iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
Thanks for posting the links!

I am thinking about this game, maybe once I get my new wheel in by end of this month.

So its 13 dollars a month, what cars would I get if I get the game next month lets say? All of them? or few and rest I have to pay for? Same goes with tracks. I went to iRacing site but I did not see the specifics on what you exactly get.

It costs $20/month or $156 for a full year. The yearly subscription will come with a $60 credit so it's $13 or $8 per month depending on how you look at it.

That initial investment will get you two cars, the Pontiac Solstice and Legends Ford '34 Coupe. The initial 6 tracks are Lime Rock Park, Laguna Seca, Summit Point, Lowes Motor Speedway, Lanier and Oxford Plains.

Extra cars are $15 each and the tracks are $20 or $25 each. No doubt it's much more expensive than the competition but if simracing is one of your main hobbies, you'll find good value for the dollar.

If you are going to subscribe then get the Radical promotion mentioned above as it will get you an additional car at no cost and the Radical is more indicative of the better cars available.

I've tried them all and iRacing has the best physics with tracks far exceeding anything else on the market. I can't see myself racing anything else ever again.

Gran Turismo has good graphics and decent physics but the core service for actual competitive racing pales in comparison. iRacing is the true beginning of the sport of simracing. The best part of all is the respect shown on the track. Sure there are incidents but people treat the races as if it were real.

Last edited:
Now it 20? wow.. Yeah I seen the website last night again.

Once I get my new wheel. I will go for a 3 month membership, and see what happens from there :)

So how difficult is it to progress in game? Lets say I get it, start with the Solstice.. to progress into Radical how much online championships would I have to win or at lest participate in order to race with the radical or other higher class cars?

Oh yeah... I'm so excited!

I bought one year old 'gaming PC' and I already have that 'radicalsportscars-one month trial code'.

Tomorrow I will create my account to there, and download The Game. Very reliable Finnish gaming-magazine gave 97/100 points to iRacing few weeks ago!

I'm really waiting mind blowing sim-experience, cause in that review those things what Games-magazine was praising, were exactly same what I have always wanted from racing-sim... no 1000cars and 100tracks... just give me high realism, good online-structure, and fair racing. That's enough.

Edit: Here is link to that review... copy/paste it, and translate in google if you want to know what Pelit-Magazine says about it.

http://www.pelit.fi/index.php?id=69976

Edit2: I tried that myself, and it's very poorly translated there I see. :lol: ...well, some parts of that review are quite readable.

Last edited:
You don't have to win anything to progress in iRacing. Obtaining the next level license is done by raising your safety rating, which means keeping the car on track and more importantly not causing wrecks. It's a brilliant system and works very well. It is very easy to raise your safety rating, just drive with respect.

Now it 20? wow.. Yeah I seen the website last night again.

Once I get my new wheel. I will go for a 3 month membership, and see what happens from there :)

So how difficult is it to progress in game? Lets say I get it, start with the Solstice.. to progress into Radical how much online championships would I have to win or at lest participate in order to race with the radical or other higher class cars?

Here's something that may help explain how quickly you can advance. Time it right and drive safely and it's pretty damn quick.

Here are the current promotion dates, so if you're looking to time your subscription to get promoted as quickly as possible, knowing these dates will really help. We're currently in week 5 of the current season.

2009 Season 1 = 12 weeks
Feb 28th Rookies get promoted to D Class
March 28th Rookies get promoted to D Class
April 25th Rookies get promoted to D Class
April 25th All Classes get promoted to Next Class
April 26th to May 2nd = Club Championship Week

2009 Season 2 = 12 weeks
May 30th Rookies get promoted to D Class
June 27th Rookies get promoted to D Class
July 25th Rookies get promoted to D Class
July 25th All Classes get promoted to Next Class
July 26th to August 1st = Club Championship Week

Pro Series Starts August 1st

So, you can see that Rookies get promoted every 4 weeks, so you don't need to be a Rookie for long. It can be anywhere from 4 weeks to 1 day depending on when you signup. Say for instance you signed up on week 8 of season 1. Let's say March 27th. You could race your 2 required Rookie races on the 27th and be promoted to D Class on the next day, March 28th.

Then you race as a D for 4 weeks and on April 25th (4 weeks and 1 day later) you could get promoted to C Class.

Since you can "race up" by having a 4.0 safety rating, you could be racing the C Class Mazda's in road racing, which are almost as quick as a GT1 car in 2 days of joining. Quick Mazda drivers run 1:18's on Laguna Seca and 2:01's on Road America. Just about identical to GT1 times.

