IRS 2.4 Hours of Nurburgring | Fred takes overall win, Tetsu takes Cup Class win

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoirAntares
  • 205 comments
  • 13,167 views
Eva
Interested in fielding a two car effort in GT3 with Porsche. Just need to find drivers.
Just a heads up. At present, there are exactly two slots left for the Porsche.
 
Will anyone want to have a group practice anytime before the qualifier?
 
Will anyone want to have a group practice anytime before the qualifier?
Nothing official but everyone is always free to organize practice sessions anytime.

If you guys do put up a practice lobby up, you can always post it here for everyone to see and join in.
 
Will anyone want to have a group practice anytime before the qualifier?

I will most likely have a room up closer to qualifying when we get closer to that date. i will make sure that I post it in the thread that i opened a room
 
I'm able to race, but I can't make the qualifying session. Would there be a way to qualify earlier? Maybe Thursday night?
 
I'm able to race, but I can't make the qualifying session. Would there be a way to qualify earlier? Maybe Thursday night?
I don't think Noir or myself would have an issue with having special circumstances for qualifying if you are absolutely unable to make the qualifying event.
 
I don't think Noir or myself would have an issue with having special circumstances for qualifying if you are absolutely unable to make the qualifying event.
Yeah, Saturday is when I move in with my Uncle for school. But I'm gonna be home for Memorial Day weekend. Any night this upcoming week should be fine for me.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, Saturday is when I move in with my Uncle for school. But I'm gonna be home for Memorial Day weekend. Any night this upcoming week should be fine for me
If Noir is unable to get something worked out, then I will be sure to make it work.
 
Cool! Then I'll leave this then:

GTP ID: Dylan
PSN ID: GTP_Dylan_GTP
Class: Cup
Car #: 72
Car: Audi TT Cup '16
Team: DW SimSports
Primary Sponsor: SAFEisFAST.com
 
Last edited:
I'll ask again, what track time of day will we be using for qualifying and the event?
 
If Noir is unable to get something worked out, then I will be sure to make it work.
I'll allow @Dylan and everyone unable to attend the scheduled quali to have a separate quali session hosted by @aceboy127.

I'll leave it to ace to schedule that quali session. However, only those registered prior to the scheduled quali will be allowed to enter that special session. Those who register after May 18 will automatically be placed at the back of the grid in their selected class.
 
The following are the track conditions to be used for the event:
  • Qualifying (Cup): 15:00 Cloudy
  • Qualifying (GT3): 17:00 Clear
  • Main Race: 19:30 Clear
This information is also posted in the OP under Event Format → Track Conditions
 
I have a tiny question when you say about qualifying being two different times how will that work when qualifying is 9pm est tomorrow does the cup have qualifying at 10pm or will there be two lobbies open...just a completely random thought that popped in my mind

Nevermind answered my own question about 2 lobbies will be open
 
Last edited:
Qualifying in just under 7.5 hours!

GT3 Class will have their qualifying lobby hosted by myself (PSN: CWM_NoirAntares)

Cup Class qualifying lobby will be hosted by @damonc84 (PSN: damon84c)

Don't forget to add your respective room hosts for qualifying.

Lobby open: 9PM Eastern
Qualifying start: 9:30PM Eastern
You can come late to qualifying but you will only be given the remaining session time to set a valid lap time.
 
If I can’t make qualifying tonight will I be able to still start at the back of the grid idk if I’m going to be back in time off of my family date to actually qualify
 
Do i need to send a friend request damon or well i be able to join lobby without invite.
 
If I can’t make qualifying tonight will I be able to still start at the back of the grid idk if I’m going to be back in time off of my family date to actually qualify
You can still qualify, but you gotta set a date with @aceboy127 for that.
 
Cup Lobby open, qualifying to start at the top of the hour.

correction: Lobby open but Qualyfying will start at times stated by @Antares26
 
GT3 Qualifying Lobby open
Lobby ID: 0475-4198-7943-0117-0756
 
No qualifying for me still, Internet not on at the new house yet and hopefully should be installed by the weekend. Then I’ll be able to do a qualifying run this weekend before the race
 
Back