IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
For the decals should they be green and white or orange and white
Good question. If we're going to divide the GTE class into PRO and AM after qualifying, both should apply in my opinion. If it's going to be one class, I'd presume green and white.

The liveries came to me quicker than it did for the N2.4h. Introducing the challengers from Radio Le Banter Engineering for the IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans.
Drivers:
#13: @DaGiBUS
#31: @StigsTC

7133785454782971916_0.jpg

EDIT: CHANGED CAR NUMBER

GTP ID:
Sinyster
PSN ID: DRR_Sinyster
Class: LMP1
Car #: 4
Car: Audi R18 2016
Team: Dragon+Razor Racing
Primary Sponsor: Hyena Agenda

Last edited:
As much as I like to run this special event. Me and @SDM_Viper will have to back out of this one. We have a 60-minute karting Endurance event to attend the same night as this. Field is looking impressive in numbers. Best of luck to everyone. :)

If unavailable for the scheduled qualifying session, at what point can a driver schedule a special qualifying?

Asking cause @Storm_SP17 is almost certain to miss the scheduled qualifying on the 14th.
We can run private sessions for those who cannot make it. Just shoot me a PM and we can schedule it.

GTP ID: Theaffliction
PSN ID: DRR_Affliction
Car #: 5
GTP ID: GTP_Guido
PSN ID: GTP_Guido
Class: GTE
Car #: 69
Car: Porsche 911 RSR 2017
Team:
N/A
Primary Sponsor: TBD
EDIT: CHANGED CAR NUMBER

GTP ID:
Sinyster
PSN ID: DRR_Sinyster
Car #: 4
GTP ID: @TNR_KING_FILO
PSN ID: TNR_FILO
Car #: 2
Car: TOYOTA TSO50
Team:
Top Notch Racing
Primary Sponsor: GEA
Added.

Thank you everyone for the great response so far. I did not expect to see this many entries so fast. We are currently sitting at 30 entries. Also, if anyone notices any mistake on the entry list, do point them out.

Major update to the entry list. All entries are now capped. 10 for LMP1 and LMP2 and 12 for GTE. Reserves will be allowed for each class. If we accumulate 40 or more entries we will look into running 3 lobbies, but as of now it will only be 2. LMP1 and GTE Pro will be lobby 1 and LMP2 and GTE Am will be lobby 2. GTE splits will be determined after qualifying.

@DesertPenguin and @Neutty might want to make a class decision soon.

Last edited:
Team Sotasport, that runs Nissan FI Racing in GT-MES, has entered #59 and #91 cars to IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans, under Red Bull LMP2 FI Racing -banner. (i know blue plates for LMP2 :) )
11.jpg

There is 3rd car in garrage, if needed...
12.jpg

Third and final LMP2 entry for Black Rose Racing.
GTP ID: Leadfoot530
PSN ID: Leadfoot530
Class: LMP2
Car #: 7
Car: Audi R18 TDI
Team: Black Rose Racing
Primary Sponsor: Tissot

Eva
Third and final LMP2 entry for Black Rose Racing.
GTP ID: Leadfoot530
PSN ID: Leadfoot530
Class: LMP2
Car #: 7
Car: Audi R18 TDI
Team: Black Rose Racing
Primary Sponsor: Tissot
Added.

Back