PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,902 comments
Hello.
I just took Praianos tune for '89 engine swap and raised the front downforce and gearbox.
You have to be carefull. I'ts basicly when in tunnel you can have full throttel in 5. and 6.
Had to use TC 1 on it. I'ts a handfull. 1stop for fuel and tires.
Maybe the magic hand of the master could make it more driveable. I'm not a good tuner.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220708071346.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220708071346.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I can’t replicate this, I end up at 602, did you change something else on the car?
Thanks!
It's exactly as Styrkv posted but I also included the non removable mods detailed in my screenshot. I can't really remember which, but some engine mods didnt add pp but did increase power. The pistons are an example of this. The increased bore or stroke actually decreased the pp despite also increasing the power.

Hello.
I just took Praianos tune for '89 engine swap and raised the front downforce and gearbox.
You have to be carefull. I'ts basicly when in tunnel you can have full throttel in 5. and 6.
Maybe the magic hand of the master could make it more driveable. I'm not a good tuner.
I didn't use TC but did attempt to tame it with FM6, and was still hitting 200mph on the straight. When turning the wick down and short shifting, albeit not as effectively as yourself, it was indicating a 13 lap range so maybe no fuel required?

My feel is that it would be better with more weight, RH tyres and less power. If car pp still as glitchy I guess you could further reduce your times using a no stop strategy, presuming of course the rear tyres could last the 12 laps

Nice to put a face to the man who created these awesome settings.
I'm from Galicia and I know that here are a significant community of Galicians living in Brazil. We even speak a language similar to Portuguese.
Thank you for your work!
PS: I have a new item in my bucket list. Visit Brazil and Praiano's pizza

I'm just hoping that the day will come when PD excludes ride height from PP calculation, just like they did with the gear ratios. There are many amazing tunes here, but frankly, I edit every single one of them, lower the cars a bit and adjust the power accordingly, I just can't look at the McLaren 650 with 115/160 height...

do the kei car tunes for human comedy still work in the current patch?
I don't know but the AI is still the same for sure . If you test it , tell us if there is any difference.
Hi there Praiano do you plan on tuning the 1999 Nissan GT-R GT500?
I'll for watkins glen . I have to drive and learn the track. This will be a good opportunity.
Hello.
I like the car the way it is . It's not as fast as others pure speed settings but i really prefer a good front grip than top speed. I do this race against a stupid dull AI only to make credits and buy some expensives cars. The fact to lose 30 seconds / race don't matter to me if the fun is here during the turns section.

Praiano means "the people who live and work on the beach" and become my nick name here in GTPlanet since 2009.

Real life , my real garage with no real car at all , where i started building a real pizza wooden oven in 2014 together with my 2 sons , the older who is now a real top pizzaiolo in europe.

Just to show a piece of my real life to all the GTplayers in GTplanet who help me so much to buy my PS5 and TV.

I couldn't play GT without the support of all of you . Thanks a lot for your help.

View attachment 1169879View attachment 1169880
View attachment 1169878
Hey Praiano! So much respect for what you do!which is your favorite pizza? Mine is Salsiccia e Friarielli! Have a nice day everyone

Agree. It's more fun with full power, and the tyres begin to be to slippery on lap 6 anyway. My goto car on this race is the Mitsu gr. B with my own tune. It's very fun to drive but not as fast. Fm1, 0 stop.

Hey Praiano! So much respect for what you do!which is your favorite pizza? Mine is Salsiccia e Friarielli! Have a nice day everyone
A good pizza is good oven first , together a good dough (I already have both) and quality fresh raw material to put on it.
For the moment my favorite is the 4 cheese because i have good decent cheese around here. In the close future together whith my kid when he'll be back , i want to fabric my own products , like ham , porchetta .... and tomatoes sauce , quality is very expensive here and hard to find. After this i could say i'll be satisfied.

Last edited:
Let me guess, Mo's?
No, but I do remember eating at Mo's a few times when driving back up the coast coming from that trippy "Oregon Country Faire" I think it was called; the weird psychedelic fair that would take place at the old Ken Kesey/Merry Prankster land outside of the Eugene area. There'd be a bunch of completely nude women walking around wearing only body paint, people slinging acid and shrooms, all while there were little kids running around. Strange event, but man was it fun!

The place I worked at is long gone as far as I could tell the last time I was out in that area. It was west of Tillamook on a little peninsula in the middle of nowhere. Can't even remember the name of the place but it was owned by a dude name "Tat" (Tatsuki was his name, Japanese guy I think). I want to say "Mary's" or "Marianne's" but I think that was a place I'd eat fairly often and not the place I worked. As soon as I stop trying to think of it the name will come to me... This was like 2007? I was living in a little forest cottage about half-way between Forest Grove and Tillamook when I was still in an undergrad program at Pacific University, and I moved into PDX once I started the Pharm. D program that was based out of the Beaverton campus. That was fall of '08, so it must have been '06-'07 I was working for "Tat".

