IRS Superbug Series Season 2 | Noir and CWM are your back-to-back champions!

Okay, looks like people are fine with it.

Starting from Catalunya, a success power ballast system will be applied for the top 3 scorers in each race weekend.

Top scorer gets -4% power (106%)
2nd best scorer gets -3% power (107%)
3rd best scorer gets -2% power (108%)

If there is a tie in scoring rankings, driver with the better qualifying result is ranked higher.

This ballast will then be applied only for the next race weekend, as the three highest scorers of that weekend will determine who gets ballast for the following race.

Success ballast will not apply for the finale to keep things equal for everyone at that race.

As it stands, the following drivers will be given power ballasts for Catalunya:
@Antares26 - 4%
@Whitey093 - 3%
@Herimopp89 - 2%

Last edited:
I think these kind of major rule changes shouldn't be implemented mid-season. It would be better to wait for the next season.

But that's just my 2 cents.

I think these kind of major rule changes shouldn't be implemented mid-season. It would be better to wait for the next season.

We're still well before halfway.

And to be honest, the way this season has gone so far, I'd welcome anything to make things a bit more interesting for myself as a driver.

Last edited:

yOu WaNt NoIr To rUnaWaY wItH tHe SeAsOn?!?!?!?

Tbf thou: I would agree with you normally, but major rule changes mid season are pretty standard in racing, both online and irl.

Last edited:
I might or might not be on tomorrow for the race because I going funeral tomorrow for my uncle and he dead last week.
Family always comes first Alan, go and enjoy some time with your family.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to race tonight, my internet has failed to live up to its already horribly low standard so far today.

If I can make it, I'll be running a throwback alternate livery :D
cw3hMzC.jpg

Results and standings have now been updated!

Easily the best weekend so far, I wouldn't mind having that kind of racing every event up until the end.

We're now at the halfway point of the season with the first enduro race at Circuit de Sainte-Croix C next weekend!

Agreed racing was good just couldn't get anywhere on the starting grid

Damn, big field! I really wish I could have been there. Comedy show honestly wasn't a great as I hoped it would be.

Back