SkateNj Messages 1,230 New Jersey Messages Skatenj Jun 17, 2011 #1 can i see all of the cars times i do on a racetrack or just the top 10 on the scoreboard?
hawkeye122 Messages 3,915 California Messages gdwest1 Jun 17, 2011 #2 So far I think its just top 10... Gets kinda annoying if you have lots of cars you like to compare...
So far I think its just top 10... Gets kinda annoying if you have lots of cars you like to compare...
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Jun 17, 2011 #4 i just save the best time as a ghost, then clear the board
SkateNj Messages 1,230 New Jersey Messages Skatenj Jun 17, 2011 #6 hawkeye122 So far I think its just top 10... Gets kinda annoying if you have lots of cars you like to compare... Click to expand... yea it sucks i like to do a top gear sort of thing and race all my cars and compare them. Thats how i keep interest when not playing offline
hawkeye122 So far I think its just top 10... Gets kinda annoying if you have lots of cars you like to compare... Click to expand... yea it sucks i like to do a top gear sort of thing and race all my cars and compare them. Thats how i keep interest when not playing offline
F frostie Messages 17 Jun 17, 2011 #7 SkateNj yea it sucks i like to do a top gear sort of thing and race all my cars and compare them. Thats how i keep interest when not playing offline Click to expand... I do similair but also different tracks for different classes.
SkateNj yea it sucks i like to do a top gear sort of thing and race all my cars and compare them. Thats how i keep interest when not playing offline Click to expand... I do similair but also different tracks for different classes.
SkateNj Messages 1,230 New Jersey Messages Skatenj Jun 17, 2011 #8 frostie I do similair but also different tracks for different classes. Click to expand... yea i do that aswell. i do street legal cars around nordschleife and race cars around le mans
frostie I do similair but also different tracks for different classes. Click to expand... yea i do that aswell. i do street legal cars around nordschleife and race cars around le mans