is it possible to trade a stealth car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter youpey
  • 2 comments
  • 517 views
Messages
43
I have a GT-R GT500 stealth car, is it possilble to trade? Meaning, gift each other cars??
 
Unfortunately, no. I'm in the same boat. I just made a new account that I plan on using from now on. But, my GTR GT500 is on the other account. I'm not sure if I can get it on the new one.
 
Unfortunately, no. I'm in the same boat. I just made a new account that I plan on using from now on. But, my GTR GT500 is on the other account. I'm not sure if I can get it on the new one.

The DLC cars will show up on any account on the PS3 that was used to download them, so if you're playing on that same system you'll get the car in your garage. It's system to system that they won't transfer so far as I know.

Edit: Annnnnd you were answered in a different thread which I just read.
 
Back