W wills2084 Messages 244 Messages lengthybaton Jan 4, 2011 #1 Sorry if its easy to find and I've just overlooked it... If there is no list then what cars can?
bmxmitch Messages 4,917 Berlin, Germany Messages bmxmitch1 Jan 4, 2011 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094 here you go
Sum1s2pid Messages 3,661 CA, USA Messages Sum1s2pid Jan 4, 2011 #4 Yeah, it's stickied at the top of this page.
W wills2084 Messages 244 Messages lengthybaton Jan 4, 2011 #5 hahahaha wow sorry guys. I guess that just goes to show how much I never look at sticky threads in forums these days.... oops.
hahahaha wow sorry guys. I guess that just goes to show how much I never look at sticky threads in forums these days.... oops.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Jan 4, 2011 #7 I'd post the image, but I'm not sure the moderators will approve of it, so here's a link and your bad-language warning: http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg
I'd post the image, but I'm not sure the moderators will approve of it, so here's a link and your bad-language warning: http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 4, 2011 #8 ViLLaiN I'd post the image, but I'm not sure the moderators will approve of the image, so, here's a link and your bad-language warning: http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg Click to expand... Cool, that made me laugh - nice 👍
ViLLaiN I'd post the image, but I'm not sure the moderators will approve of the image, so, here's a link and your bad-language warning: http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg Click to expand... Cool, that made me laugh - nice 👍
W wills2084 Messages 244 Messages lengthybaton Jan 4, 2011 #9 ViLLaiN I'd post the image, but I'm not sure the moderators will approve of it, so here's a link and your bad-language warning: http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg Click to expand... Yeah I know I deserve the stern look for the stupid question, but bad language warning for what?
ViLLaiN I'd post the image, but I'm not sure the moderators will approve of it, so here's a link and your bad-language warning: http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg Click to expand... Yeah I know I deserve the stern look for the stupid question, but bad language warning for what?
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Jan 4, 2011 #10 wills2084 Yeah I know I deserve the stern look for the stupid question, but bad language warning for what? Click to expand... Well, let's just say it has some things in common with "Firetruck."
wills2084 Yeah I know I deserve the stern look for the stupid question, but bad language warning for what? Click to expand... Well, let's just say it has some things in common with "Firetruck."