Is GT6 too easy?

Why should PD or any other company have to stroke the egos of the so called "elite"?

Quit whining about how horribly easy it is and either try and find ways to enjoy the game they've created or move on to another game.

Did you ever consider that maybe for GT6 they set the gold standard at just the point where getting the technique right would meet it?
There is a diference between knowing how to do something, just barely doing it right and doing it flawlessly.
Also even in GT6 its possible on some of the tests to get the best times by running lines that you couldn't on a full lap.

I'm guessing in GT5 you easily finished seasonal TTs in the top 10000. Guess what that makes you better than 80% of the people playing. PD Has to make a game that appeals to that other 80%. They can't stay in business just catering to the top 20%, or 1% or whatever.
Your local game stores have shelves littered with used games that were critically acclaimed by "experts" who raved about how tough and challenging they were. Odds are many of the companies who made those games are now defunct or have made newer games that were more accesable because there wasn't a big enough market for their "hardcore" game.
Previous games offered a lot more of a challenge and they were highly successful too. What is point of Bronze and Silver then, what is that catering for? Some of the gold times in the game I imagine there is enough time to do doughnuts and probably J-turns and still make Gold time. You could also do it in the races too and still win comfortably as the game is designed for people to achieve victories and Gold times as easily as possible.

IMO the AI just don't know how to drive. They're just objects that you have to get past and offer no real challenge. You can go a slower car if you want but really, if you're in an Evo X and they're in an Evo X; there should be, at most, a few hundredths of a second difference in laptimes between the two cars. Not the several seconds that there are at the minute. Bring back qualifying too. There's nothing more frustrating than driving the nuts off a slower car to catch up with the faster car that set off miles in front of you. Especially on tracks with long straights. Problem is, if you go a faster car, it's then too easy.

I would say people that want a game to pet their ego with easy wins and gold trophies for nothing special should get a life...

Why should PD or any other company have to stroke the egos of the so called "elite"?
And why should they stroke the egos of all casual players with gold trophies and race wins for free ?

Quit whining about how horribly easy it is and either try and find ways to enjoy the game they've created or move on to another game.
Whining about it here is the only little hope i got left.
(Maybe someone at PD looks at the sales numbers and looks for answers in the internet)

I would say chances are 99% that GT6 was my last GT (and PS3 my last PS as i bought them all for GT in the biginning)

@stb155 they will continue catering to the more casual gamers because thats where the money is as I tried to point out above.

With the amount of money they spend making and marketing the game they can't afford to cater to a hardcore minority.

If they lose some former players because they've gone soft but get a larger number of new more casual players then they come out ahead.

Its about making money, and not about trying to make any one group happy.

There are a lot of things I'd like to see PD do differently or better, but I still enjoy the heck out of the game they've given us.

Making the game "harder" doesn't fix my issues with it and won't sell more copies.
If they don't sell enough copies then you may not see a GT7 or 8 or whatever.

Do you really think a PS3 console has the power to run a proper simulator of anything? If you do then your going to be disappointed with almost everything.

Its a game, enjoy it as the game it's supposed to be.

Yes, it does have the power. Which is what makes it so frustrating. It's supposed to be "The Real Driving Simulator", that's what game it's supposed to be. Do you really think that, with that title, there should be several seconds per lap difference when you're in the same car?

I'm guessing in GT5 you easily finished seasonal TTs in the top 10000. Guess what that makes you better than 80% of the people playing.

You guess wrong, and my skill still has absolutely nothing to do with the point I'm making.

Do you really think that, with that title, there should be several seconds per lap difference when you're in the same car?

Eh? What does that have to do with anything? I've improved my lap times by 10 seconds in some places (you know, by avoiding walls), gaps in lap times has nothing to do with 'teh realness', that is all skill based

Eh? What does that have to do with anything? I've improved my lap times by 10 seconds in some places (you know, by avoiding walls), gaps in lap times has nothing to do with 'teh realness', that is all skill based

So racing in say an Evo X against another Evo X - both exactly the same cars, yet finishing 8 seconds ahead after 2 laps has nothing to do with 'teh realness'? Really? Or having a Nissan GTR stuck behind an M3 for two whole laps without one overtaking attempt has nothing to do with 'teh realness'? Or being able to stop an XJR-9 from overtaking you, despite being in a MUCH slower car, simply by going infront of it on the straights without any form of attempted overtake on any corner - has nothing to do with 'teh realness'?

