International Race Of Champions IROC Series - DAYTONA FINALE TONIGHT!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 297 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hours 10 min to room open! Who's with me tonight for some Camaro fun?

Thanks to Furi's setup help, I'm now running >270 in the corners and peaking at 285 on the back straight's speedtrap. Also the laptimes have now gone into the high 51's. Can't wait!

I should be there but still not even bought the car yet. Can anyone share a setup thus once???

Everyone is in such early doors its kinda impossible to.

You want to be doing 175mph down straights at least. I've lowered my car's ride height and suspension as well.

I might just join this tonight, depends if I'm free. Have any of you tried drafting? What speeds do you get?

I might just join this tonight, depends if I'm free. Have any of you tried drafting? What speeds do you get?

You MUST be free! :dopey:

We got somewhere closer to 300 with Furi, maybe higher is doable with a higher top speed setting, but I wouldn't set it above 300 as the acceleration might suffer greatly.

About 7mph gain, and its difficult to bump. Also these things can snap if you push them, I tapped Carbon trying to swap lanes and shot up the track but kept it together. It's a different racing style for sure.

And akmuq, I'll try to be more cautious around you as well, don't want a repeat of yesterday.

About 7mph gain, and its difficult to bump. Also these things can snap if you push them, I tapped Carbon trying to swap lanes and shot up the track but kept it together. It's a different racing style for sure.

Yup, I recommend you don't bump draft me except maybe just a little on straights... In corners there always lies the risk that you'll mess up my race... again... :grumpy:

Yup, I recommend you don't bump draft me except maybe just a little on straights... In corners there always lies the risk that you'll mess up my race... again... :grumpy:

Yeah, I reckon tonights about getting to grips. And thing is, this is a half road, half oval series, so its a good mix of tracks.

@Akmuq, if you are racing, what number are you?

Just got a few of my online buddies in, full grid of 16 possible today!

You got so many friends around? :drool: Well that seems nice, it allows full use of the points system too...

Yo! :D

I raced you in the JCSR series didn't I? Well luckily enough for you tonight I'm a fairly useless oval racer. :indiff:

Yea , that's where we met the first time , I used '99 Celica and you used GTO IIRC.

I'm no good at oval either , ran 51.665 online solo :D

MadMax

MadMax86
Yea , that's where we met the first time , I used '99 Celica and you used GTO IIRC.

I'm no good at oval either , ran 51.665 online solo :D

MadMax

Very quick

If 51.6 is "Very quick", how's my solo time of 51.4?

Also, MadMax, I was driving the R32 GTS-t in that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back