attack on me must have been calculated or i would never have done that. now that i know about this meet i'm sure you'll see more of me and come to see this for yourself.

wanna_b, i can assure you that if you have ever witnessed me punt anyone it was either a, a genuine mistake or b revenge. i can't remember seeing you in a race either. oh and if it was revenge then the attack on me must have been calculated or i would never have done that. now that i know about this meet i'm sure you'll see more of me and come to see this for yourself.

I think it would have been rather hard for a revenge attack as we are talking lap 1 in the esses' so i presume it was a mistake you didn't know about then.
I race under different names at times, quite informative as well, seeing some tags behave in a different way

and if "ban" is the only thing you 're manage to do to make me stop talking because i don't have same opinion than GTP "old dogs "....do it dude:sly:

See emphasized text.
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

The mods aren't looking to ban people with a different viewpoint. However, if it becomes exceedingly difficult to carry on a conversation, then there's not much point in posting in the first place.

and if "ban" is the only thing you 're manage to do to make me stop talking because i don't have same opinion than GTP "old dogs "....so do it dude:sly:

I knew you would take it the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Do as you please.

I've done my job, it's now up to you.

Don't punt the messenger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back