Intresting Lamborghini Diablo GT JGTC 2001 Race Car

Is the Lamborghini Diablo GT JGTC the best looking car in GT3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know HACKr. He might know how to unlock the Lamborghini, since it's only been locked on the PAL version, not taken out completley. If no-one could ask HACKr, does anyone else know how to do this!

P:S: In the mean time, here's some results from the JGTC that the Lambo entered:

Why such a large list, Were's the relevance in GT3? Just curious! To get the Lambo in GT3 is easy, You need a GS or AR or MK's program, You can also get it from someone's memory card save. In the Pal version you can only get the Body which is not that bad, There's better sounding engines and lighter chasis you can use to compensate anyway! HACKr didn't locate the Diablo, He joined in! But he did have some excellent finds though!

Why such a large list, Were's the relevance in GT3? Just curious! To get the Lambo in GT3 is easy, You need a GS or AR or MK's program, You can also get it from someone's memory card save. In the Pal version you can only get the Body which is not that bad, There's better sounding engines and lighter chasis you can use to compensate anyway! HACKr didn't locate the Diablo, He joined in! But he did have some excellent finds though!

Are you saying that even if you did manage to hack the PAL version of the game to get the car, there would'nt be no engine. So when you try to drive it, nothing happens. Does it have the wheels though, or just the body without wheels!

Yes, You will have to use the engine from another car, The Diablo engine isn't in the Pal game. You can use the body only, You can fit it on a chasis that's similar in size of the diablo, Then you have a choice of even better parts to ad to the Diablo, Mines is 1600Hp and has a 6 cyclinder engine made from Ferrari, It comes from the Lancia Stratos and is very loud and handles great, I also have one with the Lister storms V12.

Not a particularilarly stellar carreer for the real car, eh. Brings meaning to the term "also ran". Must've been a carnage filled race when they managed to finish 9th.

From what I know, the Lamboghini ran in the JGTC aswell in 2001, but after that season they ran a different Lamborghini. It's easy to say that the Lambo they run now is alot better in performance terms than the Diablo, but nothing can beat it on looks!

Yes, You will have to use the engine from another car, The Diablo engine isn't in the Pal game. You can use the body only, You can fit it on a chasis that's similar in size of the diablo, Then you have a choice of even better parts to ad to the Diablo, Mines is 1600Hp and has a 6 cyclinder engine made from Ferrari, It comes from the Lancia Stratos and is very loud and handles great, I also have one with the Lister storms V12.

Cool, could you post a video of that, I would really love to see it! :D

But the Diablo JGTC has the best sound out of GT3. :confused:

It's possible to make the Diablo put out more HP than the Escudo with a Stage 4 Turbo kit. You get the best sound and great power all in one. 👍

Don't do Videos of GT anymore, Do you have a transfer device? I could send you the car instead!

Um, lets put it this way, DO'H! :banghead:

dohhomer.gif

I love Lamborghinis too; there's something about them...they're not only fast and cool looking but they're such a status symbol. Hollywood. Bling. :yuck: alla dat. It's a shame we can't drive them in GT. 👎 I mean, PD tries real hard to satisfy us with Venturis, Vectors, Saleens and other low-production supercars....but it's like only half the fix I want! :sly: If you say to your buddy "Hey I drove a Vector today in my videogame" it just hasn't got the same impact as "Hey I drove a Lamborghini."

Last edited:
You can have the Diablo if you want it PB, I know your a purist etc... But if you want it I will send it to you!

Yup I am a purist. I purely want a Diablo! :D :embarrassed: :cheers:

Actually Duke lives a few hours away in Delaware; as soon as I get some new PS2 memory cards I'll send him one so he can save some cars on it for me. 👍 But thanx HL!

Last edited:
Yup i am a purist. I purely want a Diablo! :D :embarrassed: :cheers:

Actually Duke lives a few hours away in Delaware; as soon as i get some new PS2 memory cards i'll send him one so he can save some cars on it for me. 👍 but thanx HL!

