IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 517 comments
  • 28,227 views
I am unable to make all of the races as Saturdays are tough due to family commitments ...can I join as a reserve? :)
I will put you down as a reserve. I need you to post up with the format that others used.👍
 
Hello, the only thing I really need are the GT4 class stickers, who do I add in order to download them?

SDM_Viper
 
Hello, the only thing I really need are the GT4 class stickers, who do I add in order to download them?

SDM_Viper
I am still working on that. Also, the series will be getting started a couple weeks later to see if we can get more sign ups. Look for the Original Post to get updated tomorrow.
 
PSN ID = Bassaddition
Car Choice = Ferrari
Car Number = 59
Primary Sponsor = TBD

I will also need some livery help...:)

:cheers:
Added. Do you plan to run the full season? Remember, there is one drop race. Also, pick a title sponsor and I will try to whip up a livery.
 
Gonna lodge an entry in the series.

PSN ID = SDM_RRDZ
Car Choice = Dodge Viper
Car Number = 91
Primary Sponsor = Dirt Star / Ship Bottom Brewery
 
Last edited:
Added. Do you plan to run the full season? Remember, there is one drop race. Also, pick a title sponsor and I will try to whip up a livery.
Unfortunately, I will miss at least 40% due to my commitments...:O

Thank you so much for the livery help...any sponsor will do for me. Whatever helps you do a "quick" livery for me. 👍

:cheers:
 
PSN ID = nico4711
Car Choice = Ford Mustang
Car Number = 42
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Is it allowed to have fantasy sponsors, like from games or so? Like this one:
Ford Mustang Gr.4 GTA V Los Santos.jpg
 
I can't see what you've got there as I'm in my phone. I'll check it out later

Also, I will be updating the thread with the new event dates. Right after I get my boys off to school and do my daily mileage.:lol:
 
PSN ID = nico4711
Car Choice = Ford Mustang
Car Number = 42
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Is it allowed to have fantasy sponsors, like from games or so? Like this one:
View attachment 827205
You may have to make adjustments to that livery. For one, the number board will be different and I would rather that the cars not have license plates on them. As far as the main sponsor. I can't see what you have there..
 
I just wanted to point out a couple of things:

1. This series has short cut penalties set to Weak.
2.Mechanical Damage is set to Light.


Set your practice lobbies up accordingly.
 
Last edited:
Also, remember that we have a "classification event" set for June 15th at 10 am.
 
AWESOME!! Thank you very much!! :bowdown::bowdown:
It's not done yet. Needs a few finishing touches and then the correct number board (and your number) applied. I am hoping to get the series number board soon.
 
I'm interested if I can make it.

PSN ID = si_berian_tiger
Car Choice = McLaren 650s GT4
Car Number = 58
Primary Sponsor = TBC
 
Hey guys - the schedule has been updated and the Official Series number board has been shared. A link to the number board is provided in the "Livery Rules" section of the OP.

Please pay special attention to the instructions in the "Livery Rules" section that states the following:

"When designing your livery please be sure to select one of the default number boards in "Racing Items", upon doing so enter the number you will be using for this series then deselect the default/in game number board. This will allow your race number to be displayed above your car in replays. Feel free to contact me via PM with any questions on this. Thank you."

The purpose of this requirement is so that your number appears above your car in replays. Otherwise, a 0 will be displayed along side your PSN ID. No one wants to be a zero.:lol:
 
I'm interested if I can make it.

PSN ID = si_berian_tiger
Car Choice = McLaren 650s GT4
Car Number = 58
Primary Sponsor = TBC
Can you clarify what you mean by "if I can make it"? Do you want to be a reserve?
 
PSN ID = CrazyJohn_25
Car Choice = Aston Martin Vantage
Car Number = 25
Primary Sponsor = 11888
 
Last edited:
Back