Really? You sure about that?

if you're in an Evo X and they're in an Evo X; there should be, at most, a few hundredths of a second difference in laptimes between the two cars. Not the several seconds that there are at the minute.
In real life racing, you never see a field of cars bunched up together separated by hundredths of a second the entire race. They're spaced out quite a bit, and the cars are supposed to be roughly equal in performance.

I just hope for PS4 they have different kind of AI than most of previous GT games, ones that you race really close to all other cars and have series where all cars are very similar in spec. If not then GT4 style of game would be awesome still. I remember when I got GT4, Bronze felt like an achievement to me, I think they should try and make that more the case in future GT games than devaluing Gold.
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall some prize cars awarded for all Gold License Tests that were either unbuyable or insanely expensive. If all the cars are available in the dealerships again in GT7 or eventually available, and the economy isn't stingy, then I'd be a little happier with near impossible Golds. Or if we could set the difficulty for having all golds, though I have to wonder about those proposing this, as it sounds contradictory to the thread argument against "too easy" awards.

Some of the gold times in the game I imagine there is enough time to do doughnuts and probably J-turns and still make Gold time.
Dubious. ;)

In any case, I expect not only will GT7 be a different game than GT6 from all the board arguments about it, but GT6 will change a bit over time as well. Heck, Kaz or someone made remarks about a possible Hardcore Mode for GT6, and seeing all the whining on this topic, I'd think this has to be at least in the "Things We Should Seriously Consider" list. Hey, I'd give it a shot. I'm losing races and not crying about it.

This is another point. I lost races again today, and had fun doing it. The bots decidedly did NOT let me win. Yeah, they were with cars like the stock Countach 25th Anniversary model against Aventadors and FXXs, but they didn't roll over on the last quarter of the lap and wet themselves for me. I wouldn't doubt that they slowed down, but it was no help whatsoever. And it was a blast just fighting to get to a podium finish.

So, all you "this game bloze because it's too easy" guys and you "only PC sims are really worth playing" types... whatever. I think by now you should have figured out that you aren't persuading anyone. Even as good as your points sometimes are, in this case they aren't empirical truths. Granted, PC sims have better physics, damage, better bot A.I., a whole slew of online tools that GT6 doesn't have or whatever. First, you guys ignore the fact that no one will agree on which game is best of them. There simply isn't one. If there was, it would sit at the top of the heap and rule the way Gran Turismo does console titles. And if several of you with your pet games got into a bar debate over it, you would slosh liquor around and end up arguing in circles, never convincing anyone.

And about that better physics, I'm just not convinced anymore. I did a torture test with my GTRs, Live For Speed, Forza 4 and GT5. And after racing them one after the other all day, I concluded a few things.
  • GT5 was very good but too polite, and the cars all well planted on the road as if all were race cars.
  • Forza 4's physics were only outshined in certain aspects by LFS.
  • PC sims are boring, and only truly shine as a platform for online racing against other people, especially in clubs and leagues. And the physics superiority was very slight.
So along comes GT6, and now I don't care anymore. The physics are amazing. You can explain or badger or act snotty all you want, but taking a McLaren race car in any game is now just a matter of impression which one you prefer, as far as I'm concerned. And Asseto Corsa, rFactor 2, Race Room or whatever won't have any Civics, any Supra Mk IIIs, any insanely large car lists for me to explore. They're going to offer the usual platform for online racing so people can brag about their virtual skills. All the cars will be loaners, and it will be the same story it's always been.

On the other hand, GT6 is a different, far better game than its predecessors. And it's going to improve over time. New features are going to be added. New challenges to face. New opportunities to take. New content to play with. Maybe even better physics for all I know. Right now, it is what it is. It isn't too easy, it isn't too slow, it isn't too basic or lacking or lame or whatever. I've never liked racing small compacts even in Forza before. But I do in GT6. It's pretty darn good. To me. My feelings, impressions and preferences are all that really count when I'm playing a game. Do mine matter to you? ;)

And really, XDesperado67 is right. SONY and PD need to make money off of GT6, or there might not be a GT7. Appealing to the hardcore at the expense of the casuals will put Gran Turismo squarely in the same niche market boat as the PC sims, if not selling even less when fans get disappointed. Adding serious hardcore content, I'm all for that. That Hardcore Mode sounds like a great idea, though I hope PS3 can deliver 16 car races in it.