In Ovals you could race up to the Silverado trucks within 2 days of joining. In 4 weeks and a day you could be driving the Nascar COT Impala's.

Additionally, every week on Fri/Sat's they have 24 hours of fun where they pick a car and track and anyone can drive no matter what your License level and no Safety Rating's or iRatings are calculated. Just go out and have fun, so usually it's the COT or the Riley (A Class cars).

Anyway, hope this helps make some sense of the license promotions. It's surprisingly easy to move up quickly into faster cars. Often people think it takes months, but it usually doesn't. Many do like spending a long time in the slower cars, because they really can teach you a lot or be a ton of fun.

Heck, I've spent 3 12 weeks seasons in the Skip Barber just because the racing is so good.

Thanks for the link. I`m already a subscriber but a few friends signed up a couple of days ago - Does anybody know how long the codes take to arrive ?

Cheers

They take anywhere from 1 to 3 days. I had a couple friends request the Radical promotion last Wed and got their promo codes today, so that was 3 days.

Merged the reviews thread into this one as it contained info that should be in this thread.

Drive with respect and level up! I like that!

My wheel got Delay by end of APRIL!! UGH!!! So I bet you guys I will get it in Early MAY !

I have been playing the Radical Trial and all I can say is.....

I swear I am playing Nascar 2003 racing season.

Hmm.. good or bad?

Well good, but so much feels so familiar, the sounds, menus, replay cameras and modes, even the graphics models and sounds seem so much a like.

Personally this is not my type of game (sim..), I like variety of road cars, tighter tracks and am not interested all that much on online. If it was a full retail game I would buy it but I am not interested in subscriptions and the crazy cost of the cars and tracks.

I tried the trial to see what the physics are like as it has been raved about, feels much like Nascar racing series. Not sure how the Radical is in real life but in iracing it is very easy to drive and quite forgiving unless you ride the curbs and bottom it out. Lots of understeer pretty much no power oversteer in any gear (except stupid driving in 1st will do it, with a clutch kick), I wanted to change the tyres or atleast see what type it has bit you can't.

Also whats the deal with the clutch, I can't even stall the engine when I try, I find it useless, all it allows is smoother shifts but even then if I lift off briefly to when shifting it does the same. During shifts I'm not that concerned as the Radical box might be something like a motorbike (I don't know, they use a Hyabusa based V8 right?) but I don't even need it to stop or start and thats with auto clutch off. Also downshifting while appling a fairly hard trail in brake without heel toe didnt unstabilise the car at all and I threw the car around like mad trying to get it to snap but no luck. Thats why I wanted to see the tyres it had, I know the car is lightweight very low and with sticky rubber would be less effected but I thought it would be a little bit more of a handful, I dunno.

At first the force feedback was awful but I followed some config tips and it improved a lot (G25).

I also noticed I could do donuts in the grass for 4 minutes spining on its axis while the wheel was pointed staight, just spining like a top, on limiter in 6th before the engine died.

Overall not my type of sim, there were odd stuff that I am happy to ignore but its not my tyre of racer.

One thing I do really like is dropping gears too early really makes the engine scream, thats what I want Gran Turismo to do, not hit some magic limiter which makes no sense with early downshifts.

VIPERGTSR01... havent you tried any Solctice or Legends races at all? There is great races in Laguna Seca with Solctice!!!

In that Solctice there definitly is matter, are you using heel n toe, or just shifting down without... and I love that progressivity in clutch also. Physics overall are more realistic, and feel much more 'alive'. When car gets off your hands, it really goes far to grass/sand... and BANG, game over. That's the best part of iRacing. You just cant go to limits, or in some point you will wreck your race.

First I was dissapointed how G25 felt in that game. I found some others too, and then someone told that there is 'downloadable drivers' in Logitechs web pages. I installed them, and after that, my wheel turned to be totally different... it feels so great now!

I have been racing three nights now, and my both stats (road/oval) are easily ready for next license... so like someone said, it's very very easy to get next licenses if you drive nicely.

By the way... it's very odd to race with strangers who you can totally trust that they dont do any stupid moves! People really secure their Safety Ratings. :lol:

Quality of 'Rookies' is amazing also. I really need to do my very best, and little more to hit same laps than others. It's littlebit depressing to see that I'm just 'Average Joe' there. GT5P sometimes gave me feeling that I might be better than that. :(

Last edited:
Nah the trial is limited to the Radical on boring Silverstone, I would like to try the Solctice on Laguna Seca but I'm not going to continue after thr trial for the one car and track, Solstice is really the only car I am interested in driving in iracing (I like road cars). Except maybe the Skip Barber car and track cause I read his 'going faster' book so much.

