IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked both M6, regarding power and weight, they have same max and min values, only difference that I saw are fog lights on one of the models...

Just checked both M6, regarding power and weight, they have same max and min values, only difference that I saw are fog lights on one of the models...
so can I drive my Turner IMSA car...but it is a “discovered” livery that no alterations can be made to. After reading the rules I asssume I have to make a Replica minus all the fharts and darts that I can’t reproduce. Also should this discussion be here or on Discord

What time setting is the race gonna be run in? I don't see it listed in the OP.

What time setting is the race gonna be run in? I don't see it listed in the OP.
You are correct, I do believe it is 15:00. I will check this evening and get it updated.

Sorry for the double post. There's literally so many signups now that I had to split up the LMP and GTE signups. Everything should be up to date. Let me know if you see any issues. Currently sitting at 7 LMP1, 6 LMP2, and 13 GTE. 26 signups altogether.

...man, this would be so nice to play all together, don't get PD at all. And I just double checked today if that 6-8 event in SP is real 30 cars, and it is 20 Gr3 and 10 Gr4.

Announcing my Audi LMP1 Fanatec Livery that was designed by my good friend @Sinyster :cheers: We got the car dialed in for Le mans! See you guys there 👍

4621330947473702921_23_0.jpg

I dont expect anyone to be on this early, but I've opened a friends only lobby for testing. If you'd like to join me, my psn is pie4july. I should be on for a few hours.

I dont expect anyone to be on this early, but I've opened a friends only lobby for testing. If you'd like to join me, my psn is pie4july. I should be on for a few hours.

I'll be up in 15-20 minutes, and it is around 14:30 here :)

Wow... is the fuel wear supposed to be so high? At the current limit (x3) The Viper drops below half a tank before the third lap is completed.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back