Is this the end?

Why not ? Quite simply as you couldn't know what it isn't without knowing what it is.
Of course you can. It's utterly ridiculous to suggest otherwise. Literally the foundation of all knowledge is finding out what things aren't before you find out what they are.

Of course you can. It's utterly ridiculous to suggest otherwise. Literally the foundation of all knowledge is finding out what things aren't before you find out what they are.

Sure thing . Didn't address my point in the slightest but no matter . Point being that I know you know , we know you know , and I know that I don't fabricate statements 👍

Sure thing. Didn't address my point in the slightest but no matter.
Except it does. Saying that you can't know what something isn't unless you first know what it is... blows the mind. It's a logical fallacy. Are you suggesting that I have to know what specific breed of dog a dog is before I can say it isn't a black labrador? Really?
Point being that I know you know
No, you think that I know. You are again posting your opinion as if it is fact and it stops. Now.

@Famine since you`re here, I would like to know your opinion on the stockyard, do you think it has ruined this instalment in the GT series?
Not really. I've shoved the cars I'll never drive a second time into it so I don't have to scroll past them to get to the ones I might drive a bit more often. The favourites list helps out too - though it's a bit weird that you can only drive your current car or a favourite in Arcade Mode.

I'd actually forgotten that the Stockyard existed until earlier today :lol:

Not really. I've shoved the cars I'll never drive a second time into it so I don't have to scroll past them to get to the ones I might drive a bit more often. The favourites list helps out too - though it's a bit weird that you can only drive your current car or a favourite in Arcade Mode.

I'd actually forgotten that the Stockyard existed until earlier today :lol:
Yeah I do that too, but I try to have 1 of each car. Because known me I never know when I`ll drive the car again, or when it could come in handy with a seasonal. But the case in GT5, I would have different tunes and stuff for the different versions of each cars. But now you cant do it in GT6 which sucks unless you want duplicates raiding your garage nd` not having any space for different cars.

And haha! Its even worse when you win a seasonal or something which awards you a decent car but your garage is full forgetting the stockyard exists haha:sly::banghead:

I don't know how can someone know if a reason for the Course Maker delay is good, but doesn't know what the reason is in the first place (I sure hope it is a good reason, if only for the people waiting for CM for so long), but anyways...

How long as it been since PD talked about the Course Maker? I'm not one known precisely for frecuenting the GT6 section. All I know about updates is because their content is posted on status updates.

nogtnews.gif

So far, I've only used the stockyard for duplicates of cars I already own that were prize cars.
I am one of those Luddites that think that the stockyard is a scheme by Satan that will glitch my cars out of existence.

But for real, wasn't it bugged during the first few months of GT6?

[...] Are you suggesting that I have to know what specific breed of dog a dog is before I can say it isn't a black labrador? [...]
The real question is: have you seen the dog in question?

(this is a metaphor for Course Maker, right? Or are we just talking about doggies? My head hurts)

Well this is what happened for more than a month without any news.

I think we made a clear conclusion here.
Yes, the developer hasn't said anything in a month. The game is totally dead because that is what always caused a game to die off. /sarcasm

Everyone needs to chill, seriously.

Last edited:
Yes, the developer hasn't said anything in a month. The game is totally dead because that is what always caused a game to die off.

Everyone needs to chill, seriously.
"Game is totally dead"

"Chill"

Wut, no.

I do not think its the end. Instead it could be a while before more stuff comes I guess. It'd be nice if some more cars came into the game but I guess that'll be about it currently.

I do not think its the end. Instead it could be a while before more stuff comes I guess. It'd be nice if some more cars came into the game but I guess that'll be about it currently.

We'll get more. They still owe us a bunch of VGTs, if nothing else.

I guess it's possible that they just pull the rest of the manufacturers, but without external influences like the Bertone shut down I don't think that would go down well.

Then what's your reason for quoting me ?

Feel free to pick apart whatever you like . Doesn't guarantee you a reply on your return .

For a user who likes chucking around big words you sure don't seem to have read your AUP regarding textspeak . Maybe you should try that first before trying to look clever perhaps ? 👍

@Tornado - Yup . I was waiting for others to notice that .
Big words? Clever? Sorry, but those "big" words are used daily by people who study logic or make their living structuring arguments. That probably does seem clever to you--but not as clever as your off topic red herring about text speak.

Here's a simple illustration of one of your flawed techniques:

Should be:

1. If I have two cars, then I have an even number of cars.
2. I have two cars.
3. Therefore, I have an even number of cars.

You:

1. If I have two cars, then I have an even number of cars.
2. I have an even number of cars.
3. Therefore, I have two cars.

Your conclusion might be factually correct, but it is logically invalid. You might have 2, 4, or 666,666,666,666,666 cars. The premises do not compel the conclusion--not even remotely.

Last edited:
nov2015
ps3 gt6 cm gets released along with gt6.4 + cm for the ps4.
cross platform online play and track sharing, thus allowing ps3 gt6 users extended server years. gt7 wont be coming for years

If I weren't leaving to sail for the day, I'd reduce your statements to syllogisms and expose the plethora of logical fallacies.

I KNOW THAT WORD.

I was the only one to pass the Logic test at my school first try. :D 9/10 as well.

Back to the original question...is this the end? In my opinion, yes. I no longer care if course creator ever becomes a reality in GT6. There will be no more tracks, and other than the balance due on the VGT cars, we can expect no cars in addition to those. Yes, we've been given free stuff, but not totally given what was advertised at initial purchase. Let's face it, we're deep into the life expectancy of GT6 and simple logic would dictate that nothing else should be expected from it.

With that said, I have zero hope that GT7 will be much different. The car list will be outdated at launch, features will be incomplete, and everyone will have moved on to another form of car/racing game because they're just tired of the same old broken promises. For one, I plan on GT6 being my last stop for the series.

Back to the original question...is this the end? In my opinion, yes. I no longer care if course creator ever becomes a reality in GT6. There will be no more tracks, and other than the balance due on the VGT cars, we can expect no cars in addition to those. Yes, we've been given free stuff, but not totally given what was advertised at initial purchase. Let's face it, we're deep into the life expectancy of GT6 and simple logic would dictate that nothing else should be expected from it.

With that said, I have zero hope that GT7 will be much different. The car list will be outdated at launch, features will be incomplete, and everyone will have moved on to another form of car/racing game because they're just tired of the same old broken promises. For one, I plan on GT6 being my last stop for the series.
It's hard to argue with any of that, except I doubt that "everyone" will have moved on, and there is at least one new non-VGT car on its way. Still, my sentiments are similar to yours.

I play for about 30 minutes each week to complete the seasonals. And even those are repetetive!

Back