• Thread starter maxzibit
  • 1,226 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you would take it the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Do as you please.

I've done my job, it's now up to you.

Don't punt the messenger.

lap 1 in the esses are always messy. that's one of the reasons i'm looking forward to the GTP_ wrs and private room's. i'm going to be on all day tomorrow so you'll more than likley see me if your on. by the way i've just started using the z06 today. i havent done a geat deal to tune it and i'm still getting used to the car but believe me you won't see many cleaner driver's than me weather i'm winning or losing.

I just have to say, after reading some of the postings today, that some people just make me wanna:banghead::banghead::banghead: Still I think the better way is not to fall into the bottom low and start a big argument, (its that the english word). Im sorry to see this cause it makes a bad feeling for everyone. I also have to say that making demonstrations, like its done today by a fellow racer at the no gtlm race, cant be the way to make this a good experience for everyone:nervous:. Happy racing dudes.. :)

Only if you beat me in it. If that happens then it's a sucky car and only a noob/punter would ever choose to drive one. :D

I am suprised by that answer pentagram since we had some great racing going on in the last month.

I am suprised by that answer pentagram since we had some great racing going on in the last month.

Was a joke. For the record - it's safe to assume everything I say is a joke (most of it is)

And I agree - we've had some awesome races over the last month or so (not a joke)

Last edited:
Was a joke. For the record - it's safe to assume everything I say is a joke (most of it is)

And I agree - we've had some awesome races over the last month or so (not a joke)

i thought you were serius there for a moment.

hello every GTP

good race this morning with (JP) drivers taruru1216, in clio, he have no probleme with GTLM, best time 9'55 about with clio tuned .
no probleme, and he's not alone....

hello every GTP

good race this morning with (JP) drivers taruru1216, in clio, he have no probleme with GTLM, best time 9'55 about with clio tuned .

yeah, I met this guy several times and he's a nice person! He's driving fast, clean and fair. I've had some great races with him and other TEW guys. :D

hello every GTP

T'es un grand malade steph, c'est la guerre que tu cherches ou quoi:scared::scared:
fais gaffe, monsieur pet avec son deguisement de chauve souris va te gronder:)
vite caches toi....:sly:

sorry but now it's readable if you know french language...:dopey:

i know yet i will be ban for that....but don't care because this forum is bla bla fairplay but i read always apologies for this apologize for that...loooool
learn drivin for no punting and keep your apologize ...:sly:
cheers:)

T'es un grand malade steph, c'est la guerre que tu cherches ou quoi:scared::scared:
fais gaffe, monsieur pet avec son deguisement de chauve souris va te gronder:)
vite caches toi....:sly:

sorry but now it's readable if you know french language...:dopey:

i know yet i will be ban for that....but don't care because this forum is bla bla fairplay but i read always apologies for this apologize for that...loooool

No, I don't think you will be banned for speaking French, Timo and his countrymen speak some Finnish on the boards, it's cool as far as I know.

Don't you think it's fairplay if I hit you by accident and say sorry? Thanos, there aren't many people here who say "I am the best, I am perfect". If there were, then it's true, you could say we look silly for saying sorry all the time.

People apologise for lag, people apologise if their phone rings and they have to stop racing and someone hits them, it's good manners and it is respectable.

I see you deleted me from your friends list on PSN. I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry you feel like you can't be friends with anyone on this message board, and I'm sorry if you think you have to mess around with our races just to prove your point and show people what you are trying to say, and then you have to apologise for it.

What would you like people to do? DO you want us all to come and race with you in the 00-15 race? Do you want us all to use GTLM? I don't understand why you can't forget what has been said/done and why you still seem so angry that you have to post here negatively, and remove people from your friends list.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

And yet, you keep coming here. :confused: :dopey:

Strange fellow.

don't worry for me mate...my friend list is full :)
and with friends like you, i don't need enemies... sorry
you always reply for complain against me but i 'm still waiting ansewrs after the very long post i posted on 'no gtlm ' topic... :sly:
it looks likes everyone lost his tang...maybe because i said right things..:sly:

and sphinx same for you...i know your a good man ,out gtp forum but you have a work to do..so i'm not angry angainst you....but if i still here ,it's for to laught reading you, but you're right i go and let u like before i came in , and i wish to have great race to all good guys here ( they now who they are:sly:)

bye bye everybody and like we say in french...Bonne bourre:)

rudi will kick my ass for this post .....sorry mate was just an ansewr right..:scared::ouch:

and with friends like you, i don't need enemies... sorry
you always reply for complain against me but i 'm still waiting ansewrs after the very long post i posted on 'no gtlm ' topic... :sly:
it looks likes everyone lost his tang...maybe because i said right things..:sly:

and sphinx same for you...i know your a good man ,out gtp forum but you have a work to do..so i'm not angry angainst you....but if i still here ,it's for to laught reading you, but you're right i go and let u like before i came in , and i wish to have great race to all good guys here ( they now who they are:sly:)

bye bye everybody and like we say in French...Bonne bourre:)

rudi will kick my ass for this post .....sorry mate was just an ansewr right..:scared::ouch:

hello
nobody was tender with u last time, i understand your anger.
sorry i don't speak well English. but ...
all this seeds Pickering on your head, i look you quiet after all this .
many bla bla here .... every body is not like that.
my frend, i like when you are reactiv man,
i hope to see you long time on the beauttyfull GTLM.

