iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
Haven't even watched the video and already I'm thinking "ha, like you'll fool me with that".

Oh dear hahahaha, more bat 🤬 crazy uncontrolled cars on track, the idea is ok but not worth losing IR for, I think they need something like that where your synchronized into your iracing account, and are able to set up an AI driver to test different setup adjustments, then you can see before you get home if that change is a plausible option before you get home to test it properly, I'm continually making setup changes in my head at work,

Ahh right, wasn't sure if you were on about the iracing mobile video that's all :)

I suppose an AI driver could be useful but I think what you'd probably find is that it would be impossible to get the driving styles exactly the same so there'd always be some error involved. In terms of checking an aero configuration though I think it would probably work.

iRacing Mobile, for the cheapskate that can somehow afford iRacing but not a wheel.

*says the cheapskate that was only able to get it via NASCAR.com promotion* :lol:

Just announced today:

IMSA and iRacing.com today announced the creation of the IMSA iRacing.com Online SportsCar Championship. The online racing series features iRacing’s digital versions of Prototypes and GT cars competing on laser-scanned versions of Daytona International Speedway, Sebring International Raceway, Watkins Glen International and many other tracks on IMSA’s TUDOR United SportsCar Championship calendar.

Link

Promo code PR-IMSA2015 for new members.

Man, I can never get around a good deal when I subscribe. I remember I got one for $15 for 3 months, then after I heard about a Daytona 500 promo. :banghead:

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of building my custom gaming pc right now and getting ready to put Granturismo to rest and move to the higher platform of pure sim racing with iracing, Assetto and PCARS and what I would like to know is if there's people in this forum helping out newcomers into the complex world of iRacing?

Yeah if you post up a question I'm sure someone here could answer it. Also once your a iracing member they have their own forums you'll have acces to if you can't find a answer here.

Schmiggz. That name sounds familiar. Did we race together in SNAIL a few years back?

On a personal note: My rig has been in storage since last July while we've been building a house. About 4 weeks left and I'll be getting back into it. I really can't wait! :)

Schmiggz. That name sounds familiar. Did we race together in SNAIL a few years back?

On a personal note: My rig has been in storage since last July while we've been building a house. About 4 weeks left and I'll be getting back into it. I really can't wait! :)
Yup, we were on snail together.

Aston DBR9 GT1 is intended for next build

b74b6bbea1d6e4fef4672b74c578b6695ca69d3abc5902fe34ebcdd8b81c917b.jpg

On one hand, I'm thinking "hellz yeah" but on the other, I can't help but wonder why now?

GT3 became main stream and i think Kaz should work harder to bring some more cars into this class, specially the McLaren MP4 GT3 and the Ferrari 458 GT3

i think we will have the Merc next...it will fall inline with the F1 too ;)

What makes you sure of that? Are you suggesting that Mercedes will have an F1 car as well?

Back