Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
My car vs GT4
Mazda Protege :)
 

Attachments

  • real-323.jpg
    real-323.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 751
  • gt4-323.jpg
    gt4-323.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 464
Cars I've owned -----> GT4 Cars

'84 VW Rabbit GTi -----> '76 Volkswagen Golf I GTi (Sorta)
'67,'70 Datsun 1600 Roadsters -----> '68 Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) (Kinda)
'73 Triumph Spitfire ----->'74 Triumph Spitfire (Closer)
'84 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo ----->'84 Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car (I wish!)
'89 Nissan 240SX ----->'96 Nissan 180SX Type X (Meh)
'87 Nissan Pulsar NX SE ----->'88 Nissan Pulsar EXA Canopy LA Ver. Type S (Mine didn't have the bread van hatch)
'71 Mercury Cougar XR-7 -----> '67 Mercury Cougar XR-7 (An owner of a '67 would slap me for even making this comparison)
'89 Nissan R89C -----> '89 Nissan R89C (Then the effects of the hallucinogenic mushrooms wore off :) )

Cars I own now
'71 Datsun 510 four door ----->'69 Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (The #1 reason I want this game)
'04 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V -----> N.A. market car only, nothing even close in the game. No big loss really.

So yeah, I'm pretty well represented in GT4.
 
The 3 Studebakers... NONE. Studebaker needs to represent. Getting the liscense would be real easy too! ;) Really, I wanna see some nice tuned-up R2 63 Avantis. :(

The Porsche... no liscense. Same for the 2 Ferraris.

Volvo... nope. It's an S80, not S60.

Triumph... Spitfire, but no TR6. :(

Mercedes... 190SL. Nope. :(

The trucks... they're SUVs. No way.
 
RX-8 (I suppose its a Type-S since mine is the 6-speed model in the us only sold with the 250hp, now-238hp renesis), yep, although i dont know if the nordic green color will make it, I hope so!

good idea for the thread..
 
E36 M3 - No
E46 323 touring - No
E30 325i - No
996 Carrera 2 - No

0 for 4. :(
 
My car was in GT2...

1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, HNR32.

Sadly only its lesser 2WD brother is in GT3 and GT4...

1991 Nissan SKyline GTS-t, HCR32.
 
My car is in the game.
I drive a 2005 Toyota Echo RS Hatchback in Speedway Blue. Same thing as the Vitz RS in GT4.
 
yup thank the lord that my car will FINNALY be in a game its been long awaited by many....
 
Signatures need to be 6 lines long maximum, Stroker Ace. Might want to rework that.
 
ooops sorry im a noob but its all fixed
 
i have 1999 citroen xsara vts (wrc body kit whit out spoiler..) an gt4 has new xsara vtr?? correct me if iam wrong...
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Back to the thread! This time I got 3 pictures of my Camaro! It was takin at my cousin's house in august because her neighborhood got these trees that bloomed puple beautiful FLOWERS! My mother thought it be a great idea to take the car's picture with that background since the car is purplish itself and could produce a very beautiful reflection!!! :O Here it IS! (too bad the pics were laminated already when I scanned it...) I hope my Camaro's color is in!


mycamaro9ck.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
beautiful car although it is not purplish sweetheart it is a gray :D
 
2000 Volkswagen GTi VR6.
No, sadly neither the year nor the engine is in the game. Just the 24V not the 12V and I don't believe that the game's closest related models are North American spec, though I could be wrong. Historically, I think GT has used either the European or Japanese variations on the GTI, but no North American.
 
no beretta :(

EDIT: oh, my friend has a GTi VR6 that he turbo'ed, as i understand it's one of only a handfull...VERY fast
 
Yep. In the game its a 1991 Honda Prelude VTEC, but mine is a 1993 Honda Prelude SRV, same stats and everything else though, the SRV was the Canadian version of the VTEC. Don't ask, the American Honda Civic EX is our Si, as a sort of explanation to what I mean.
Did anyone else notice how the 1991 Prelude in GT4 was the 1992-1995 body style, when in real life, the 1991 Prelude was the 1988-1991 style? Just wondered if anyone else caught that, or could explain it.
 
CaptGeography
2000 Volkswagen GTi VR6.
No, sadly neither the year nor the engine is in the game. Just the 24V not the 12V and I don't believe that the game's closest related models are North American spec, though I could be wrong. Historically, I think GT has used either the European or Japanese variations on the GTI, but no North American.

In Belgium (where I live) there was a GTI and a VR6 version of the VW golf IV model. I have the GTI, which is a 1.8 L, 20 valve turbo with 150hp. The VR6 is 4WD, 2.8 L, 12 valve, 204hp.

ontopic: yes, also my first car, golf GTI 1.6 (ah, memories...) :rolleyes:
 
My '69 Charger isn't, but they got close with the '70. It's good enough for me I guess.
 
yeah my all white (AE86) 1985 Corolla GTS hatchback is in the game and has been since the first Gran Turismo. although the on in the game is a 1983 Sprinter Trueno with stock JDM bumpers and panda paint job. well since its both mine and the one in the game are Kouki, instead of Zenki. its close enough! 👍

I just which I can have the same rims lol I've put LongChamps on my AE86 in GT4...
 
my car is kinda in it. i drive a 1998 eclipse GS-T. so technically, their eclipse "gt" is the same thing, but its got the early 2nd gen body panels/bumpers (95-96) rather than the ones i have (97-99).
 
Yes! My Toyota Supra MkIII 3.0 liter is in it. But only black?? Bleagh. Oh well, I can get the 2.5 liter in burgundy.
 
Peugeot 106 rallye 16V (s16 in the game).Surprisingly...
 
I still cant believe they havent added Mustang Fox Bodies, anything from 79-93


Maybe in GT5.
 
Back