IRS Indy Lights Season 5 | Saturdays 9PM Eastern | Noir wins the Finale and the Championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 150 comments
Not really sure how I managed a podium after all that. I was good on the short run but on longer runs I was killing my RR tires. Could never get the launch off of 1.

Anyhow, Congrats on the win Noir! You've basically put me in a must win situation for the last race.

Also, i think I locked up the Pole Award so that's pretty cool.

Hey everyone,

Sad I didn't have enough time to race this league with you guys. But it looks awesome and the RedBull Junior is great to drive, gave him a try today.
I could make it for the next race if it's ok for you.
Since it is the last race of the season and everything is still open in the standings I would understand if this will not be possible.
BTW, I don't expect to get any points since it could have an influence on the championship.

Let me know:cheers:

Hey everyone,

Sad I didn't have enough time to race this league with you guys. But it looks awesome and the RedBull Junior is great to drive, gave him a try today.
I could make it for the next race if it's ok for you.
Since it is the last race of the season and everything is still open in the standings I would understand if this will not be possible.
BTW, I don't expect to get any points since it could have an influence on the championship.

Let me know:cheers:
I personally have no issue with you running on Saturday. You are more than welcome to join for the final race. Please do submit a registration though, you can find the form in the OP.

I can help with that. Let’s set up a practice time this week and work on the setup. I’m no expert but I have a basic understanding and can usually get the car to feel stable which helps with the confidence to push. My setup for bb raceway I put together in minutes and it felt great. I just am lost at getting the most out of the trans still. Black magic as far as I’m concerned. I could tell my trans was deficient on the straights when the leaders were near. I was a sitting duck.

I can help with that. Let’s set up a practice time this week and work on the setup. I’m no expert but I have a basic understanding and can usually get the car to feel stable which helps with the confidence to push. My setup for bb raceway I put together in minutes and it felt great. I just am lost at getting the most out of the trans still. Black magic as far as I’m concerned. I could tell my trans was deficient on the straights when the leaders were near. I was a sitting duck.
That Black magic is called the antares effect, I have yet to discover the true potential. :lol:

I was a sitting duck on the straights as well, but that was because I decided to go with full aero, something I'll do again at RBR.

I think this is the way @Antares26 just lives his life

Attachments

• How-I-feel-when-I-play-Mario-Kart-If-you-aint-first-youre-last_o_127668.jpg
    How-I-feel-when-I-play-Mario-Kart-If-you-aint-first-youre-last_o_127668.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for giving me a target @seslab
Don't worry, you guys will probably drive circles around me. I guess you can consider me as a moving chicane:dopey:
Had a hard time yesterday trying to tune the Junior. For some reason I can't get the LSD right, feels like the settings I try don't affect the car like it does with other cars. Suspension still has some influence. But I have to choose between fast and unstable or stable but slow, at least I get some consistency with the slow/stable setting. I feel that it's gonna be a long night today since I will have to start from a blank sheet.
But still enjoying a lot driving this little thing:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back