(IRS) International Racing Series Main Hub | New Drivers Welcome

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 328 comments
Not a huge fan of them but I can see them as versions of the real world TCR class maybe. Heck, take the stock Clio road car on RH tires and you have a Clio Cup car as far as I'm concerned :)

Interestingly enough, the Bugatti VGT Gr. 1 looks like a road car more than a prototype, and is roughly on par with what the late 90s GT1 cars ran with in terms of power and weight. I don't have it though and buying it now would leave me with 19K so I'm gonna leave that one for another day.

Yeah, I have a Clio like you described. I don't drive the Gr.4 FWD cars often either so it's a good chance to try them out and see what they are like. I'll start up a lobby some time after 8pm. We can try those Clios too, if you'd like.

I know how they drive, that's why I'm not a fan :lol: They're not that great, even on RH tires. Clio might be better because it's less power. Those Gr. 4 cars have 330+HP while ~200 is ideal for FWD. Over the years car companies kept pushing this higher and higher. Not my cup of tea. I'm watching Dragon Ball Super and will jump on after

Quick interest check for you guys here.

Tuesday nights from 9-11:30 (the latest). Who is available?

Just curious. What do you have going on? Mom says I cant stay up that late on a weekday. :lol: Nah, I have to wake up at 5 every morning to get ready for work. So its a little late for me.

After a long wait, the driver rankings and statistics are now up to date. Really sorry it took so long, but with so many new drivers it took a long time to get everything figured out. I will plan for the next update after the conclusion of the Yokohama Prototype Series Season 1.

In Case you missed the announcement Saturday Night. More details to follow soon.
Indy_Lights_logo.png

Back