IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aye, that'll do it!

FYI...I have a 4 hour race Saturday that ends when this quali starts. I will be late, and probably starting from the back but should definitely be there sir.

Thanks for letting me know. Keep me posted if you're gonna be later than 9:30 so I can delay the race start.

I've been noticing from watching the replays that people have their number on the rear of the car and/or on the hood. Please remove them so that all of the cars looks uniform. The only numbers should be on the side as shown in the livery requirements. Thank you.

Last edited:
Heck yeah boys, it's about time. Cannot wait to throw this car around Spa.

If we are definitely getting Spa this week, I will change the schedule so we don't have to wait any longer to race there.

Schedule:
October 5 - Round 1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza | 15:00 | 34 Laps
October 19 - Round 2: Sardegna - Road Track - A | 17:00 | 36 Laps
October 26 - Round 3: Nurburgring GP | 15:00 | 32 Laps
November 2 - Round 4: Spa-Francorchamps | TBD | TBD Laps
November 9 - Round 5: St. Croix - B | 13:20 | 29 Laps
November 16 - Round 6: Circuit de la Sarthe | 11:00 | 14 Laps

I would say you don't need to change the schedule, I think we'll be OK waiting a couple of weeks to race at Spa.

But I want to race it right away, and that was the original schedule assuming we got it in the October update. The current schedule as is was kind of a holding pattern until we knew for certain.

Alright, if anything I'll switch it with La Sarthe so it's a little sooner. I'm sure everyone is anxious to get on that track right away.

I'm going to add a poll to the thread. Do you want Spa to be the finale, November 2nd, or November 9th? The poll closes in 7 days so please vote.

Back