With the Solstice is the clutch actually needed to accelerate away and stop? and whats with some auto brake when you stop?

Nah the trial is limited to the Radical on boring Silverstone, I would like to try the Solctice on Laguna Seca but I'm not going to continue after thr trial for the one car and track, Solstice is really the only car I am interested in driving in iracing (I like road cars). Except maybe the Skip Barber car and track cause I read his 'going faster' book so much.

With the Solstice is the clutch actually needed to accelerate away and stop? and whats with some auto brake when you stop?

You're doing it wrong. You get the Solstice and the Legends and all the basic content with the Radical Free Trial.

Tim Wheatley has confirmed this multiple times. You probably haven't figured out how to switch cars, tracks yet...

You're doing it wrong. You get the Solstice and the Legends and all the basic content with the Radical Free Trial.

Tim Wheatley has confirmed this multiple times. You probably haven't figured out how to switch cars, tracks yet...

Oh, I noticed they are available for download but I thought they might charge my credit card as a subscription if I did that, I will download the stuff now then thanks.

I know how to switch cars and tracks (default isn't set to the Radical or silverstone), but didnt download them for the above reason.

EDIT

Ok, Solstice on Laguna Seca, much better. (dunno what the rookie Solstice is but I used the regular one)

Still bothers me I can't stall the engine and dont need the clutch to take off, stop of even change gears without rev matching (autoclutch is off) And the autobrake at a standstill is annoying. I am happy now harsh downshifts ruin car stability and the threshold braking is done very well (something GT5P could improve on by default brake settings with ABS off).

Seems the car has a little too much grip to me when launching at limiter from a standing start, 177hp should be enough to overcome standard tyres better than that and allow me to do a stand still burnout, I have done much more in real life with lower power and good tyres. I am still curious what tyres the car is fitted with. They feel pretty normal in the corners but very grippy off the line.

Last edited:
Oh, I noticed they are available for download but I thought they might charge my credit card as a subscription if I did that, I will download the stuff now then thanks.

I know how to switch cars and tracks (default isn't set to the Radical or silverstone), but didnt download them for the above reason.

EDIT

Ok, Solstice on Laguna Seca, much better. (dunno what the rookie Solstice is but I used the regular one)

Still bothers me I can't stall the engine and dont need the clutch to take off, stop of even change gears without rev matching (autoclutch is off) And the autobrake at a standstill is annoying. I am happy now harsh downshifts ruin car stability and the threshold braking is done very well (something GT5P could improve on by default brake settings with ABS off).

Seems the car has a little too much grip to me when launching at limiter from a standing start, 177hp should be enough to overcome standard tyres better than that and allow me to do a stand still burnout, I have done much more in real life with lower power and good tyres. I am still curious what tyres the car is fitted with. They feel pretty normal in the corners but very grippy off the line.

There has been a lot of discussion about the transmission in iRacing. It's not fully modelled yet. Each 3 months is a new update. It will be fully modelled in a future update. Dave Kaemmer has stated, that's back burner in favor of other areas to be updated first. It's generally thought that iRacing overall has the best FFB, Physics of any PC sim, but Dave's a perfectionist and still lot's to do. Aero can always be improved as it's incredibly complex with two or more cars. I don't believe brake fade is implemented. A more sophisticated Ground Effects model will be needed for the Lotus 79. Flat spots aren't in yet. More sophisticated damage model. And some other areas.

The one requested most is the transmission model, so I'm hoping it's in one of the next two updates. I think it was last update or the one before, I forget that added transmission and/or engine damage from abuse, so you can kill your transmission (especially on the Solstice) with early downshifts or over revs. Engine temp kills a car now too.

iRacing is a subscription model, so updates happen continuously. Unlike boxed games were you get an initial release and maybe a bug fix and that's it for 2 to 6 years. iRacing updates, features, content, physics etc, every 3 months. It will never be "done" so to speak and that's a good thing.

The Solstice is on skinny street radials. Not sure which ones, but you can post all this on the official forums and will receive tons of replies in minutes on these topics.