sorry shakespeare for langage, i use Moliere normally

shure, no every one say bla bla here, rudy and many other guys is super....

look cool, and thanos been cool with u

and with friends like you, i don't need enemies... sorry:

Oh well, I did try. I'm sorry you feel that way. I think it's a shame.

you always reply for complain against me

I complained when you tried to ruin our racing on purpose and I complained when you do things like ghosting to distract people to ruin their race. I don't know who GTP_LiBi is, but I can tell you, that is not the way *I* drive. And remember, my ID is "Synwraith", not "GTP_Synwraith". I do not pretend to represent or speak for everybody here.

You have said that GTP is alll blah blah fairplay sorry lol, but you can't treat everybody with "GTP" the same, just like Knilch-GTLMsquad is a very very good driver, and just because you have ruined our races with your "experiment", he would never do the same thing, and I don't all think anyone with GTLM-squad is a problem. Knilch is awesome 👍

but i 'm still waiting ansewrs after the very long post i posted on 'no gtlm ' topic... :sly: it looks likes everyone lost his tang...maybe because i said right things..:sly:

I had nothing to say because I do not drive the Elise, and I don't hit people on track and I don't drive dirty. I've never hit/punted you, and I never will.

To be honest I think Rudi is more interested in racing than arguments.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Ok, Ive been reading the last posts in this thread from... uuuh page 55 or 54 on... What the hell is with you people... Cant we all just get along??? Its only a game... Its not real... were suppose to have FUN!!! might sound cliche but so be it.... I think we've all lost track of what this is really all about.... not stressing about slow poeple or that slow people should let the fast ones pass.... Just go out there, do your thing and have fun without hitting anyone... Is that SO HARD?????? I feel like Im in kindergarten again reading all this BS.... "MinEs BettER ThAn YouRs, NEENer NEenER NEener!!! "

Ok, Ive been reading the last posts in this thread from... uuuh page 55 or 54 on... What the hell is with you people... Cant we all just get along??? Its only a game... Its not real... were suppose to have FUN!!! might sound cliche but so be it.... I think we've all lost track of what this is really all about.... not stressing about slow poeple or that slow people should let the fast ones pass.... Just go out there, do your thing and have fun without hitting anyone... Is that SO HARD?????? I feel like Im in kindergarten again reading all this BS.... "MinEs BettER ThAn YouRs, NEENer NEenER NEener!!! "

I only decided to get really vocal when people started deliberately interfering with other races and spoiling it just to "prove a point". It was actually stopping the game from being fun and sporting.

So I believe we're on the same side.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

I only decided to get really vocal when people started deliberately interfering with other races and spoiling it just to "prove a point". It was actually stopping the game from being fun and sporting.

So I believe we're on the same side.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Its strange how people take things so seriously in a virtual environment... Have they been watching the Matrix trilogy to much??? I could understand that people start to stress if this was going on with millions of dollars on the line.... but its not... its a game, created for entertainment... Some people are better than other thats true.... but I think it still comes down to the fact that the purpose of this all is to have fun and something that is entertaining... and the community here is for like-minded people to meet up and race... with the thought, that you know you wont get punted. Not to act like little kids who pout and moan when they dont get their way.... very sad in my eyes :indiff::grumpy:

Last edited:
Its strange how people take things so seriously in a virtual environment... Have they been watching the Matrix trilogy to much??? I could understand that people start to stress if this was going on with millions of dollars on the line.... but its not... its a game, created for entertainment... Some people are better than other thats true.... but I think it still comes down to the fact that the purpose of this all is to have a fun and something that is entertaining... and the community here is for like-minded people to meet up and race... with the thought, that you know you wont get punted. Not to act like little kids who pout and moan when they dont get their way.... very sad in my eyes :indiff::grumpy:
SeriousCat.jpg

To be honest I think Rudi is more interested in racing than arguments.

i will say nothing about all this crap, only that.

i never, really never had any problems with Thanos and doctorben.
alos i saw never that they have knocked out somebody, if then they was waiting.

i never, really never had any problems with Thanos and doctorben.
alos i saw never that they have knocked out somebody, if then they was waiting.

There's no smoke without fire.
Especially if you hear it from those who you've known, raced against and raced alongside for many years. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. 👍

hello
i think, the only problem is, no many peoples open gently the door when their look behind a super driver( or just a more fast...)
at the end, every time, same story.
every body loos many seconds.. and more... for nothing... every time, every days, i understand, it 's logic to be shrivel. ( thanks dictionary )
see u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back