Is Grid Legends good on PS4 Pro?

• Thread starter CHEN255
  • 3 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
chen-255
How are the graphics and performance? Is the sound good? What about the replay performance? Thanks in advance.

EA Play gives you a 10 hour trial to try the game for yourself, personally its better than Grid 2019 (although i do notice frame drops from time to time), crossplay with Xbox should ensure multiplayer stays more active than 2019, the car list is decent (annoyingly though a few good cars like the Koenigsegg Jesko, Aston V8 Vantage GT.4, VW Golf Touring Car) are locked behind ultimate/pre order editions so if your wanting the full experience your better off waiting until they release a complete edition.

The handling is fun and doesn't require much skill to go fast, The Ai is also good (you will regularly see huge pileups taking place ensuring the same 2 races won't always be the same). The sound is good, I personally don't think it's quite as punchy as it was in 2019, but it's not bad by any means.

Honestly it depends what your after, it's hard to recommend this if your wanting a more realistic experience because Gran Turismo 7 blows it out of the water in that regard. But if your looking for a more old school arcade racer, with a decent car list and a cheesy story mode then pick up Grid Legends. If your patient though I would recommend waiting a month or 2 and picking it up on a sale, I feel like the asking price is a bit steep, 30-40 seems to be the right amount if you can find it for that price.

I imagine it's decent on even the Base PS4 because codemasters games are always focused on making the framerate good over high polycounts etc however I wished grid autosport was a little better framerate on PS3, but the architechture there was interesting for the devs to work with...

I am on a base PS4 and I can say it runs good, looks great and handles well. Replays are an improvement but from time to time it has a little slowdown when a lot is going on. Nothing to disturbing though.

This is on a PS4 (sharefactory)

Last edited:
Back