All your thoughts have been disected by the iRacing subscribers. A very picky bunch on the whole, with a ton of real life drivers to help. :-)

Last edited:
Well good, but so much feels so familiar, the sounds, menus, replay cameras and modes, even the graphics models and sounds seem so much a like.

Personally this is not my type of game (sim..), I like variety of road cars, tighter tracks and am not interested all that much on online. If it was a full retail game I would buy it but I am not interested in subscriptions and the crazy cost of the cars and tracks.

I tried the trial to see what the physics are like as it has been raved about, feels much like Nascar racing series. Not sure how the Radical is in real life but in iracing it is very easy to drive and quite forgiving unless you ride the curbs and bottom it out. Lots of understeer pretty much no power oversteer in any gear (except stupid driving in 1st will do it, with a clutch kick), I wanted to change the tyres or atleast see what type it has bit you can't.

Also whats the deal with the clutch, I can't even stall the engine when I try, I find it useless, all it allows is smoother shifts but even then if I lift off briefly to when shifting it does the same. During shifts I'm not that concerned as the Radical box might be something like a motorbike (I don't know, they use a Hyabusa based V8 right?) but I don't even need it to stop or start and thats with auto clutch off. Also downshifting while appling a fairly hard trail in brake without heel toe didnt unstabilise the car at all and I threw the car around like mad trying to get it to snap but no luck. Thats why I wanted to see the tyres it had, I know the car is lightweight very low and with sticky rubber would be less effected but I thought it would be a little bit more of a handful, I dunno.

At first the force feedback was awful but I followed some config tips and it improved a lot (G25).

I also noticed I could do donuts in the grass for 4 minutes spining on its axis while the wheel was pointed staight, just spining like a top, on limiter in 6th before the engine died.

Overall not my type of sim, there were odd stuff that I am happy to ignore but its not my tyre of racer.

One thing I do really like is dropping gears too early really makes the engine scream, thats what I want Gran Turismo to do, not hit some magic limiter which makes no sense with early downshifts.

Nicely said, I will only spend 60 dollars ( 3 months) and see if I like it or not. Yeah I perfer to drive normal cars, thats why I love GT series because it offers best SIM for normal cars. While iRacing is more for Race cars. Something I will never drive in my life.

Yeah in GTRII and Evo Clutch is useless as well, It just there for smoother shifts and or starting the car, that's it.. it was just LAME there. At least GT5P punishes you for miss shifts.

I forget that added transmission and/or engine damage from abuse, so you can kill your transmission (especially on the Solstice) with early downshifts or over revs.

Yeah I was doing that on purpose in testing just so I could hear the engine scream :D

Engine temp kills a car now too.

Yep I tested that in the radical watching oil temp rise from doing donuts in 6th on limiter, took 4 minutes.

Nicely said, I will only spend 60 dollars ( 3 months) and see if I like it or not. Yeah I perfer to drive normal cars, thats why I love GT series because it offers best SIM for normal cars. While iRacing is more for Race cars. Something I will never drive in my life.

Well you could use the trial which gives you a full month of regular base subscription and the Radical and if you enjoy it extend your subcription.

As for the race cars, iracing generally feels more like Skip Barber to me (which thier cars and school tracks features also) where it's not just full on highly publicised race cars but more down to earth semi amateur cars and races to work your way through to higher tiers.

----

Oh btw another similarity I noitced with Nascar racing series is the crash sounds are identical, brings back memories.

The attraction for Gran Turismo and Forza fans is often the wide variety of cars and the tinkering with upgrades to progress in levels.

iRacing is quite different. You can't really paint the cars. You can't buy/sell them. You can't add a new engine or new tires, transmission etc. You don't race the AI. And instead of 600 cars, you have maybe 20.

When you think about it iRacing is a completely different experience. It's for the person who loves to race and compete. There are a bunch of Gran Turismo and Forza fans on their (I'm one), but we're there because of the desire to compete against real people.

iRacing will never be the sim for everyone, but if you love to compete it is now and likely for the foreseeable future will have the largest collection of the World's fastest sim drivers competing together.

The World Driver Championships will easily be the most challenging league title to win in sim racing. It pit the top 50 iRacing drivers together for a grueling 42 week season. Each week a different track and only the top 32 of 50 will get a starting spot on the grid.

It will be broadcast, but we haven't heard where/how yet. It might be on YouTube or on the iRacing website.

