Is it possible to hack or cheat?

Currently 21st. Still in range. My codriver in SSR has a 3:26.9. :crazy: I only have a 3:27.79 right now. But I see about half a second that I can gain. And the affect tuning has is amazing. If tuning was allowed I would probably be like 200th. lol

Tuning... If only I could. Never been a tuner but I could drive the doors off just about anything when I was younger. I'm 57.5 now and full or arthritis so between that and the loss of reflexes I'm happy as a pig in you know what with my times. I love the supplied car thing as it makes a level playing field if the programmer of the challenge keeps strict limits. May I ask what wheel you use? I started a thread asking about the T300RS as my G25 set to 1 on ffb shakes so hard it's actually setting of pain in my shoulders. Hard to be smooth when the screen is shaking from the rough inputs.

Good luck. I was top 20 here in Canada but as you can see from above it's not n the cards for me but that doesn't change the fun factor. I look forward to following your progress.

Back