IRS Yokohama Prototype Series Season 1 | The_Noir_Antares and Clockwork Motorsport are champions!

How would you prefer to score team points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys just want to do my sign up for the last two races of the season. I’ll be sub driving for Starscream Enterprises. Psn: luist_99, 99. Looking forward to racing with you guys. If you would like to add me in the ps network you’re more that welcome.
There's a format for registration in the OP, could you do a post in that format?

SSE has new duds for the next round at Suzuka, also welcome team driver @LuisT _99 who will be filling in for @Jens Pedersen for the remainder of the season.

20180805171522.jpg

20180801223823.jpg

This is all I could come up with. I couldn't find a "presented by" decal but had the "powered by" from the Ford GT's "powered by EcoBoost" decal. Anything official I'm missing?

4621336503321133056_23.jpg

There's really no rules on suit liveries since the in-game option for that came out mid season, so whatever everyone comes up with is fine, I guess.

Results for Nurburgring 1.5H have now been posted in the championship standings post. Artemis Sport and Starscream Enterprises' new driver's entries have also been updated.

As far as I can tell, everything is now up to date. Racing resumes this week, everyone, we're down to the last two rounds of the season!

PRE RACE REMINDERS
  • Please refer to the race timeline in the OP for the lobby opening, qualifying and race schedules. These times will be strictly observed so please also refer to the Late Attendance Rules if you expect to be late.
  • If you are expecting to join the lobby late/unable to attend the race, please inform the race officials through this thread, Discord server or the PSN group chat.
  • Everyone is encouraged to take a thorough read of the OP so everyone is familiar with race procedures.
ROUND 4 - JAPAN 1H
Suzuka Circuit

• Kerbs will define track limits for the whole circuit, only up to two tires may be placed over kerbs. Extra care must be taken to not have more than two tires over the kerbs at both Degner 1 and 2, as well as the Casio Triangle chicane.
  • When entering pit lane, please stay on the right side of the track as soon as exiting the Casio Triangle to make your intention to pit clear for any cars immediately behind you.
  • When exiting pit lane, you are allowed to fight for position in turn 1, but do so carefully. Rules on crossing the white line on pit exit will be strictly observed.
Please confirm your attendance for the race by posting in this thread. Any unconfirmed slot at exactly 1 hour before the lobby is opened will have the slots considered non-attending and the room capacity adjusted accordingly.

Current Status: 11 Confirmed, 2 Not Attending, 4 Unknown

1. @Neyrox
  2. @TetsuKobura
  3. @Antares26
  4. @FlyinHawaiian77
  5. @TheGeologist
  6. @Sassafrass_3
  7. @Clean Racer
  8. @Downhill Dino
  9. @nascarfan1400
  10. @damonc84
  11. @LuisT _99
  12. @CAB114
  13. @aceboy127
  14. @ThinkingEmoji
  15. @rex1825
  16. @Whitey093
  17. @DesertPenguin
  18. @bigbeefytaco
As a note, team managers can confirm for their driver's attendance. A driver who confirms attendance but fails to attend will be penalized if a valid reason is not provided as to the lack of any advanced notice.

Last edited:
Back