Keep asking for the good stuff, but don't ask Kaz to throw out what makes them popular. Because popular = sales.

So racing in say an Evo X against another Evo X - both exactly the same cars, yet finishing 8 seconds ahead after 2 laps has nothing to do with 'teh realness'? Really? Or having a Nissan GTR stuck behind an M3 for two whole laps without one overtaking attempt has nothing to do with 'teh realness'? Or being able to stop an XJR-9 from overtaking you, despite being in a MUCH slower car, simply by going infront of it on the straights without any form of attempted overtake on any corner - has nothing to do with 'teh realness'?

Really? You sure about that?
the AI is imperfect, and always will be, the reason your Evo X will finish 8 seconds ahead of the computer's Evo X is that the game has to be easy enough for everyday humans who've never seen a controller before to pick up and drive. If you want a fair fight in the same cars you'll just have to race another human.

the AI is imperfect, and always will be, the reason your Evo X will finish 8 seconds ahead of the computer's Evo X is that the game has to be easy enough for everyday humans who've never seen a controller before to pick up and drive. If you want a fair fight in the same cars you'll just have to race another human.

First of all I refuse to believe that no-one couldn't pick up a controller and within minutes win 90% of GT6. It's too far the other way. I'm definitely no great driver and I'm sure over half the people on here would kick my a**, but I'm finishing a two lap race in double figures ahead of the nearest computer. Secondly, it shouldn't be that way. Perhaps at the start with the beginner races, but it should get progressively harder and harder to complete to the point that iA races are nails. That's the whole point of a sim. If you just want to blindley win every race without trying go and get Need for Speed or something and stick it on easy.

@stb155 they will continue catering to the more casual gamers because thats where the money is as I tried to point out above.

With the amount of money they spend making and marketing the game they can't afford to cater to a hardcore minority.

If they lose some former players because they've gone soft but get a larger number of new more casual players then they come out ahead.

Its about making money, and not about trying to make any one group happy.

There are a lot of things I'd like to see PD do differently or better, but I still enjoy the heck out of the game they've given us.

Making the game "harder" doesn't fix my issues with it and won't sell more copies.
If they don't sell enough copies then you may not see a GT7 or 8 or whatever.
Time will tell...
I think this can only work if they start to sell a lot more DLC and bring a new GT every Year because otherwise many of their "new casuals" will get bored pretty fast.

And if you compare GT5/6 sales and look at how soon they started to drop prices it seems like not everything went as planed.
(Also it took them not long to improve payouts significant and bring back the login bonus)

You could argue that is because it came out on PS3 and Forza is already on NextGen, but on the other side there are a lot of people with a PS3 and GT6 will be one of the biggest final games for it.

Maybe i am wrong but my feeling is that GT series has always had many loyal fans that buy each version and is not so much a game for casual gamers that just try it out.
So i am not so sure PD can afford to mess to much with his fans, and as they all get older i'am probably not the only one of them who is disappointed with the direction GT is going.

Anyway, who says you can not keep both happy ?
How would it hurt the" casuals" if SRF was optional in the tests/missions or damage could be switched on in career (along with other "realistic" options like you have them in online races) ?
Would it be really more difficult if the AI does not slow down if the player uses a ridiculous wrong car for a race or spins out, or would it just be less fake/artificial ?
Would it hurt "casuals" if all races from IB upwards would be longer and the opponents would all use equal cars ?

Last edited:
In real life racing, you never see a field of cars bunched up together separated by hundredths of a second the entire race. They're spaced out quite a bit, and the cars are supposed to be roughly equal in performance.

Um, I'm not talking about an entire race though. I'm talking over 2 to 4 laps. If races were conducted over 2 to 4 laps, you would see the whole field bunched up seperated by hundredths of a second. IRL racing, despite the cars being roughly equal in performance, you'd see perhaps hundredths of a second difference per lap, not 4 or 5 seconds per lap between first and the rest of the field. You'd also see calmer people making tyres last longer over longer races, yet more aggressive people faster over the shorter distance (generally speaking) however they're more likely to spin off and make mistakes. The AI never makes mistakes. Pretty much ever.

Having said that, I agree with the rest of what you're saying. The game as a whole is awesome. It's just annoying that IMO it is too easy.