Wasn't a trained chef, never went to culinary school, but he hired me as a chef due to our shared love of all things heroin, lol. I am a good cook though that brought a couple new dishes to the place so it wasn't total nepotism. He had connects from BC that could get powder dope instead of the tar that was all over Portland, so I essentially worked for heroin and pocket change... Not my proudest times but it was one hell of an experience, as I'm pretty sure he was part of some kind of organized crime.

Finally ended up leaving OR about four years ago once the hippies either left or turned into black bloc extremists; whatever occurred the tenor of that city changed (or I was just getting older, or both). Had a cool little place just off of Burnside in the SE and loved it, but the writing was on the wall that Portland was changing, plus the cost of living went from being one of the cheapest cities in the US to being roughly the same as Boulder, CO so I headed east to bigger mountains before winding-up in S. IL. Still miss the amazing food, temperate weather, hiking Hood/Jefferson/Three Sisters, boating/skiing on the Columbia, fishing for sturgeon and salmon, hunting Such a beautiful state! I even miss the rainy season for some weird reason. If we ever get back to normal and political tensions reside I'll move back to OR, probably Grants Pass area as I still have friends down there.

I did this tune mid may before the 21 may update 1.15
The car even with a very few rear tires , was drivable with 4 to 5 seconds lap time lost.
Now , if you lost 1/3 of the tire wear , the lost of control would be almost total.
Just another proof that PD is destroying working behaviors of this game , update after update. 🤬 :banghead::irked:

tokyo.jpg

Nissan GT-R GT500 '99 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Watkins Glen WTC800 event - 1.42

After the pre 1.30 physics update , this car was showing a huge understeer behavior. I had to reduce the rear downforce to minimum. The car is very stable showing a good eagerness but you can lose the rear out slow corners due to less downforce on rear end (Yes , even at slow corner , it work like this in GT7). Also due to peaky engine. At this moment try to shift earlier than normal , modulate your acceleration and wheel input.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240214171659.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240214171709.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.340
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240214171722.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240214171730.jpg

n5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey, can someone please help me to get ny Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 under pp500 with 1066 BHP? Just like in the daily race now, i cant go under 730 på and its really confusing. I tried to copy from another tuning but i cant get the same. Ill show with screenshot from another that sent me. Its his vs mine and i did just the same and got 250 PP more🙃

Attachments

• 1657319820989560881368242138889.jpg
    1657319820989560881368242138889.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 16573198048056161942036749361104.jpg
    16573198048056161942036749361104.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 16573197773952162704734362932107.jpg
    16573197773952162704734362932107.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 16573197420388416718755806960405.jpg
    16573197420388416718755806960405.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 55
  • 16573198953348498810463767122796.jpg
    16573198953348498810463767122796.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 57
I'm just hoping that the day will come when PD excludes ride height from PP calculation, just like they did with the gear ratios. There are many amazing tunes here, but frankly, I edit every single one of them, lower the cars a bit and adjust the power accordingly, I just can't look at the McLaren 650 with 115/160 height...
Don't feel bad, I alter everyone of Pra's tunes for this reason and he hasn't gotten mad at me yet (or so I'd like to think), lol.
A good pizza is good oven first , together a good dough (I already have both) and quality fresh raw material to put on it.
For the moment my favorite is the 4 cheese because i have good decent cheese around here. In the close future together whith my kid when he'll be back , i want to fabric my own products , like ham , porchetta .... and tomatoes sauce , quality is very expensive here and hard to find. After this i could say i'll be satisfied.
Let’s go into the import/export business. I’ll get you all the ‘tomato sauce’ you need!
No, but I do remember eating at Mo's a few times when driving back up the coast coming from that trippy "Oregon Country Faire" I think it was called; the weird psychedelic fair that would take place at the old Ken Kesey/Merry Prankster land outside of the Eugene area. There'd be a bunch of completely nude women walking around wearing only body paint, people slinging acid and shrooms, all while there were little kids running around. Strange event, but man was it fun!

The place I worked at is long gone as far as I could tell the last time I was out in that area. It was west of Tillamook on a little peninsula in the middle of nowhere. Can't even remember the name of the place but it was owned by a dude name "Tat" (Tatsuki was his name, Japanese guy I think). I want to say "Mary's" or "Marianne's" but I think that was a place I'd eat fairly often and not the place I worked. As soon as I stop trying to think of it the name will come to me... This was like 2007? I was living in a little forest cottage about half-way between Forest Grove and Tillamook when I was still in an undergrad program at Pacific University, and I moved into PDX once I started the Pharm. D program that was based out of the Beaverton campus. That was fall of '08, so it must have been '06-'07 I was working for "Tat".

