• 1,226 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romania
Romania
GTP_maX / minimize
Ironic , isn't it ?
I did a test run , an average of 10 minutes + for the 5 laps

Or can XX.00, XX.12, XX.24, XX.36, XX.48, be a good schedule?

So what's a good schedule then? XX.00, XX.15, XX.30, XX.45 maybe??

Like i wrote in the thread title i believe every quarter will do quite well .. don't know about you guys but i need a minute to rest my arms after a 10 min wheel race :)
More opinions please , but do try to run the race at least once before you post them :sly:

Like i wrote in the thread title i believe every quarter will do quite well .. don't know about you guys but i need a minute to rest my arms after a 10 min wheel race :)
More opinions please , but do try to run the race at least once before you post them :sly:

Sorry - a classic case of reading and not absorbing info :dunce:. Also a classic case of great minds think alike 👍 Not rocket science though, is it?

Quarters are good, hopefully we can finally have a breather between races again, inlike the previous HSR event where we had to re-enter 30-60sec after finishing depending on player matching speed.

don't know about you guys but i need a minute to rest my arms after a 10 min wheel race :)

Very good point indeed, I'd usually only get to race every 20 mins on HSR because of that and typing messages to mates/drivers and by the time the next race came round I'd usually have missed it because of daydreaming and what not. 👍

Quarters are good, hopefully we can finally have a breather between races again, inlike the previous HSR event where we had to re-enter 30-60sec after finishing depending on player matching speed.

You're right about HRS , but i don't think you need to worry about Suzy and since it's an international event player matching will go quicker

I'll be jumping online as soon as I get home from work in about 3hours. See ya every 15 from then on.

Coming soon gonna record a race from both events (pp750 and pp800), i have hated the formula since it was introduced to gran turismo series (i got f1 games for that)

I'll have to get my Tuned Corvette cranking again, and btw, the Tuned cars are definitely still fastes at Suzuka. I tested the standard Z06, the Tuned Evo IX, the Tuned Skyline and the Tuned Z06, and they went from slowest to fastest in that order. I never tested the GT-R, but I'm sure it will be mad tyte fast yo.

Tried the Ford GT using the Fuji setup from NLxAROSA.
It's good in corners and very fast on straights.
Also very stable on Suzuka.

great racing to be had at Suzuka 👍

apology's to Soundtrack for an earlier incident

Last edited:
Racing is fast... BUT
It sucks at the start... I get punted off either in the Esses or T1...

I had a nice american in a Evo blocking me in the small straight...

Fastest lap of the day online is 2'01 (at the back so no slip really...)
Im sure a 1'59 is possible but I cant do it hehe...

Racing is fast... BUT
It sucks at the start... I get punted off either in the Esses or T1...

I had a nice american in a Evo blocking me in the small straight...

Fastest lap of the day online is 2'01 (at the back so no slip really...)
Im sure a 1'59 is possible but I cant do it hehe...

I'm luvin' the 5 laps, but I think the standing start is a step backwards. I've yet to emerge from the esses on lap1 still on the track. At least there are 5 laps to catch up again.👍

I'm luvin' the 5 laps, but I think the standing start is a step backwards. I've yet to emerge from the esses on lap1 still on the track. At least there are 5 laps to catch up again.👍

Yes the 5 lap do help catch up but it depends who is in front of you and if you know the track.. (which Im screwed) I find 2'01 was a good time for me

Oooh the lag, punters and what ever i forgot to mention, so it happens again for me suzuka is out unless i go to the standart events...

and if someone says goto play with the F2007, no there's F1 games for that.

I was just racing very good and had a 4,5 second lead on soundtrack in 2nd.
Then a guy who was 1 lap down was trying to keep up. With the RBE it wasn't a problem for him to keep me behind.
BUT with the RBE my car didn't have as much grip as his car + because he was driving right in front of me meant that I was in his slipstream all the time.
It was like my brakes were gone. I messed up every turn because the brake points had changed drastically and at spoon the GT couldn't even handle the lower speed and the car hit the grass and slipped away.
Out of utter frustration I just parked the car after that.

edit:
good race Rudi. Had to drive on the limit to keep up and went over it to try and close the gap.
I still blame the RBE for that crash though, since I took the turn at the same speed every lap.
You really notice it when someone is a lap or 2 behind.
If all the drivers are in the same lap 10'10 is manageable, but now Rudi was driving brilliantly and only got a 10'2?

Last edited:
I'm giving up and going to study. That's more exciting than this crap event.

I was just racing very good and had a 4,5 second lead on soundtrack in 2nd.
Then a guy who was 1 lap down was trying to keep up. With the RBE it wasn't a problem for him to keep me behind.
BUT with the RBE my car didn't have as much grip as his car + because he was driving right in front of me meant that I was in his slipstream all the time.
It was like my brakes were gone. I messed up every turn because the brake points had changed drastically and at spoon the GT couldn't even handle the lower speed and the car hit the grass and slipped away.
Out of utter frustration I just parked the car after that.

edit:
good race Rudi. Had to drive on the limit to keep up and went over it to try and close the gap.
I still blame the RBE for that crash though, since I took the turn at the same speed every lap.
You really notice it when someone is a lap or 2 behind.
If all the drivers are in the same lap 10'10 is manageable, but now Rudi was driving brilliantly and only got a 10'2?

I'm giving up and going to study. That's more exciting than this crap event.

lol? :odd:
Dont let the punters get to you. 👍

Suzuka is awesome, the punters are just like they always were....I dont understand why everyone is all hating on the events suddenly, did everyone just get up too early or something?

Cool, heaps of people racing Suzuka....I'll see you guys there, lookout for OnlineGT.:D
All the best with dodging punters guys.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back