They just released this video today. iRacing Explained by Leigh Diffey from Speed. It would cool if it was broadcast on Speed, but that seems too expensive, but who knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXy3PrXBV-o

When you think about it iRacing is a completely different experience. It's for the person who loves to race and compete. There are a bunch of Gran Turismo and Forza fans on their (I'm one), but we're there because of the desire to compete against real people.

iRacing will never be the sim for everyone, but if you love to compete it is now and likely for the foreseeable future will have the largest collection of the World's fastest sim drivers competing together.
We also compete against real people :sly:

picture.php

I tried the free demo, but iRacing doesn't have the cars that interest me. It's been pointed out here already that one of the faults with iRacing is it's lack of GT type cars. I'm not interested in racing single seat, open wheelers. The only car currently in iRacing that I'd want to drive is the Solstice. I'm also not interested in oval racing.

It's certainly something I'm going to keep an eye on, and if the content changes to suit me more, and I have the funds to sustain it, then I'll think about it again.

Thanks for all the info you're posting about it, Jack, both here and NoGrip 👍

yeah, I'm dissapointed in the lack of GT cars as well :( I've still got a few months left in my subscription. I don't think I'll be resubscribing until they release some gt class cars, or until i get a better job :P
I'll either be a Class B or A driver by the time my subscription runs out anways...

We also compete against real people :sly:

Yeah, I raced GT Prologue and Forza 1 & 2. I think you know what I mean though. Kids singing in the races and lobbies, ethnic slurs, guys going backwards on the track or crashing people for fun, 95% of the races are 3-5 minutes in length. Etc.

iRacing has a Sporting Code and Nim Jr. is the race steward that reviews all protests and people can be suspended or kicked out of iRacing completely.

The console race games just aren't going to try and cater to serious racers. For many on GT Planet or Forza sites, it's a serious drawback. The ones reading this thread are the outliers. It's a very different experience.

I tried the free demo, but iRacing doesn't have the cars that interest me. It's been pointed out here already that one of the faults with iRacing is it's lack of GT type cars.

Yes, the car content is still being built, so is the track content and the features. If it were a boxed game it probably wouldn't be released for another 2 or 3 updates.

They Grand Am Daytona Prototype has been available for about 3 weeks.

http://www.iracing.com/newsEvents/article.php?id=65

And your wish shall soon be answered with the Corvette C6R.

http://www.iracing.com/newsEvents/article.php?id=89 (for pics)

Winning C6.R Available in New Year

BEDFORD, MA (December 05, 2008) - The Chevrolet Corvette is the definitive American sports car, and the C6.R is the ultimate production-based racing version of this iconic automobile. Winner of the GT1 class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2006 (the most recent of Corvette's four Le Mans triumphs), and the American Le Mans Series GT1 champion in each of the four years it has competed (running Corvette's ALMS championship total to eight), the current version of the C6.R is scheduled to retire from the race track following a final shot at Le Mans in June, 2009. The Pratt & Miller team - with GM Racing the co-developer of the C6.R – will then field a new version C6.R in the GT2 class, where rules require use of more of the production car's architecture and Corvette will take on Porsche and Ferrari.

"As the current C6.R prepares to leave the field of battle in the physical world, we're very pleased to make a home for it in the virtual one at iRacing.com," said Scott McKee, the company's vice president of marketing. "Pratt & Miller will be taking on new challenges in the more restricted GT2 class, so the current C6.R will stand as a performance high-water mark. Our current members, and the many Corvette enthusiasts who have followed the C6.R's competition history, will be able to experience this car's remarkable capabilities long after the flag falls at Le Mans next summer."

Acknowledging that the C6.R's addition to the iRacing fleet wasn't exactly a well-kept secret – Dale Earnhardt, Jr. dropped a hint during an interview on SPEEDtv's Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain in early November, and Corvette Quarterly broke the full story a week later – McKee pointed out that eight of the 11 tracks on the current American Le Mans Series schedule are either already in the iRacing track inventory or in development, so iRacers will be able to experience the car's performance on most of the tracks where it competed in the physical world.

"All of us on the team and at General Motors are proud of the success that the GT1-class C6.R has achieved during its racing career," said Doug Fehan, Corvette Racing Program Manager. "Every good thing must come to an end, and so it will be this June at the 24 Hours of Le Mans with the GT1 car's real-world racing career; we're on to a new C6.R project now. But, it's good to know that in the virtual world this car will continue to compete, and that the fans who have supported us over the years will have the opportunity to experience the C6.R for themselves through the creativity and innovations at iRacing."

McKee hailed the Corvette as a particularly important addition to the iRacing inventory of cars, and stressed that the techniques iRacing uses in the development of all of its vehicles will ensure the performance fidelity of the virtual duplicate of the C6.R.

