IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

Reminder: there is a "classification event" tomorrow.

All drivers will be driving the same car on a track that is not part of the regular season schedule.

This is to help sort the Pro and Pro-Am divisions. It is not mandatory but keep in mind that those who do not participate will be placed in the Pro division.

The session will start at 10am EST and will run for 30 minutes. There are no points awarded. It is strictly for classification purposes. Please post up to let me know whether you will make it tomorrow.

I know many of us will be watching Le Mans but we can get it done quick.

Ask any questions right here. Thanks.

Also, send me a Friend Request as soon as possible so that you can get in the lobby. All lobbies hosted by me will be friends only. Thanks.

I am watching the kids solo this morning so I don’t know if I’ll be able to turn many laps but I’ll be there. If I can get the baby to nap around then I’ll be golden.

Lobby for classification event is going up soon. Drivers should run as many hot laps as possible. Tires and fuel will not be a factor. Wear will be turned off.

Lobby is open a little early.

The car and track combo is -
Gr. 4 Megane Trophy '11
Kyoto - Yamagiwa
No tuning - medium tires.

Run as many laps as necessary and I will record fastest lap times.

Thanks for hosting! :)

I just looked at your OP again and I want to confirm that the driving markers are okay to use...
If your talking about "Driving Line" that will be set to prohibited for the actual races. You seemed to do really well today. I don't think you will need them.

We only had four drivers appear for the "classification event today. I will schedule another one soon. While it is not mandatory to classify it would be extremely helpful to the series organizer. Please consider attending. You merely need to stay a little while and put down some lap times until you feel comfortable with the best clean lap. It is not a race event. Just some hot laps.

If your talking about "Driving Line" that will be set to prohibited for the actual races. You seemed to do really well today. I don't think you will need them.
I don't use the cones or the driving line but during a race the driving markers, aka: "floating blue balloons" really help me in traffic as well as if I zone out and forget where I am going...I don't want to ruin the race for anyone else. :nervous:

It helps me in the first few laps and once I get into the flow, they disappear so to speak as I start to use other visual clues. I completely understand is they are banned but, if possible, I would like to use them for the practice session before the race starts.

:cheers:

Under Driving Options / Driving Line Assist you have three choices:

Driving Markers
Cone Markers
Driving Line

When I saw in the OP that Driving Line was prohibited, I assumed Cone Markers & Driving Markers were okay to use. I didn't realize that the group heading was "Driving Line Assist" I though the group heading was something like "Driving Aids" and that you only banned the Driving Line option. :dunce:

So, the Driving Line Assist and all of the options under it are banned, correct?

:cheers:

You don't need any of those, in fact they slow you down because they are basic and don't represent the fastest line usually. If you need a reminder to brake, the gear indicator will flash red when you are entering a braking zone.

It's also useless to you.in traffic because other drivers use vastly different braking points. If you end up relying on the markers you will risk not anticipating what other drivers will do.

Am I registered yet? I’m not in the list. Couldn’t make it to the classification event, but will be there for the next one.

How and where do I „deselect the default/in game number board“?

Can I have GT Planet as sponsor?

Is it OK, to have my PSN as EU license plate?
plate back.jpg

I'll join in. I won't be able to make July 20 or 27th tho

PSN ID = Jeeves_ACBC
Car Choice = Honda NSX
Car Number = 18
Primary Sponsor = Johnnie Walker

Edit: added sponsor

Last edited:
Am I registered yet? I’m not in the list. Couldn’t make it to the classification event, but will be there for the next one.

How and where do I „deselect the default/in game number board“?

Can I have GT Planet as sponsor?

Is it OK, to have my PSN as EU license plate?
View attachment 829145
Please use the registration format. I will add you.

No license plates please. Use the official series number board.

We are quickly approaching our first race of the season. I will be hosting another "classification event this evening". Again, all you have to do is join the lobby and run at least 5 laps. Your fastest lap will count towards the classification of either Pro or Pro-Am. Please post if you plan to attend. Session opens tonight at 9pm EST. I can also host at a time that is more euro friendly. Thanks guys.

Edit: session moved to 9pm.

Last edited:
We are quickly approaching our first race of the season. I will be hosting another "classification event this evening". Again, all you have to do is join the lobby and run at least 5 laps. Your fastest lap will count towards the classification of either Pro or Pro-Am. Please post if you plan to attend. Session opens tonight at 8pm EST. I can also host at a time that is more euro friendly. Thanks guys.
Need afternoon if possible

We are quickly approaching our first race of the season. I will be hosting another "classification event this evening". Again, all you have to do is join the lobby and run at least 5 laps. Your fastest lap will count towards the classification of either Pro or Pro-Am. Please post if you plan to attend. Session opens tonight at 8pm EST. I can also host at a time that is more euro friendly. Thanks guys.

How late will you keep it open tonight? I won't be home until after 9pm EST

Back