Wasn't a trained chef, never went to culinary school, but he hired me as a chef due to our shared love of all things heroin, lol. I am a good cook though that brought a couple new dishes to the place so it wasn't total nepotism. He had connects from BC that could get powder dope instead of the tar that was all over Portland, so I essentially worked for heroin and pocket change... Not my proudest times but it was one hell of an experience, as I'm pretty sure he was part of some kind of organized crime.

Finally ended up leaving OR about four years ago once the hippies either left or turned into black bloc extremists; whatever occurred the tenor of that city changed (or I was just getting older, or both). Had a cool little place just off of Burnside in the SE and loved it, but the writing was on the wall that Portland was changing, plus the cost of living went from being one of the cheapest cities in the US to being roughly the same as Boulder, CO so I headed east to bigger mountains before winding-up in S. IL. Still miss the amazing food, temperate weather, hiking Hood/Jefferson/Three Sisters, boating/skiing on the Columbia, fishing for sturgeon and salmon, hunting Such a beautiful state! I even miss the rainy season for some weird reason. If we ever get back to normal and political tensions reside I'll move back to OR, probably Grants Pass area as I still have friends down there.
Wow man, that’s a cool story.

That is the Oregon Country Fair(e) and it absolutely still exists. It’s probably the must-be-at hippie event in the world, no joke. I’ve never been lucky enough to camp on-site, but the stories are legendary of what happens after-hours.

My step-Dad knows every hole in the wall restaurant on this planet (and my family owns a cabin in the South end of Cannon Beach), I’ll ask him, he’ll surely know.

Pacific U., we live like 8 minutes away in Cornelius. Go Boxers!

Powder dope on the West Coast is hard to find, that is wild! Apparently we all have a past. 😇

Unfortunately, these crazy militant transplants (both sides of the political spectrum) are probably here to stay. Assholes treat this place like it's their birthright. It's my damn birthright, please stop ****ing it up. :rant over:

I've seen most of this country and pound for pound, Oregon has it all...but Hawaii is a close second.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad, I alter everyone of Pra's tunes for this reason and he hasn't gotten mad at me yet (or so I'd like to think), lol.

Let’s go into the import/export business. I’ll get you all the ‘tomato sauce’ you need!

Wow man, that’s a cool story.

That is the Oregon Country Fair(e) and it absolutely still exists. It’s probably the must-be-at hippie event in the world, no joke. I’ve never been lucky enough to camp on-site, but the stories are legendary of what happens after-hours.

My step-Dad knows every hole in the wall restaurant on this planet (and my family owns a cabin in the South end of Cannon Beach), I’ll ask him, he’ll surely know.

Pacific U., we live like 8 minutes away in Cornelius.

Powder dope on the West Coast is hard to find, that is wild! Apparently we all have a past. 😇

Unfortunately, these crazy militant transplants (both sides of the political spectrum) are probably here to stay. Assholes treat this place like it's their birthright. It's my damn birthright, please stop ****ing it up. :rant over:

I've seen most of this country and pound for pound, Oregon has it all...but Hawaii is a close second.
sounds crazy fellas. my past (15 years ago), was more the Colombian stuff and mdm... for a fews years, just partying though, not day to day as such. maybe we need another thread for this on gtplanet :D.

B80
sounds crazy fellas. my past (15 years ago), was more the Colombian stuff and mdm... for a fews years, just partying though, not day to day as such. maybe we need another thread for this on gtplanet :D.
Maybe a whole forum! 🤣

Nissan GT-R GT500 '99 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Watkins Glen

View attachment 1170671View attachment 1170672

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.340
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1170673View attachment 1170674View attachment 1170675

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Cheers mate. Devoured the Glen (Hard level) and sardegna 800 (ran fm1 whole race, 3 fuel stops... even changed RH on final stop to try and get faster laps).

Definite improvement all around over stock version...

Last edited:
I was waiting to find a Dodge Challenger to utilize my Hellcat engine(s) Lo, and behold, I found one hiding among my endless, multitudinous, Japanese sedans! I dropped that Hellcat engine in, built it up according to Praiano's tune sheet, and proceeded to knock off 450 miles of racing today. What a fun car! I blasted around Daytona for a while getting used to the car and the engine, then went to Le Mans and handily won a couple of the 700PP WTC events, then did the 5 lap 800PP event there as well running around 765PP and smoked 'em. Then went to the Glen and ran the long course and really enjoyed the track and waving goodbye to the A.I.

What a fun day Praiano, thank you so much for your tunes to make all this possible.
Cheers, Pete

Back