"Our friends at Pratt & Miller are sharing with us the necessary CAD files and other data," McKee said. "When we're finished the only element of the actual race car we won't have is the air conditioning system."

The iRacing Corvette C6.R is expected to be available to iRacing members before its real-world counterpart makes its final start at the 24 Hours of Le mans, June 13, 2009.[/B]
It's certainly something I'm going to keep an eye on, and if the content changes to suit me more, and I have the funds to sustain it, then I'll think about it again.

Thanks for all the info you're posting about it, Jack, both here and NoGrip :tup

Yep, iRacing changes quite a bit with each update every 3 months, so if someone's on the fence the objections often get whittled away with each new update.

That's one nice thing about a subscription model. Incremental changes. I hate waiting years for feature updates, which you typically only see with an entirely new boxed game.

nim's kool. he comes in the chat very often :) I'm looking forward to the corvette. it would be nice if we got a nice class C GT car w/ something like 350-400hp. I'm going to be racing a nice 400HP Porsche 996 in an rFactor VLN 2005 Nurburgring Nord. league. a car like that would be nice in iracing.

nim's kool. he comes in the chat very often :) I'm looking forward to the corvette. it would be nice if we got a nice class C GT car w/ something like 350-400hp. I'm going to be racing a nice 400HP Porsche 996 in an rFactor VLN 2005 Nurburgring Nord. league. a car like that would be nice in iracing.

Yes, it sure it nice having a full-time race steward like Nim for protests. Keeps everyone in line just like a real race association/series. iRacing is a very professionally run organization.

I agree on needing more cars, not for me, but to expand the audience. They'll continue to add cars over time, will never reach 600 cars like Gran Turismo. However, they should have mixed series racing soon. More tin tops would be excellent.

On the open wheel front they could use Indy Lights, Indycars, GP2 and F1. On the tin tops side, they could use GT1 (C6R soon), GT2, GTS,LMP1, LMP2, Aussie Super V8's, Miata's, basically there are still many to go, but I'd say within 1 more year they could plug quite a few holes.

As it stands now, I like both open wheel and tin tops, so I'm way to busy to race more than 1 or 2 series, so more choices doesn't really help me, it just makes that many more cars, I don't have time to race.

I'm not an oval guy, but I fell in love with the Impala, so for a guy like me, iRacing has too many cars now!!! LOL!

Last edited:
Another Cat Herder post from Steve Myers! Boy, do I like those blogs! :-)

Here's the link http://www.iracingworld.com/_A-day-in-the-life-of-a-cat-herder8/blog/213715/57752.html

And for the truly lazy, here are the highlights...

Private leagues! Hoo boy, this should cause a ruckus. I have no idea how it will work, but I have faith it will work just fine.

No Resets for C and above
- I like it a lot! Poor Skip Barber series though...

Spec Racer Ford - Interesting, but probably not where I'll spend my time.

Road Atlanta - WooHoo! Love that track!

Mosport - WooHoo! But I thought it was farther along... Bummer, but still good.

Euro Tracks - WooHoo! Confirmation is a good thing.

5 New Oval Tracks - Ummm, OK. Not being an Oval guy, other than Indy I probably don't need any more, but I'm sure it's great for oval guys.

3 new Tin Tops signed! - WooHoo! Can't wait to hear what they are. :-)

MAJOR Track Signed -
Announcement in May... Gee, I wonder what that could be. I'll be watching the Indy 500 in May. Maybe it has something to do with Indianapolis.... Nah, couldn't be....

Sponsor Logos - Great stuff. Loved putting logos on cars with Forza 2. I like.

Club Logos - WooHoo! Thought it might be sooner than next season, but that's only 5-6 weeks away, so I can wait.

New Engineer - Yeah! More new product features! I love the subscription model!

New Replay Camera stuff - Free roaming camera's made easier??? A few more cameras, maybe for the two missing wheels??? Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll probably like it. I love the replay system already!

Netcode improvements - Yeah!

Akamai - I have high hopes for this one! We'll see. If I was from Australia or parts of Intl, I'd be very excited. Hey, wait a minute. I race against those blinkers! I am very excited! :-)

Nationwide Impala - Hmmm, I guess that would be the B class then... :-)

Overall, that was a ton of new stuff. I love our 4 times yearly updates! Never a dull moment and the reasons not to join iRacing just keep falling by the wayside...

Back