Is Special Stage Route 11 in GT5?

• Thread starter ploopsy
  • 374 comments
Special Stage Route 5 and 7 are connected. Look at this.

200eon.jpg

ssr16std.png

You could be right, but according to the above pic, they are joined at the bit where there's no lights and looks like a U-turn.
*I could be entirely wrong, so fire away!

-> Here what I've replied from the >MISSING< Thread:

- The SSR5/CSR5 '10s and SSR7 are connected in some odd ball in a way. It's not sure which exit ramp on SSR7 leads toward SSR5/CSR5 though. :indiff:

- There is not way in hell that SSR7, SSR5/CSR5, and SSR11 are all connected each other in any way shape or form. Here's the formula that me, SHIRAKAWA, and Nero9 had come up months ago:

SSR5 '10s/CSR5 '10s [GT5] -OK- SSR7 [GT5]

SSR5 '90s [GT1/2/3/4/TT/PSP] -OK- SSR11 [GT1/3]

SSR5 '90s [GT1/2/3/4/TT/PSP] -X- SSR7 [GT5]

SSR5 '10s/CSR5 '10s [GT5] -X- SSR11 [GT1/3]

CSR5 '90s [GT1/2/4/TT/PSP] -X- SSR11 [GT1/3]

CSR5 '90s [GT1/2/4/TT/PSP] -X- SSR7 [GT5]

SSR11 [GT1/3] -X- SSR7 [GT5]

:sly:

ssr16std.png

You could be right, but according to the above pic, they are joined at the bit where there's no lights and looks like a U-turn.
*I could be entirely wrong, so fire away!

That's CSR5 / SSR5 (bottom) and SSR11. The picture with the fork in the tunnel is on the long corner in the bottom right of that picture. Note that those are trackmaps from the GT3 circuits.

Anybody who did the "glitch" on SSR7 will know that many of the roads that should just be scenery can actually be driven on, and the barriers work as expected, whilst the same cannot be said of the scenery on most other tracks. It's possible it was "cut" from a larger map.

Let's not forget the planned free-roam mode, either. ;)

^ It is the same track as the one shown on Spec 2.0 video. Just look at 2:31 of the NXS vid and you'll see the same markings on where the NXS drove past (NSX vid) and the X2010 (Spec 2.0).

juy5bd.gif

^ So, its no Special Stage. But a new-ish Driving Park.

Latest Posts

Back