(IRS) International Racing Series Main Hub | New Drivers Welcome

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 328 comments
Good thing the schedule for Indy Lights wasn't finalized yet.

Hey Aceboy it was fun having you and gentleman driver at the inaugural Pack Boost races.
We race Tuesday afternoons and evenings and its FUN and great door handle to door handle , nose to toes racing. No points, no grid, just arrive and drive.

More info here....

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/pack-racing-redux.381372/

So far we have WRS, SNAIL, and IRS participants.... you are guaranteed to leave sweaty and smiling....:lol:

Hey Aceboy it was fun having you and gentleman driver at the inaugural Pack Boost races.
We race Tuesday afternoons and evenings and its FUN and great door handle to door handle , nose to toes racing. No points, no grid, just arrive and drive.

More info here....

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/pack-racing-redux.381372/

So far we have WRS, SNAIL, and IRS participants.... you are guaranteed to leave sweaty and smiling....:lol:
Yeah guys I highly recommend this. It is great casual fun and it allows you to compete with guys you may not normally compete with. Go give it a shot, it's definitely worth your time.

I've acquired some sponsorship that is allowing me to afford internet again. So I'm available again for league racing. What's the news with Indy lights? Any word on a start date?
So far just a teaser. No topic ha been made yet
Thread should be up in the next few days.

Pack Racing week two is today at 1330 US CENTRAL.

We had a Ring Rats two hour race on Sunday and I screwed up big time and left the boost on weak . About lap two of the Nordschliefe we figured it out. Fun was had butt we learned that you CAN NOT use Heavy damage , but you can use tire and fuel settings. In RR we have a 5 minute forced pit stop every hour ( some of us need that for bodily functions...lol)....that really screwed up the boost so we will not do that in Pack Racing.

Indy Lights Thread is now open!
banner-png.765284

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-5-saturdays-9pm-eastern-signups-open.381609/

Would like to join see if I'm good enough. I do run a wheel n peddles. Thrustmaster 150 my PSN is darkestsoul00 and my age is 30 I'm in Kentucky btw
You are more than welcome to come give us a shot. Don't know if the series I posted above is of any interest to you, but your more than welcome to check in out.

Alright guys I know not a lot of us are big fans of working on BoP, but I am going to need some help for an upcoming multi-class series in 2019. I cannot release a lot of details yet, but I can confirm that there will be several classes. If anyone is willing/available to help out with this let me know and I will get you the information you need.

Alright guys I know not a lot of us are big fans of working on BoP, but I am going to need some help for an upcoming multi-class series in 2019. I cannot release a lot of details yet, but I can confirm that there will be several classes. If anyone is willing/available to help out with this let me know and I will get you the information you need.
I will help. I am constantly on but don't always have something to do. I don't run in Sport Mode that much anymore either.

I am wondering about testing BoP, tire wear and fuel consumption using custom race. Are the outcomes comparable to what we get in lobbies or Sport Mode?

Sometimes it feels like the track is little more slippy and/or dynamic in actual online lobbies than in a Custom Race.

Thoughts?

I know offline vs. online handling is different, but I don't know about tire wear and fuel use.

Despite not being able to run any IRS event I can offer some help.

I'm here in the main hub to remind drivers that the IRS MX-5 series wraps up tomorrow night at 9pm. Alk drivers all welcomed. Even though it is the final race of this series anyone can join. The MX-5s will feature again soon so now is a chance to try it out.

The group 4 Megane doesn’t do anything for me. I mean I will probably participate in whatever you set up but a car that actually encourages me to play with the settings would pique my interest most.

Back