IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

You should make your classification thing tomorrow because our Toyota 86 Racing Series is tonight. 👍

entry still open? I tried to do the Toyota series with you guys but the timing just didn’t work, I think I can do most Saturday mornings. I’d like the Porsche if it’s still available.

GT: MajorPile

Edit: I see the livery rules, what’s the easiest way for me to get that out of the way? I want to race with the league but I just don’t like messing with the livery editor. I just want to race! :)

Last edited:
entry still open? I tried to do the Toyota series with you guys but the timing just didn’t work, I think I can do most Saturday mornings. I’d like the Porsche if it’s still available.

Edit: I see the livery rules, what’s the easiest way for me to get that out of the way? I want to race with the league but I just don’t like messing with the livery editor. I just want to race! :)
I can prepare a livery but it will be basic since we are cutting it close. Give me an idea of a primary sponsor.

We are quickly approaching our first race of the season. I will be hosting another "classification event this evening". Again, all you have to do is join the lobby and run at least 5 laps. Your fastest lap will count towards the classification of either Pro or Pro-Am. Please post if you plan to attend. Session opens tonight at 9pm EST. I can also host at a time that is more euro friendly. Thanks guys.

Edit: session moved to 9pm.
Sorry, that was to late for me. I would appreciate a more EU friendly time slot.

After reevaluating my schedule I will have to pull out of this series. There is no feasible way for me to make a Saturday morning race. Good luck with the series and maybe I will see you in Aceboy’s next Saturday night venture.

After reevaluating my schedule I will have to pull out of this series. There is no feasible way for me to make a Saturday morning race. Good luck with the series and maybe I will see you in Aceboy’s next Saturday night venture.
Sorry to hear this. You are a great competitor.

Your car is done and shared:
8503429428603519492.jpg

Well, we have a game update coming up and we have no idea how it will impact BoP, physics or tire model.

So I ask you guys. Do we want to start the series or delay it one more week to get a feel for any changes?

There is also the possibility that wet conditions will be added and whether we want to incorporate that in the schedule to replace one of the regular tracks/events.

Please chime in guys. Thanks.

Well, we have a game update coming up and we have no idea how it will impact BoP, physics or tire model.

So I ask you guys. Do we want to start the series or delay it one more week to get a feel for any changes?

There is also the possibility that wet conditions will be added and whether we want to incorporate that in the schedule to replace one of the regular tracks/events.

I don't mind.

I still want to run this series. I apologize for missing the classification event, for some reason I quit getting notifications about this thread and there has been a lot of activity here. The only hitch is that I need a livery because I am an idiot and never learned how to do them.

Are we still running a clasification today?
I am at the beach with the family today and won't be back home until the afternoon, EST. What is your availability? Also, I was planning of opening the lobby early tomorrow and hold the last classification event before the race. Either on is fine for me be cause I will definitely be getting in the rig today for some GT Sport.:lol:

We will be going forward with Race 1 tomorrow!!

@fastone371 I will whip a livery for you late tonight and share it.

Oh, damn! You're in the Lexus! I love that car. How do you feel about this livery?
8143173340043149332.jpg

Last edited:
I am at the beach with the family today and won't be back home until the afternoon, EST. What is your availability? Also, I was planning of opening the lobby early tomorrow and hold the last classification event before the race. Either on is fine for me be cause I will definitely be getting in the rig today for some GT Sport.:lol:
I am aviable from now on.

@nico4711 @Jeeves_ACBC @fastone371

Guys, I have a classification event lobby open now. It will be up for at least the next hour.

I will be monitoring activity. Please post up in the lobby when you are done lapping and wait for me to let you know I documented the times before you leave. Thanks.

Dinner time so the classification lobby is closed for now. I will be back on later tonight with another lobby.

I will also host a session prior to the race tomorrow.

Back