Is this the end?

Big words? Clever? Sorry, but those "big" words are used daily by people who study logic or make their living structuring arguments. That probably does seem clever to you--but not as clever as your off topic red herring about text speak.

Here's a simple illustration of one of your flawed techniques:

Should be:

1. If I have two cars, then I have an even number of cars.
2. I have two cars.
3. Therefore, I have an even number of cars.

You:

1. If I have two cars, then I have an even number of cars.
2. I have an even number of cars.
3. Therefore, I have two cars.

Your conclusion might be factually correct, but it is logically invalid. You might have 2, 4, or 666,666,666,666,666 cars. The premises do not compel the conclusion--not even remotely.

There must be a plethora of arguments on that boat of yours then :lol: . Just casually pointing out what I noticed , nothing more . Thanks for this , i'll print it and frame it and live by its premise for years to come .

If you want to address anything you specifically agreed or disagreed with then feel free to quote that instead .

Whilst I'm not one of those needy people that thinks they have a right to constant dialogue with Dev's, after a delay of this length, I'd agree that this would be the appropriate course of action, but since PD is known for not communicating much, I'd still not take the lack of a statement as an indicator that what was said originally was a lie.

FWIW, my opinion, based on no facts, is that PD were either licensing technology/software/other IP to enable the Course maker, which for some reason suddenly became unavailable to them... or... they had developed their own technology/software/other IP to enable the Course maker, and in process of registering it and patenting it, came up against existing IP therefore blocking their own application... In either case. If it was nearly ready 18 months ago... and it's still not here.. to me that says 'Back to the drawing board' kind of delays... and my two guesses above would explain why that might have happened.

Can you do this one too, thanks.

I missed one comma ...

Hypocritical , much ? 👍

You might have missed one comma, but you add so many spaces.

Sorry , i'll try that again , you add so many spaces .

I add so many spaces ? Erm , what ?? This is off topic anyway . But thanks for pointing out I have a space bar ? I'm on PS4 , browsing / typing and I only add one space at a time . Just incase your curiousity was getting the better of you .

Edit : My questions are rhetorical , your trolling of my typing style has been noted however .

Last edited:
I add so many spaces? Erm, what? This is off topic anyway. But thanks for pointing out I have a space bar? I'm on PS4, browsing/typing and I only add one space at a time. Just in case your curiosity was getting the better of you.

Edit: My questions are rhetorical, your trolling of my typing style has been noted however.

FT a bit FY.

No idea what that is supposed to mean . But maybe you should stop trolling me with this nonsense now . And no , that's not a suggestion .

Are you intentionally putting a space before every comma and full stop/period?

Also.. if it's not a suggestion, what is it?

Are you intentionally putting a space before every comma and full stop/period?

Also.. if it's not a suggestion, what is it?

Step 1 . Buy a PS4 .
Step 2 . Go and see what effect it has on your GTP posts .
Step 3 . Your blantant , absurdly off topic , mini mod attempt has been reported . You were warned 👍

Step 1 . Buy a PS4 .
Step 3 . Your blantant , absurdly off topic , mini mod attempt has been reported . You were warned 👍

Okay, mildly dragging this back on topic then... I'm not about to buy a PS4 until I'm done with the PS3, and since GT6 has not reached the end for me, I'm waiting the release of a worthwhile game before I do.

Also,

<nicolas cage laughing.gif>

Step 1 . Buy a PS4 .
Done that.
Pretty much nothing. Like predictive text on your phone, if you select a dictionary word it automatically inserts a space after it, but you can delete it with a single button press. Also we have a WYSIWYG editor, so you can preview posts before you submit them.

Note that the AUP does not give device exemptions. And yes, this was all typed and coded on my PS4.

GTPlanet works best when members self-moderate. "Mini-modding", as you term it, is not explicitly forbidden nor something that needs to be reported - it can be helpful, depending on the circumstances. In this set of circumstances you've been told of something weird in your posts. The fact that there's seemingly now a discussion about it is more of a problem than the fact you were told about it...

See here.

Edit: Also...

20150804234554.jpg

Done that.
Pretty much nothing. Like predictive text on your phone, if you select a dictionary word it automatically inserts a space after it, but you can delete it with a single button press. Also we have a WYSIWYG editor, so you can preview posts before you submit them.

Note that the AUP does not give device exemptions. And yes, this was all typed and coded on my PS4.

GTPlanet works best when members self-moderate. "Mini-modding", as you term it, is not explicitly forbidden nor something that needs to be reported - it can be helpful, depending on the circumstances. In this set of circumstances you've been told of something weird in your posts. The fact that there's seemingly now a discussion about it is more of a problem than the fact you were told about it...

See here.

Edit: Also...

Thanks Famine . Is my spacing in any way a breach of AUP ? If so I didn't see it within that document .

Thanks Famine . Is my spacing in any way a breach of AUP ? If so I didn't see it within that document .
It's not exactly "decent grammar", and one could argue that your posts are a result of you using an unusual text-entry device and saving a few button presses here and there - just like textspeak is.

It's something for you to be mindful of rather than anything for me to press buttons about.

It's not exactly "decent grammar", and one could argue that your posts are a result of you using an unusual text-entry device and saving a few button presses here and there - just like textspeak is.

It's something for you to be mindful of rather than anything for me to press buttons about.

Thanks for the advice. :)👍

So now we argue about a proper way to use "soon" word.

How long does the last time PD got any news again?

Last year, It was the same thing.

July-August, there is very little news.... Waiting for the end of this month or early September.

Last year, It was the same thing.

July-August, there is very little news.... Waiting for the end of this month or early September.
Yeah but at least it was still closer from a launch.

I was imagined the course maker bickering being annoying. But not at all for now.

Besides the online racing, I am finally also getting bored with the game.

Thinking of going back to GT5, since it has more photomode locations and a basic course creator.

I have been patient for really long and I still have fun with tuning and racing, but I stopped wondering when CM comes, but instead started wondering if it comes.

Latest Posts

Back