IRS Superbug Series Season 2 | Noir and CWM are your back-to-back champions!

After race 2 of last week, I took a look at the OP and realized we didn't have guidelines for cautions. :crazy:
We actually ended up making rules up on the fly and fortunately, everyone rolled with it. :lol:

To make things official, here now are the guidelines for Cautions and Restarts (now in the OP under Common Rules and Regulations -> Racing Guidelines):
  • Cautions and Restarts can be called only if incidents involving at least three cars occurs at the following situations:
    • If during the race start up until the first two corners, a Race Restart can be called. All cars involved must type C in the in-game chat, at which point the race director will type out R to signal a race restart.
    • If at any point in the race besides the race start and the final lap, a Caution Period can be called. All cars involved must type C in the in-game chat, at which point the race director will type out C to signal the start of the caution.
  • Race Restarts can only be done up to two times every race. Any race start incidents during the second restart will only result in a Caution Period.
  • Caution Periods will last only two laps, the current lap followed by one full caution lap.
  • Pace speed under caution is 80mph/130kph. Cars are expected to drive single-file, giving adequate space to the cars ahead until close to the restart.
  • Restarts from caution are single file, and race leader can accelerate back to racing speed at anytime in the designated restart zone.

The last restart is the one that got me. I was punted to the shadow realm while the field drove away. I actually am stunned that I was able to claw back to midpack from such a deficit. Hopefully we got it out of our system and can get back into a groove next week.

Hi!

Would love to join. Number 23 if available.

Psn: akbargaming23
Here is the current entry list. Choose your number accordingly.
entry-list-png.785266

Saturday is gonna be long so get your butt cushions ready. 300km race so it's four normal race lengths combined into one mega race.

No, but I did some math. It's 28 laps and fuel lasts 8 laps. You can do four 7 lap stints Each stint is a sprint race length. It's a long track so don't lose your tires towards the end or you may be limping home to the pits.

Gonna need more details mate
GTP ID:
PSN ID:
Car number:
Team:
(Write N/A if registering as Independent driver)
Primary Sponsor:

GTP ID: AK23
PSN ID: akbargaming23
Car number: 69
TEAM - NA
PRIMARY SPONSOR - N/A

Back