@SciroccoRich you must be playing a different game than me or something.

I'm far from a great driver and I've had plenty of close wins and bad losses against the AI.

To say everyone should be able to beat 90% of the game within minutes of first picking up a controler is just plain unrealistic.

Also what seems to be getting lost in the conversation is that GT isn't just about beating the game and collecting all the trophies. It's about driving a vast assortment of cars, most of which none of us ever will in real life. It's about being able to modify many of those cars for better in game performance. It's about taking those cars to various locations and snaping photo's of them. So many different ways to enjoy the game beyond just rushing through it getting all the trophies so you can brag about it for a couple days then drop it in a drawer someplace and forget about it.

GT isn't so much about the final destination, but about the trip.
Enjoy the journey while it lasts, take in the sights, wander a few side roads and have fun along the way.:cheers:

you must be playing a different game than me or something.

I'm far from a great driver and I've had plenty of close wins and bad losses against the AI.

To say everyone should be able to beat 90% of the game within minutes of first picking up a controler is just plain unrealistic.

Your game must be made harder than mine standard then because I've never had a "bad loss" against them. Come second because my choice of car was so much slower than that of the opposition may be, but I've never been out-driven by any of the AI.

I'm not saying everyone should be able to beat 90% of the game within minutes of picking up the controller, I'm saying that I recon they could beat the game with only minutes of practice. Obviously in order to complete the game it'll take a fair few hours of playing it, but I doubt their skill level will have increased by much.

Also what seems to be getting lost in the conversation is that GT isn't just about beating the game and collecting all the trophies. It's about driving a vast assortment of cars, most of which none of us ever will in real life. It's about being able to modify many of those cars for better in game performance. It's about taking those cars to various locations and snaping photo's of them. So many different ways to enjoy the game beyond just rushing through it getting all the trophies so you can brag about it for a couple days then drop it in a drawer someplace and forget about it.

Enjoy the journey while it lasts, take in the sights, wander a few side roads and have fun along the way.:cheers:

This is the exact point that I'm making. If the journey was too easy and, as a direct result, too short - the journey wasn't great. I'm not bothered about trophies or anything like that, I'm bothered about driving some incredible cars and pushing myself doing so. I'm bothered about learning new skills, tweaking and honing my abilities and getting to really understand the thrill of racing supercars from my arm chair. I can't afford to do that on a regular basis - I can go and have the odd track day in my car or pay for the privelledge of driving a supercar now and again, but I certainly can't do it as often as I'd like and I'm certainly not a skilled enough driver to be sponsored to do it. I LOVE motorsport, I love the speed and adrenaline that goes hand in hand with it, I love being pushed constantly, I love finding new and faster lines and I love winning a race or even coming second to win a Championship by just a whisker. Unfortunately that whole side of it - that incredible journey that I long for so badly - I'm not getting.

Do I get to drive supercars in one of the most realistic virtual environments around? Yes. Do I get to get behind the wheel of some of the most incredible cars our most brilliant engineers can come up with? Yes. Do I get a sense of satisfaction finishing every single race literally miles ahead of every other car on the track, but having to do so in order to get enough money to buy the cars I want to drive? No. Does that mean that every aspect of the game is ruined for me? Not by a long shot. But it is dissapointing.

See I'm fine with this interpretation of what Gran Turismo "is about" - the driving, the photos, collecting and trying out a vast array of unique cars... I get it, I really do. What baffles me though is why we are forced to race against rather average AI and progress through an uninspired A-Spec structure to do so.

For a game that's not really about racing, you sure do a lot of it, especially when some of those unique rides are going to set you back $20 million.

Reminds me of the regrettable bosses in Deus Ex Human Revolution. They felt really out of place and in no way represented what the game was "about".

Since many of the cars I like to drive and tune are under 100k and I can more than pay for them in just one or two races I haven't had money issues. But yeah I can get how some might get frustrated if many of the cars they want are in the 500k+ range and don't want to run certain events a bunch of times.

Wish the arcade mode payed for winning based on difficulty and PP so didn't have to keep doing the same seasonal events for credits.

So yeah as I've said I find the game less than perfect as well, but that has nothing to do with how difficult the game is or isn't.

