IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

Added. Do you plan to run the full season? Remember, there is one drop race. Also, pick a title sponsor and I will try to whip up a livery.
Unfortunately, I will miss at least 40% due to my commitments...:embarrassed:

Thank you so much for the livery help...any sponsor will do for me. Whatever helps you do a "quick" livery for me. đź‘Ť

:cheers:

PSN ID = nico4711
Car Choice = Ford Mustang
Car Number = 42
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Is it allowed to have fantasy sponsors, like from games or so? Like this one:
Ford Mustang Gr.4 GTA V Los Santos.jpg

I can't see what you've got there as I'm in my phone. I'll check it out later

Also, I will be updating the thread with the new event dates. Right after I get my boys off to school and do my daily mileage.:lol:

PSN ID = nico4711
Car Choice = Ford Mustang
Car Number = 42
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Is it allowed to have fantasy sponsors, like from games or so? Like this one:
View attachment 827205
You may have to make adjustments to that livery. For one, the number board will be different and I would rather that the cars not have license plates on them. As far as the main sponsor. I can't see what you have there..

Hey guys - the schedule has been updated and the Official Series number board has been shared. A link to the number board is provided in the "Livery Rules" section of the OP.

Please pay special attention to the instructions in the "Livery Rules" section that states the following:

"When designing your livery please be sure to select one of the default number boards in "Racing Items", upon doing so enter the number you will be using for this series then deselect the default/in game number board. This will allow your race number to be displayed above your car in replays. Feel free to contact me via PM with any questions on this. Thank you."

The purpose of this requirement is so that your number appears above your car in replays. Otherwise, a 0 will be displayed along side your PSN ID. No one wants to be a zero.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back