Is it me or do cars perform better in ad-hoc?

I achieve lap times in ad-hoc mode with launch-start that are shorter than lap times I can achieve in singleplayer, even with rolling-start in time attack mode. Does anyone else notice this?

Opps! Nevermind. This issue seems to be just in my head. I did the time attack again to confirm, but seem to have actually gotten better since the last time I set a record on the track

I HAve 2 psp's running GTPSP ( a GO and a 1000) and when in adhoc mode it seems that the 1000 cars apear slower no matter what, ive tested the same cars against eachother and theres a noticable difference. i only noticed when i was auto piloting the two psp's to earn quick cash but i think its due to the fact that the 1000 hasnt had any licence's completed yet

Opps! Nevermind. This issue seems to be just in my head. I did the time attack again to confirm, but seem to have actually gotten better since the last time I set a record on the track

That was what I was going to say. It's honestly hard to say because even though the FPS does go down during a race in Ad-Hoc mode. It is still really clean nonetheless.

Back