If PD made the game harder then it would be even more difficult to buy and tune all those wonderful cars. May be a case of be careful what you wish for as it may have unintended consequences. :odd:

@machschnel thats why you go Online! Also on GTP there is a whole forum about online racing which is quite competitive and they play cleanly, so the Online A-Spec gives you a much better thrill than the career mode. I honestly just used that as "work" my 9-5 (actually about 1 hour) to earn credits, and set up my car for online races. Its not about racing, its about driving.

Driving simulator is a matter of perspective, some people take that as being able to be drive every car possible freely, others take it as being immersed in the whole issue of "driving" being able to change and react to a specific car as in real life. Racing is driving fast around a track is it not? Hence racing derives from driving, so that "driving simulator" drivel they advertise might actually be accurate. ;)

If PD made the game harder then it would be even more difficult to buy and tune all those wonderful cars. May be a case of be careful what you wish for as it may have unintended consequences. :odd:

But if they made it harder, there'd be the enjoyment of racing and you wouldn't mind having to race then. At the moment they're just random barriers in the way that you just have to do in order to get the money. If the racing was better, closer and harder faught - I'd have absolutely no problem with doing the races as I'd enjoy them a lot more.

@SciroccoRich You really need to stop thinking that GT6 is a simulator, despite what it says on the box, that is just marketing guff.

Professional driving simulators costs £120,000 and you think a £200 PS3 can do it, well it can't. It tries but there are too many limitations. As I said in my earlier post, GT6 is a game. It tries very hard with the physics and this sets it apart from the more arcade style racers out there. But it is just a game.

Also in my earlier post I stated how difficult the S licences are, now I don't know if your up to that point yet but they are not easy at all. Plus the S class races are not winnable in any car, you really need the right car and the right tactics or the AI will leave you for dead.

Or you could enter with a car that you know will walk it and then complain that it's too easy, your choice.

If trophies are the problem, don't tie the platinum to gold licenses. Trophies shouldn't define what the gameplay can be.

Oh, the irony.;)

In a world where nearly everyone who does something good and decent is hailed as a "hero" on national tv, and every kid who enters a sporting event gets a trophy, the bar for "greatness" is definitely much lower these days. Gone are the days where not everyone has to "win" or "get gold" to consider something fun and rewarding. The "challenge" of something used to be most of the reward and "gold" meant you were in an elite category. We've raised a whole generation of kids that believe that "getting gold" is all that matters, even if "getting gold" is as easy as getting bronze was 10 years ago.

While we are at societal analysis; when the interest of a minority dictates over the one of a majority chances are you live under a form of oligarchy, wherever privileging the concerns of a representative majority is commonly associated to democracy. Eventually, the demonstration we have here could be linked to a few decades of the protection of minority associated to the more liberal ones.

By the way talking about instant gratification, the like button that appeared in the latest forum update may represent yet another incarnation of the present evolution that does indeed raise discerning interrogations, so it not like I couldn’t get your point either.

Inching for perfection is also one of the few reasons why I am able to master some new tracks and certain cars themselves, or rather the physics in relation to each series. Now it has become very casual to the point that they're no longer a teaching tool personally on how far I can really push the new physics engine on the new tracks, or simply a measurement of my personal achievement.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you think at it there is now another tool available in Gran Turismo called leader-boards/time-trials that would somehow fit that purpose. Not only this but with the added flexibility of having almost every options on car, track, tyre, driving aids and setup.👍

International leader-boards where only made possible by the platform connections abilities. And any GT enthusiast should be able to admit that PD’s take on them has been unprecedented in terms of scope and ambition regarding it’s elite. Those same capabilities are the ones that gave the company a respectable amount of feedback, with mentioned millions of data gathered. Leveling the test bronze/silver/gold times to make them both learning and rewarding for a majority of players is (IMO) very different than having to find compromises on things like available dev time, processing power and wide audience conflicting demands; it should more or less be the result of a cold and objective stats reading application.

@SciroccoRich You really need to stop thinking that GT6 is a simulator, despite what it says on the box, that is just marketing guff.

Professional driving simulators costs £120,000 and you think a £200 PS3 can do it, well it can't. It tries but there are too many limitations. As I said in my earlier post, GT6 is a game. It tries very hard with the physics and this sets it apart from the more arcade style racers out there. But it is just a game.

Also in my earlier post I stated how difficult the S licences are, now I don't know if your up to that point yet but they are not easy at all. Plus the S class races are not winnable in any car, you really need the right car and the right tactics or the AI will leave you for dead.

