Intresting Lamborghini Diablo GT JGTC 2001 Race Car

Is the Lamborghini Diablo GT JGTC the best looking car in GT3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have NTSCJ GT3 but not a gamesave which has both the 911 and Lambo unlocked.. :indiff: Does anyone have a gamesave?

Robin

HEY!!!!! I really need that lambo in gt3 BECAUSE ive got the japanese version of gt3 and if anyone knows how to get it PLEASE answer imidieatly

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I know how.

If you have some way of getting a gamesave to a PC and back again (XPort/Sharkport, MaxDrive or a PS3) then it's easy. If not, go get one.

Indeed you can - or you can "hack" it if you're lazy. If you have the NTSC-U/C version you must "hack" it (a variety of ways). If you have the PAL version, you're boned. Boney boned.

Post above yours:

Indeed you can - or you can "hack" it if you're lazy. If you have the NTSC-U/C version you must "hack" it (a variety of ways). If you have the PAL version, you're boned. Boney boned.

I've always wondered how that worked. When you try and hack it in, does the game crash or something? Or does the body simply not show up?

All the mechanical bits are available, but there is no body on the disc so you have to use another body for it.

So you can build a car that drives exactly like a Diablo, it just can't look like one.

Does it show up in the garage menu/arcade menu, or does it do what that one S2000 does and show up as a bunch hyphen/empty space?

Does it show up in the garage menu/arcade menu, or does it do what that one S2000 does and show up as a bunch hyphen/empty space?
Probably does yeah! I guess it depends what version of GT3 you have. If it's the NSTC American version then the body of the car is still in the game, minus wheels, engine and any other funtioning items that make the car move, Lol! :lol: If you have the PAL though, then you can forget it. The car is erased altogether!

I thought the cars mechanicals were on the disk in the PAL version like daan said, the body isn't but you can put another cars body over the Diablo's mechanicals and it will drive just how the Diablo does.

I thought the cars mechanicals were on the disk in the PAL version like daan said, the body isn't but you can put another cars body over the Diablo's mechanicals and it will drive just how the Diablo does.

Oh yeah, whoops! :scared: My bad, Lol! :lol: He is right! You can do that! :) 👍

Back