Is there any chance of having Porsche in GT6 or in any other GT?

• Thread starter mralexf1
  • 93 comments
Perhaps, but true. :lol:
Gotta be joking...but I'll play.

It's not an over powered Beetle...you should be tarred and feathered..lol

Platform RR is the same, but even since the "901" it's been a extremely and vastly different platform all around for those that don't know. Just because the same guy designed them and has their name attributed would be like saying a Shelby Cobra is the same as a Shelby GT500 or 350.

You would be interested to know the differences and heritage if you knew the lineage. ;)

I want Porsche, but not for the (annoyingly easy to spin) 911. I want their Can-Am and LMP cars!!!!
Its not an annoying easy spin car as some game physics portray the Ruf without some extensive tuning and what it received a bad name for in the 70's-80's turbo's. Yes some dirt on the rear tires will certainly put this into a spin that makes a blackhole envious.

I dont see why PD doesnt take the same approach as turn 10 did. thay will get back what thay paied EA + tuns of profit$$. Even if thay charghed 30$ for a DLC pack I bet every single person who ownes GT6 would buy it'. What car lover doesn't love Porsche?.:bowdown:

I dont see why PD doesnt take the same approach as turn 10 did. thay will get back what thay paied EA + tuns of profit$$. Even if thay charghed 30$ for a DLC pack I bet every single person who ownes GT6 would buy it'. What car lover doesn't love Porsche!.:bowdown:

We have no idea how that deal went down though. It was certainly a lot more complex than just dumping a bag of money on EAs desk and EA saying here you go, Porsches for you. Given they haven't been able to get them again for F5 suggests it was far from that simple.

We have no idea how that deal went down though. It was certainly a lot more complex than just dumping a bag of money on EAs desk and EA saying here you go, Porsches for you. Given they haven't been able to get them again for F5 suggests it was far from that simple.
Maybe because this time around with F5, the bag of money thay wanted was WAYYYYYYYYY!! to big $000,000,000 and turn 10 said hell no!.

Maybe because this time around with F5, the bag of money thay wanted was WAYYYYYYYYY!! to big $000,000,000 and turn 10 said hell no!.

Maybe, maybe not. My point was we don't know the specifics of the deal and how easy it would be for PD to just pay up and do the same. It's unlikely to be that simple, even if they wanted to.

Well, i reported this topic to the moderators but apparently they don't think the same way as me, that if this question ends up being one of the ones that gets asked it'll be a waste of a question since it has already been answered.

That too, but this is a different subject, hence why i didn't mention it.

Well, i reported this topic to the moderators but apparently they don't think the same way as me, that if this question ends up being one of the ones that gets asked it'll be a waste of a question since it has already been answered.
I also reported it for the same reason

It'll take about 5 seconds to answer, then he can move on to the next one. Not wasteful enough to justify reporting it, but I still lament the high number of votes for this question. Oh well... >.>

Latest Posts

Back