Or you could enter with a car that you know will walk it and then complain that it's too easy, your choice.

What absolute rubbish! So in order to buy a sports car you have to buy a Ferrari? or a Porsche? An Audi TT, MX-5, S2000, Caterham or Arial Atom aren't sports car's because you've not spent £120'000 on them? Of course not, that would be a ridiculous claim. Well, it's he same thing with GT6. You don't have to spend £120'000 on a professional driving simulator and most of that money you'd spend would be going on things like a huge screen that could be even 4khd, the whole input set-up, hydraulic arms and a suitable cockpit etc. The actual computer itself wouldn't realistically need to be any more powerful than what the PS4 is offering and if it was, it would only be the graphics card in order to produce a 4k image at 60Hz!

Yeah I've done my S license and they weren't too bad to be honest.

I'm currently doing a seasonal event, the Lancia one, I've just been awarded Silver before realising that I was in manual and didn't get out of second gear for the whole lap (don't ask me how I didn't realise - I've just come off nights and I'm not really with it yet). But how, if it's not too easy, was I capable of completing the race to SILVER standard without changing out of second? That's ridiculous.

I'm currently doing a seasonal event, the Lancia one, I've just been awarded Silver before realising that I was in manual and didn't get out of second gear for the whole lap (don't ask me how I didn't realise - I've just come off nights and I'm not really with it yet). But how, if it's not too easy, was I capable of completing the race to SILVER standard without changing out of second? That's ridiculous.

I agree that the new seasonal events are quite easy to gold, I use a DS3 with the D-pad for direction and X for accelerate and Square for braking (yeah, I'm old school but each to their own), however isn't the point of these not to just get gold but to get the best time possible, the gold is quite irrelevant for these events.

I agree that the new seasonal events are quite easy to gold, I use a DS3 with the D-pad for direction and X for accelerate and Square for braking (yeah, I'm old school but each to their own), however isn't the point of these not to just get gold but to get the best time possible, the gold is quite irrelevant for these events.

But it's not though, that's the whole point! If getting gold is too easy, the game is too easy! That's exactly the point that I'm making. I should have to tune that car to hell in order to get the best out of it in order to get Gold.

What's a DS3 by the way? Never heard of them!

EDIT: Ignore that last comment. Being stupid. Just woken up! Haha. I use it too.

Last edited:
But it's not though, that's the whole point! If getting gold is too easy, the game is too easy! That's exactly the point that I'm making. I should have to tune that car to hell in order to get the best out of it in order to get Gold.

What's a DS3 by the way? Never heard of them!

EDIT: Ignore that last comment. Being stupid. Just woken up! Haha. I use it too.

If it's too easy, why are there 1000's of people faster than you on the leaderboard?

This thread show a bit how difficult it is to make a game enjoyable for wide spread of players:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/only-one-word-intense.295925/

I had to giggle a bit when i read how much fun some had with that 24min races and how challenging they are.

I found them very easy because the AI is so stupid with their pit stops, they stopped 4! times in my 24min. of spa always changing between RH(or even RS ?) and inters although they had no problem to stay on track with the slicks.
I won it by way over 1 lap lead as i only did 1 stop for fuel and got new RH's that handle perfect even in heavy rain and standing water (wtf ?).
(Me driving a equal LMP car to the leader with no aids and ABS/TC0)

If you read the thread you see some of them had to use inters because they could not keep it on track with RS and one speaks of a lap time of just under 10min on the Nur24h track in wet.

So it seems the difficulty level is fine for them, but why can't i switch on "realistic wet grip" and damage to have a challenge too ?!?

If it's too easy, why are there 1000's of people faster than you on the leaderboard?

That's not the game though is it? Like I said, I don't pretend to be fast and no doubt half of the people on here would kick my A$$ in a race, but if I'm finding offline too easy by a huge margin surely it is. I'm currently in the process of beating rally cars with a standard Scirocco. That shouldn't happen. Ever.

That's not the game though is it? Like I said, I don't pretend to be fast and no doubt half of the people on here would kick my A$$ in a race, but if I'm finding offline too easy by a huge margin surely it is. I'm currently in the process of beating rally cars with a standard Scirocco. That shouldn't happen. Ever.

The game is really up to you, but there's many different challanges or games outside of career mode. Would you rather be competing against computer generated opponents, or real people?

Back