Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
Mine is in:
honda-prelude-si-vtec-91.jpg


But mine is 94 JDM and it's Cassis Red Pearl, which looks almost like this:
94milanored.jpg

👍 👍 👍 👍 :sly: :sly: :sly:
 
Maxxis
I need HELP please, i search two cars from GT4.
Where can i find this cars or which manufacturer is that?

The pics are from the official "Making of GT4".


I think the right one is a VW Corado.
 
nico vc
I think the right one is a VW Corado.

I'm very sure that the white one is not a Volkswagen Corrado (although you reminded me how nice it is if it's included in the game :)). I believe it's a modified AE86 just like Heep said earlier.
 
Yes, It is Volvo 240 ! :sly: But litle different are that I have Nissan 2.8 D 110.hv Engine in My volvo. :) (Sorry my bad ENGLISH) :indiff:
 
5th gen Toyota Celica Carlos Sainz Edition

In essence it's a Celica GT-4 (all-trac in the states) that's been played with slightly by toyota. The suspension has been SLIGHTLY tweeked over the gt-4 as well as it getting about 35 more horses and about a 5-7 gain on the torque. Couple that with a kick butt 6 speed rally trannie and this car HAULS. I love it. I paid 20k for it with 35000 miles on it plus about 3 grand in importing costs (headlight bulb switch and the importing fee's)
It's got 235 hp and 207 on the torque.
I kid you not, with a curb weight of just under 2300 pounds this car WILL take a Mustang GT in a straight line and don't even start about how it will decimate all on the dirt! lmao Now if only I could drive it that well!
 
Mac_Powah
There is no 200 hp 6-speed model Accord. That would be the 3.0 VTEC 240 hp Accord EXV6 6spd, or the Acura TSX 2.4 200hp 6spd. (Accord Euro-R)



Hey turd-boy. Read his post before you slam him.

He said 200 PLUS hp six speed accord.

So 240 hp is ummmm yup! Over 200.
And it's a Six speed so yup! 6 gears
And it's an accord so .........just what ARE you yelling at him for?
 
Maxxis
I need HELP please, i search two cars from GT4.
Where can i find this cars or which manufacturer is that?

The pics are from the official "Making of GT4".



EDIT: Didn't notice the posts above.
 
My ex car is in, Civic Type R - EK model but my current izn't. The Suzuki Ignis Sports. Kinda disappointing...
 
I'm close. I own a 1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia. I know there is a Ghia in the game but i'm sure its not a '58.
 
I have a 2004 A4. I guess I'll have to get an s4 and pray I can find Rs4 wheels as I have the "ultrasport" package.
 
Finally got my copy of GT4 [Japanese NTSC] in the mail this last weekend. So much fun. I'm a Z fan and almost every version of the Z is available in GT4! I love it!

Heres my Z... 2004 Touring 350Z, Daytona Blue.
IMG_0238.jpg
 
In - '03 Honda S2000 Silverstone Metallic :)

s2000.jpg
 
Mine's in: the '86 MR2 (although mine's actually an '85). I wounder if I've got the crappiest car in this thread?! :sly:
 
i have a skyline R33 gts25t. they have so many skylines yet they miss the R33/R34 gts/gtt series.. screw the old skylines PUT THE R33's/34's iN!
 
mine (2004 evolution VIII), my best friend (1994 mazda miata), his older bro (2004 subaru wrx sti), and my brother's (2004 evoloution VIII) are all in the game.

Hell now that i htink about it, isnt there an SSR in the game also ? If so my dad's is in the game, at least until my mom retires then... well the CR6 is in game also.

Lets not get started on my drift team... Lol
 
Mine ('83 Nissan Fairlady ZX, Black/Sliver) is there.

And my Honda Fit is there too.
 
I have a 2001 MP3 and I figure since we can put spoilers on the cars mine is in the game. I just hope they have the right paint.
 
I doubt it's the same year unless someone can confirm this, but a '93 NSX.

I'm pretty sure though my old '99 3000GT VR-4 is in though.
 
Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2002)

Well I have the European specification, so it is not really in the game but almost ...

And in my family there is also the Civic Type R, again Euro spec with 200 hp...
 
All of you have very nice cars!!! I only have a Citroën Xantia, and it's my father's car... But it's in the game!!! :lol: Although it isn't the same version...
Xantia
 
Yup my caR is in '99 Honda Integra Type R.
Can't wait to slog it around the nordschliefe!
 
I guess considering the mods I have sone to my car, It should spec out to the Accord Euro-R.

Mine is a 01' though, not a 00'

My old cars aren't in the game either. how hard would it be to make an aurora? They already make the engine and sounds when the made the shelby series 1
 
My fathers A6 2.4 is not in the game....what a shame....the engine sound is worth it...:crazy:
 
Back