Is this a rare car or not?

  • Thread starter Thread starter savage-man
  • 9 comments
  • 944 views
Messages
26
Messages
xxRuby
I recently got my hands on a Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R 5 (PaceCar) '01.
My question was if this is a rare car or not?

4814472636_3ae48bf3f1.jpg


Greetings savage-man
 
You get the same version just without "hood lights" from winning some B-Spec event. So I guess this (PaceCar) version is kind of rare :).
 
Not really, it has popped up in UCD for me probably about 4 times. It's a nice novelty since it's one of the few cars that Polyphony ALWAYS adds to GT. It mentions something about that in the description.
 
Haven't seen it once, and in fact I'm currently looking for one!
 
Yes - good to have in the marketplace.
 
ive seen it a good few times now in the ucd,still noy bought it yet but,really should
 
I snapped this up as soon as i saw it a month or so ago. Trade pending with it now though.
 
Aren't all cars common now?

Thank you...

I find it hilarious when traders are offering 'rare' cars in the marketplace..
It's almost as hilarious as the people who keep posting in here asking 'Is this car rare' like it's the only reason to buy it.
 
Back