Is the DFP compatible with Tokyo Xtreme Racer: ZERO?

I need confirmation first. I see posts that say that it's compatible, but I don't see instructions on how to get it working. I remember there being confusion about this even with my first wheel (I vaguely remember having to plug it in the 2nd USB to get it working).

Well that's weird. I've not read anything about it, though, so don't expect too much information. But I can't imagine it just not working. A USB wheel is a USB wheel, as far as I know.

Hi guys. Did we ever get a definitive answer on this? Does TXR:0 support ANY of the Logitech wheels? DF, DFP, DFGT? Please let me know.

I have a Logitech DFP and DFEX. I do not have a GTF or DFGT.

TXR Zero supports the Logitech GT Force (and Microsoft SideWinder) Proof is from the Japanese Box Art:
Japanese Box Art

I can confirm that TXR Zero works with a Logitech Driving Force EX, though this is by using the mode that treats the wheel like a Dual Shock 2 controller.

TXR Zero does NOT support the Logitech Driving Force Pro (DFP), but TXR 3 and TXR D2 do support it and they are both great.

The Logitech Driving Force GT (DFGT) is different to the Logitech GT Force (GTF) and I presume that the DFGT isn't supported by TXR Zero.

Attachments

• full_3848266JapanBackccc.jpg
    full_3848266JapanBackccc.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back