I really want the Lambo, but you would'nt be able to send it to me, beacause it would be to expensive. I live in England which is like all the way down the pacific ocean then on the other side of Europe, about 8 miles on oppisite the French coast, and to make it worse I dont live on the English Coast. Basicly I live a long long long long long long long distance away from America. If only there was someone who lived near me in England who knew how to hack into the Lambo...

I LOVE THE LAMBORGHINI

Though I have hardly seen any Lamborghinis in GT3, I have to say it IS good looking, but that is only from the 3 snapshots from Skid Mark 33's avatar I have seen...

Mark:

Please use the EDIT button rather than stringing multiple posts together like this, particularly if less than about 24 hours have passed between entries. I'll merge these together for you.

Also, be sure to search the GT3 Forum for "Diablo" in order to find several other threads on this car.

I have it in one of my GT3 game saves, and it's quite fun to drive.

Could I possibly have this file for my Ps3 in PSV format?

I love Lamborghinis too; there's something about them...they're not only fast and cool looking but they're such a status symbol. Hollywood. Bling. :yuck: alla dat. It's a shame we can't drive them in GT. 👎 I mean, PD tries real hard to satisfy us with Venturis, Vectors, Saleens and other low-production supercars....but it's like only half the fix i want! :sly: If you say to your buddy "hey i drove a Vector today in my videogame" it just hasnt' got the same impact as "hey i drove a Lamborghini Miura". Whatever.
Thats completley true. If I was to say to one of my mates, ''Hay, I've got a Vector on my video game'' they would probably say ''Uh, is that a Vacum Cleaner or a Dish Washer''!

I didn't know that car existed in this game, but yes. It is the best looking car in the game! (3-Way Tie!! :eek: )
It does exsist and it does not. In the Japanesse version of GT3, you can get it just by buying it. However, due to licensing issue's, it got disabled in the American and European versions. But you can get it of someone elses memorey card, providing they have the car in their garge. You can also hack into the game and use the right codes to get it in your garage. The only problem is an invisable hungry monster comes along and eats the wheels and the engine, so all you are left with is the bodywork. I assume he filled himself up eating the wheels and engine, leaving no space for the bodywork in his average sized belly. :lol::lol::lol: It does not mean your car is useless though. Just use the hacking device to snatch an engine from another car! Anyway, if you just want a Lambo with a Lambo engine and wheels, take it of someones memory card!

I didn't like the sound of the Lambo engine, so I put a Denso Sard Supra engine in instead. Best sounding engine in the game!!! If anyone is interested, you could send me a memory card and I can put my game save on it for you. I also have many Porsche GT3 cars that I sharked. Let me know!!

I didn't like the sound of the Lambo engine, so I put a Denso Sard Supra engine in instead. I also have many Porsche GT3 cars that I sharked. Let me know!!
I have them all as well! I put a Ferrari engine in mines from the Lancia Stratos and then I twin Turboed it, It sounds LOUD with plenty of torque through out all gears! Another fantastic sounding engine to swap is the Toyota Trueno special version and the Lister Storm.

I have worked out how to posts video's, so without futher delay, here is the video of the Lambo!
The guy that uploaded that lap is a cheeky git, as he's claiming that lap is his when its not.

That lap was driven years ago by a bloke Famine and I knew called Thrasher187, and I used the first corner in the first GT Genome Project video.

If only there was someone who lived near me in England who knew how to hack into the Lambo...
You can't get it unless you've got an NTSC PS2 and an NTSC GT3 disc. The Diablo body was removed from the PAL version.

The guy that uploaded that lap is a cheeky git, as he's claiming that lap is his when its not.

That lap was driven years ago by a bloke Famine and I knew called Thrasher187, and I used the first corner in the first GT Genome Project video.

You can't get it unless you've got an NTSC PS2 and an NTSC GT3 disc. The Diablo body was removed from the PAL version.
Thats a huge blow!

Edit: I hate people who claim they did something when they have'nt!

It was quite annoying seeing the Diablo JGT1, as its known in Japan, on a couple of the arcade track demo screens and, after figuring out what it was realising it wasn't in the game.

And its not the best looking car ever.

Or is it?

Actually, it is more of its allure and the absence of Lamborghini from previous GT games (GT5 changes that) that leads people to think it is beautiful. But, it's not the worst-looking car either...

Back